Why are libs posting about Romneys position on minimum wage?

That he said it means he's running in 2016.

He'll walk it back later but for right now, he's in favor of raising the minimum wage.

That's Repubs for you.

Just a couple weeks ago I created a thread about how right Romney was on Russia and the libs couldn't wait to tell me how Romney lost the election and his opinion was therefore irrelevant.

So they live in an alternate universe...as long as their guy, their ideology prevails? So that is what they think...and they fiercely defend it even though deep down? They know they're wrong. They'll never admit it.

Still smarting from getting your ass's whipped for the second time in 5 years :eusa_whistle:

10329277_715580685165746_3432352744627355236_n.png

No its amusing given who Romney is and what the right was saying during the run up to the election. Remember Romney was a real conservative. ....lol..

I knew Romney was not a conservative. If he were, he never would have been elected in Massachusetts in the first place.

That didn't stop people from touting he was a real conservative

Name one conservative who said Romney was a conservative. And Jake Starkey doesn't count.

Just a couple weeks ago I created a thread about how right Romney was on Russia and the libs couldn't wait to tell me how Romney lost the election and his opinion was therefore irrelevant.

So they live in an alternate universe...as long as their guy, their ideology prevails? So that is what they think...and they fiercely defend it even though deep down? They know they're wrong. They'll never admit it.

Still smarting from getting your ass's whipped for the second time in 5 years :eusa_whistle:
By whom? YOU? Bring it you shitfaced racist.:eusa_hand:

I knew Romney was not a conservative. If he were, he never would have been elected in Massachusetts in the first place.

Name one conservative who said Romney was a conservative. And Jake Starkey doesn't count.

Not sure about here. Other forum that I frequent had people who claimed to be conservative and said how conservative Romney was, but they're the same ones saying Chris Christie is a conservative also.

Because it's amusing..

That it is.

Not only was he the architect of Obamacare, he now agrees with the President about the minimum wage....

Wonder why so many here voted for him? I'm sure skin color had nothing to do with it.

Oh, and Governor Romney was wrong about Russia being our #1 threat; was then...is now.

Last edited:

By whom? YOU? Bring it you shitfaced racist.:eusa_hand:

By whom? Your better, President Barrack Hussein Obama , first he kicked McCain an palin to the curb and then Romney and Ryan. Any more Questions? :

I know, I know next time :lol:

Because it's amusing..

That it is.

Not only was he the architect of Obamacare, he now agrees with the President about the minimum wage....

Wonder why so many here voted for him? I'm sure skin color had nothing to do with it.

There was no difference between Romney and Obama until Obama said he was for gay marriage. None. And that's the problem with our electoral system. Both parties are left of center and filled with statists. The choice is between Democrat and Democrat light. Not much of a choice.

Because it's amusing..

That it is.

There was no difference between Romney and Obama until Obama said he was for gay marriage. None. And that's the problem with our electoral system. Both parties are left of center and filled with statists. The choice is between Democrat and Democrat light. Not much of a choice.

Not sure about that. There is one political party that looks out for the well connected and beyond that, there is very little difference. There are wedge issues that play with your emotions and move you to one side or the other.

I would submit that evolution and science has done most of the damage to the GOP/conservative movement in the last 40-60 years; that we can have integration without inviting weakness or injuring the nation, that we can have women serving at the highest levels of the nation and on corporate boards without causing financial turmoil, that SSM is no more a threat to hetero marriage than it is to keeping 8-track tapes from coming back... The GOP has an uncanny ability to pick the wrong horse in every race and these guys keep doing it.

Why you see your choices as Democrat/Democrat light isn't accurate.

What you're really looking at is Honest/honest-light where Democrats have very little hesitance to stand with their constituencies and say we need to do X,Y, and Z to improve matters then fight for a little while to see if they can really do something without ticking off too many well-connected folks necessary to keep their office. Versus the GOP who will tell one story to their rank and file and have a parallel reality they like to try to paint for main street. The "47 Percent" speech Willard gave to the closed off audience is the most recent example I suppose of this. When this is done well, the GOP is happy to bring out the heavy lumber against such "waist" but in reality, little gets cut; you end up with the same programs being folded into other departments as if there is some sort of consolidation taking place. See DHS for multiple examples of this.

No its amusing given who Romney is and what the right was saying during the run up to the election. Remember Romney was a real conservative. ....lol..

Isnt it funny how they know someone wasnt a real conservative only after saying they are a real conservative and after they are gone.

GWB
McCain
Romney

Coincidence, I'm sure:doubt:

I guess since we disagreed with him once we must disagree with him all the time no matter what. Thats the hive mind of the conservative. They say "hey, why arent they killing the messenger like we do?"

Because it's amusing..

Why is it amusing when a liberal supports raising the minimum wage?

Aside from liberals and RINOs, who claimed Romney was a "real conservative?" What makes you think that the views of whoever happens to be the current Republican nominee represents the right? Ever since Reagan the Republican party has nominated a series of RINO establishment Republicans, and genuine conservatives haven't been happy with any of them.

Isnt it funny how they know someone wasnt a real conservative only after saying they are a real conservative and after they are gone.

GWB
McCain
Romney

Coincidence, I'm sure:doubt:

Can you quote anyone aside from an establishment RINO Republican who says those candidates were "real conservatives?" You also left out GHWB.

Forum List

Back