Why are liberals so rude to the right?

pretty much hit the nail on the head...RUDE, crass, calls women cxxts, spews about woman Vp candidate liking black meat...I could go one for DAYS
links in article at site

SNIP:

Too many people who lean left would rather crack nasty jokes than actually be liberal and listen to other views
Leften Wright

guardian.co.uk, Monday 27 May 2013 08.30 EDT

Jump to comments (415)
Why is it that liberals feel no qualms about being rude? Far too many people who are perfectly polite and courteous, otherwise, think nothing of insulting you for not sharing their political opinions. They look at us with disdain, thinking we're unenlightened conservatives and never hesitating to say so.

As the lone conservative at the tennis courts, I cringe at the Sarah Palin jokes and the jabs at Mormons. When news came on 9/11 that planes had struck the World Trade Center, my partner commented that Bush would use it as an excuse to increase military spending. Bush, of course, is dumb – as are all Republicans, and we're epitomized by Dan Quayle, whose spelling of "potatoe" has entered historical canon. (Never mind Obama's telling us there are 57 states, or having a meltdown without a teleprompter) And now it's Marco Rubio, caught drinking water. "Next time he'll forget to zip his fly," joked one of the guys. Mitt Romney changes his mind more often than he changes his underwear. Reagan had Alzheimer's when he made B movies, and Bonzo had to feed him his lines. And would you believe, from a guy with a pathetic serve, this comment about the Clarence Thomas, justice of the supreme court: send him back to the plantation.

Liberals have no shame. A dinner guest in our home stood up at the table, clinked his wine glass and said, "It shows how stupid the American people are, they voted for Bush twice." He turned to me, smirking, and said, "I know you voted for him." A biochemist who had been too busy learning liberal doctrine instead of the basic manners of being a guest.

all of it here
Why are liberals so rude to the right? | Leften Wright | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

A good question. I was just wondering the same thing. If you notice most of the liberals have avatars of vicious and ferocious animals. I thought they were the 'doves.' WTF? Seriously, what gives? They can't even be civil, and many times are just down right malicious, and that can be noted and validated in the comments displayed in my signature line by one of them. Why are they so socially inadequate?

Hmmm.......... While I much like your avatar, why do so many of the avatares of the 'Conservatives' have guns in them? Now I can be civil, but when someone is uncivil to me, I will reply in kind. Grew up in ranching communities and around logging camps. Never saw any reason to turn the other cheek.

pretty much hit the nail on the head...RUDE, crass, calls women cxxts, spews about woman Vp candidate liking black meat...I could go one for DAYS
links in article at site

SNIP:

Too many people who lean left would rather crack nasty jokes than actually be liberal and listen to other views
Leften Wright

Jump to comments (415)
Why is it that liberals feel no qualms about being rude? Far too many people who are perfectly polite and courteous, otherwise, think nothing of insulting you for not sharing their political opinions. They look at us with disdain, thinking we're unenlightened conservatives and never hesitating to say so.

As the lone conservative at the tennis courts, I cringe at the Sarah Palin jokes and the jabs at Mormons. When news came on 9/11 that planes had struck the World Trade Center, my partner commented that Bush would use it as an excuse to increase military spending. Bush, of course, is dumb – as are all Republicans, and we're epitomized by Dan Quayle, whose spelling of "potatoe" has entered historical canon. (Never mind Obama's telling us there are 57 states, or having a meltdown without a teleprompter) And now it's Marco Rubio, caught drinking water. "Next time he'll forget to zip his fly," joked one of the guys. Mitt Romney changes his mind more often than he changes his underwear. Reagan had Alzheimer's when he made B movies, and Bonzo had to feed him his lines. And would you believe, from a guy with a pathetic serve, this comment about the Clarence Thomas, justice of the supreme court: send him back to the plantation.

Liberals have no shame. A dinner guest in our home stood up at the table, clinked his wine glass and said, "It shows how stupid the American people are, they voted for Bush twice." He turned to me, smirking, and said, "I know you voted for him." A biochemist who had been too busy learning liberal doctrine instead of the basic manners of being a guest.

all of it here
Why are liberals so rude to the right? | Leften Wright | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

A good question. I was just wondering the same thing. If you notice most of the liberals have avatars of vicious and ferocious animals. I thought they were the 'doves.' WTF? Seriously, what gives? They can't even be civil, and many times are just down right malicious, and that can be noted and validated in the comments displayed in my signature line by one of them. Why are they so socially inadequate?

Hmmm.......... While I much like your avatar, why do so many of the avatares of the 'Conservatives' have guns in them? Now I can be civil, but when someone is uncivil to me, I will reply in kind. Grew up in ranching communities and around logging camps. Never saw any reason to turn the other cheek.

Well I do believe in turning the other cheek...but I only have two....four if you count the lower ones...and I've turned them more often than I care to admit. All four of them have welts on them, and I refuse to keep playing their game of "abuse liberals, then play the victim" when they fight back.

links in article at site

SNIP:

Leften Wright

Jump to comments (415)

all of it here

There are idiots, morons, and outright rude insulting condescending assholes on both sides of the political spectrum that is just life there will always be people like this. The question I have is why is type of behavior more acceptable or tolerated more when it comes from the left than it is when it's from the right? when you hear this from the left it's described simply as freedom of speech or expression or one just giving their opinion if the same thing comes from the right it's described as sexism, racism, or hate speech I think this is a far more important question.

