Judge strikes down Arkansas's Gay Marriage Ban

Nyvin

Gold Member
Sep 23, 2013
Last edited:
State number 8 on the list of appeal court decisions in favor of gay marriage. That's pretty heavy momentum for gay marriage. I don't see how it's remotely possibly for the SCOTUS to turn down national gay marriage at this point.

Utah
Oklahoma
Texas
Kentucky
Virginia
Ohio
Michigan
and now Arkansas

What the SCOTUS needs to do is recognize States's Rights concerning this issue and overturn the decisions of the gay, Federal activists that disregarded the will and vote of the People. The People, that is, who literally voted in a Democratic manner. The will of the one should not overrule the will of the many where the results of an honest and legal vote expressed the will of the people of those States.

As is the case with all citizens, same-sex couples are citizens of the United States first and foremost and residents of their respective states subordinate to that. The civil rights of same-sex couples are safeguarded by the Federal Constitution, where the states lack the authority to deny American citizens their civil liberties, including the right to equal protection of the law.

As is the case with all citizens, same-sex couples are citizens of the United States first and foremost and residents of their respective states subordinate to that. The civil rights of same-sex couples are safeguarded by the Federal Constitution, where the states lack the authority to deny American citizens their civil liberties, including the right to equal protection of the law.

Too many big words my friend. They'll do a little better with this:

[YOUTUBE]FzAJyK0ovo8[/YOUTUBE]

What the SCOTUS needs to do is recognize States's Rights concerning this issue and overturn the decisions of the gay, Federal activists that disregarded the will and vote of the People. The People, that is, who literally voted in a Democratic manner. The will of the one should not overrule the will of the many where the results of an honest and legal vote expressed the will of the people of those States.

Sorry I don't support the idea that a majority has the right oppress a minority out of hate.

No one is denying homos their civil liberties.

They are free to marry members of the opposite sex just like everyone else..

And have equal protection under the law to do so. . :cool:

Sorry I don't support the idea that a majority has the right oppress a minority out of hate.
Nobody is oppressing anyone. Nobody is hating.

Quit yer whining.

Quit yer whining.

Then why deny them the right to marry who they love?

Quit yer whining.

Thanks to the court :thup:

Forum List

Back