Why are libs posting about Romneys position on minimum wage?

Why is it amusing when a liberal supports raising the minimum wage?
No its amusing given who Romney is and what the right was saying during the run up to the election. Remember Romney was a real conservative. ....lol..

Aside from liberals and RINOs, who claimed Romney was a "real conservative?" What makes you think that the views of whoever happens to be the current Republican nominee represents the right? Ever since Reagan the Republican party has nominated a series of RINO establishment Republicans, and genuine conservatives haven't been happy with any of them.
Actually? Reagan was the LAST ONE. The rest were shit as the Republicans began to shift leftward as the Democrats were shifting leftward towards their progressive roots laid out by Wilson over 100 years ago...and Teddy Roosevelt.

Just a couple weeks ago I created a thread about how right Romney was on Russia and the libs couldn't wait to tell me how Romney lost the election and his opinion was therefore irrelevant.

Yes but they agree with him on this therefore he is now relevant at least until he say's something they disagree with him on.
In other words? Zero principles...but claim they do...until the next cause-celeb...and drop it to go elsewhere...in other words? They're liars/Cheats...and don't like being called out on it.

That didn't stop people from touting he was a real conservative

Isnt it funny how they know someone wasnt a real conservative only after saying they are a real conservative and after they are gone.

GWB
McCain
Romney

Coincidence, I'm sure:doubt:

Can you quote anyone aside from an establishment RINO Republican who says those candidates were "real conservatives?" You also left out GHWB.

Impossible! No matter who I quote you will just slap a RINO label on them and claim victory

By whom? YOU? Bring it you shitfaced racist.:eusa_hand:

By whom? Your better, President Barrack Hussein Obama , first he kicked McCain an palin to the curb and then Romney and Ryan. Any more Questions? :

I know, I know next time :lol:
Anytime...ANYWHERE son.

image.jpg

Because it's amusing..

That it is.

Not only was he the architect of Obamacare, he now agrees with the President about the minimum wage....

Wonder why so many here voted for him? I'm sure skin color had nothing to do with it.

There was no difference between Romney and Obama until Obama said he was for gay marriage. None. And that's the problem with our electoral system. Both parties are left of center and filled with statists. The choice is between Democrat and Democrat light. Not much of a choice.

Most Americans are centralist, they may lean left or right but they are centralist.
USMB demographics doesn't mirror the voting public. The "base" of both major parties also doesn't mirror the voting public. That said, a majority of Americans are not being represented in Washington by either party. It's like taxation without representation. I purpose that only registered Democrats and Republicans pay taxes.

Just a couple weeks ago I created a thread about how right Romney was on Russia and the libs couldn't wait to tell me how Romney lost the election and his opinion was therefore irrelevant.

Romney lost because everything wrong with politics is political donations from Corporations. Romney mainstreamed the exact problem with politics. He was the "I'll be anything you want me to be" politician. It's why he changed his position so many times, money flow.

Romney started off wanting "Obamacare" and wanted to end Outsourcing. He changed his position and hated Obamacare, he acted like he didn't know about outsourcing and he made profits off of Corporations that disposed of aborted babies.

Romney wasn't a Russian. He was simply the epiphany of profit driven politicians ever.

That didn't stop people from touting he was a real conservative

Name one conservative who said Romney was a conservative. And Jake Starkey doesn't count.
Mitt Romney is a True Conservative, His Moderate Reputation is Not Deserved - PolicyMic

There you go..

Dunno who the hell that is, and don't care. I was referring to conservative posters here.

Finding idiots who say stupid shit isn't hard when you have Google. Remember your beloved female democrat congresswoman saying we had landed on Mars? Yeah, well point out the conservatives HERE who said that and it might matter.

Forum List

Back