Why are libs posting about Romneys position on minimum wage?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Just a couple weeks ago I created a thread about how right Romney was on Russia and the libs couldn't wait to tell me how Romney lost the election and his opinion was therefore irrelevant.

Just a couple weeks ago I created a thread about how right Romney was on Russia and the libs couldn't wait to tell me how Romney lost the election and his opinion was therefore irrelevant.

So they live in an alternate universe...as long as their guy, their ideology prevails? So that is what they think...and they fiercely defend it even though deep down? They know they're wrong. They'll never admit it.

Because it's amusing..

Why is it amusing when a liberal supports raising the minimum wage?
No its amusing given who Romney is and what the right was saying during the run up to the election. Remember Romney was a real conservative. ....lol..

Why is it amusing when a liberal supports raising the minimum wage?
No its amusing given who Romney is and what the right was saying during the run up to the election. Remember Romney was a real conservative. ....lol..

I knew Romney was not a conservative. If he were, he never would have been elected in Massachusetts in the first place.

That didn't stop people from touting he was a real conservative

Mittens lies.

Always.

He was on MSNBC today but I was on the phone and had him muted. He's as good muted as he is with the sound on.

Its fun to make fun of a loser whose money couldn't buy him the presidency.

But, you're right that he's also boring. We could talk about $arah if you want but she lies and she's pretty boring too. And just as irrelevant. And really a hag now.

Which rw losers would the rw's prefer to talk about?

I knew Romney was not a conservative. If he were, he never would have been elected in Massachusetts in the first place.

That didn't stop people from touting he was a real conservative

They were so taken in, they actually voted for him.

Aw yes, those were fun times.

And pretty soon, we'll get to do it all over again.

Won't that be fun?

Well since you don't think his opinions are irrelevant I guess you're the one with the problem regarding his support for the minimum wage hike.

Romney cares about the minimum wage. Yea, I really believe that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back