Eric Dickerson signs one day contract to retire as a Ram

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Eric Dickerson to Sign One-Day Contract to Retire as a Ram

He just never fit any other team.He was always a LOS ANGELES Ram.Would have been for life if not for the evil bitch slut who traded him and many of the other great Ram players so they would be horrible and the fans would stop showing up since they hated the her so much for doing so that she could say she did not have fan support so she could move them to stank louis.:mad:

The bitch is rotting in hell right now alongside Al Davis,Bud Adams,and Robert Irsey,the bastard evil owner who moved the BALTIMORE colts out of their real home BALTIMORE.

He just never fit any other team.He was always a LOS ANGELES Ram.Would have been for life if not for the evil bitch slut who traded him and many of the other great Ram players so they would be horrible and the fans would stop showing up since they hated the her so much for doing so that she could say she did not have fan support so she could move them to stank louis.:mad:

The bitch is rotting in hell right now alongside Al Davis,Bud Adams,and Robert Irsey,the bastard evil owner who moved the BALTIMORE colts out of their real home BALTIMORE.
My favorite running back of all time! The show he put on in the 20-0 rout of the Cowboys in the 1985 playoffs was epic! Sadly, the Rams fell prey to the Bears the following week. Dieter Brock could not throw in the wind and Dickerson never got going.

My favorite running back of all time! The show he put on in the 20-0 rout of the Cowboys in the 1985 playoffs was epic! Sadly, the Rams fell prey to the Bears the following week. Dieter Brock could not throw in the wind and Dickerson never got going.

yours as well huh? I am sure you were doing the same thing I was doing when Adrien peterson threatened his NFL season rushing record,holding your breath he would not break it as well? lol

God I could not stand Brock.The worst decision ever by a head coach to make him a freaking starter. :mad:I was glad they fired John Robinson eventually.He had a much better backup in Jeff Kemp that day and he refused to start him.The game would have been closer against the Bears had he at least used Kemp.

That same year you mentioned,I got to see a game here in Kansas City when they came to play the Chiefs.:) a day i will NEVER forget.It was the first and only time i ever got to see those cool looking uniform colors in real life.

That was the main reason I became a LOS ANGELES Rams fan in the first place.:) I wont watch the Rams every week until they bring back those awesome colors.:mad: i always said,leave those ugly disgusting rags there in stank louis.:mad:

without even looking up the score on the net i can STILL remember that score of that Rams/chiefs game in 85.LOS ANGELES Rams 16. Kc chiefs 0 with QB todd Blackledge setting a team record that day with 6 interceptions.:D

speaking of that Rams/Cowboys game here it is with our man Eric doing what he did best in LA.:thup:

21106897_10154610368200981_4552892198100488002_n.jpg

I sure wish I could have seen those classic Ram games. I also wish I could have seen them from the 70's when they had Roman Gabriel.Check out this game here in LA from back then against what should STILL be the SAINT LOUIS Cardinals

ah man,those would have been some fun times to watch .:) back then the game was not corrupt as it is now.

Last edited:
They do need to get back to the yellow and blue. It just looks so much better. And back in the day Dickerson was such a draw.

They do need to get back to the yellow and blue. It just looks so much better. And back in the day Dickerson was such a draw.

Had they always had the colors that they wore in stank louis,i never would have become a Rams fan in the first place.as i said,that was pretty much the only reason i became one was the cool looking LA colors.

what pisses me off is they ARE eligible to start wearing the LA colors again next year,see they have waiting period that have to go through and that is why now they are not wearing them,but they are going to wait until the next season after that because that is when they are going to have their new stadium and kroneke wants to make a big slash with the new stadium so hew is going to wait one more year is the word i am hearing out there in LA.that is really stupid though because what better way is there than to make a big splash by wearing the blue and yellow LA colors none other than at the LA coliseum?:rolleyes::mad:

Forum List

Back