Let's face it, liberals are just nasty people. Just look at Hollywood. Alec Baldwin, Jeanine Garafalo, Sandra Bernhardt, you get the picture.

Let's face it, liberals are just nasty people. Just look at Hollywood. Alec Baldwin, Jeanine Garafalo, Sandra Bernhardt, you get the picture.

As opposed to Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Savage, Palin, Bachmann, etc....YOU get the picture....

Why yes! Let's go there...

And this is a very small selection...very small.

John Kerry on the troops: "You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."
That has nothing to do with liberals being rude to conservatives!

Rosie O'Donnell: "Don't fear the terrorists. They're mothers and fathers."

Alan Grayson on Health Care: "The Republican health care plan: don't get sick ... The Republicans have a back up plan in case you do get sick ... This is what the Republicans want you to do. If you get sick America, the Republican health care plan is this: Die quickly!"
Republicans had that one coming!

Helen Thomas: Jews should "get the hell out of Palestine" and "go home" to Germany and Poland.

Wanda Sykes: "I think Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker but he was just so strung out on Oxycontin he missed his flight ... Rush Limbaugh -- I hope the country fails. I hope his kidneys fail, how about that? He needs a waterboarding, that's what he needs."
Pumpkinhead deserved that!

Bill Maher on Christianity: "I think religion is a neurological disorder.

Ted Rall: "Over time, however, the endless war in Iraq began to play a role in natural selection. Only idiots signed up; only idiots died. Back home, the average I.Q. soared."

Who said these gems?

"You're damn right, Dick Cheney's heart's a political football. We ought to rip it out and kick it around and stuff it back in him. "
I'm sorry, after what Cheney's done, I don't think it's possible to be rude to him!

"You guys see Live and Let Die, the great Bond film with Yaphet Kotto as the bad guy, Mr. Big? In the end they jam a big CO2 pellet in his face and he blew up. I have to tell you, Rush Limbaugh is looking more and more like Mr. Big, and at some point somebody's going to jam a CO2 pellet into his head and he's going to explode like a giant blimp. That day may come."
Pumpkinhead deserves a lot more than that!

"The Republicans lie! They want to see you dead! They'd rather make money off your dead corpse! They kind of like it when that woman has cancer and they don't have anything for her."
That a true statement!

“I have always been opposed to the death penalty in all cases…”

“Even mass murderers [like Breivik] should not be executed, in my opinion.”

“GW deniers fall into a completely different category from Behring Breivik. They are already causing the deaths of hundreds of millions of future people. We could be speaking of billions, but I am making a conservative estimate.”
That is a true statement!

Consequences

If a jury of suitably qualified scientists estimated that a given GW denier had already, with high probability (say 95%), caused the deaths of over one million future people, then s/he would be sentenced to death. The sentence would then be commuted to life imprisonment if the accused admitted their mistake, demonstrated genuine regret, AND participated significantly and positively over a long period in programs to reduce the effects of GW (from jail) – using much the same means that were previously used to spread the message of denial. At the end of that process, some GW deniers would never admit their mistake and as a result they would be executed. Perhaps that would be the only way to stop the rest of them. The death penalty would have been justified in terms of the enormous numbers of saved future lives."
I've noted my responses above.

If it was a true statement why did he fall all over himself retracting it? You too are an admirable example of the hypocrisy of the left. I am very liberal but I detest it when liberals spew this kind of invective because they do no good for the cause. None at all.

links in article at site

SNIP:

Leften Wright

Jump to comments (415)

all of it here

There are idiots, morons, and outright rude insulting condescending assholes on both sides of the political spectrum that is just life there will always be people like this. The question I have is why is type of behavior more acceptable or tolerated more when it comes from the left than it is when it's from the right? when you hear this from the left it's described simply as freedom of speech or expression or one just giving their opinion if the same thing comes from the right it's described as sexism, racism, or hate speech I think this is a far more important question.

Why is anything "more acceptable"? Perhaps it's the way the Nation is feeling? You had your turn....Reagan, Bush, Bush II....and look at the mess we are in. Clinton worked out pretty well for the Nation....Obama might too if he had some cooperation from the house....buy no....we have become too ideologically driven to cooperate. The bad thing is.....no ONE side should have total control....there needs to be healthy debate and compromise. But this is beyond that....and the right is doing MOST of it.

Why is anything "more acceptable"? Perhaps it's the way the Nation is feeling? You had your turn....Reagan, Bush, Bush II....and look at the mess we are in. Clinton worked out pretty well for the Nation....Obama might too if he had some cooperation from the house....buy no....we have become too ideologically driven to cooperate. The bad thing is.....no ONE side should have total control....there needs to be healthy debate and compromise. But this is beyond that....and the right is doing MOST of it.

Not a single one of those Presidents you have named where good for the nation.

But as long as we have a corrupt two party system, we will always have a choice between more of the same, and more of the same. And the public can never decide, so they'll go with more of the same.

The answer should be obvious. Those on the right are enemies to be destroyed not given respect. The right needs to learn this lesson but fast. This is a war so far fought on a low level with the left supporting various forms of proxy. The left doesn't really want to be rude. They really want the right dead. Their wet dreams are of when the right dies. That's why the justify everything from islamic terrorists with bombs to black panthers with baseball bats.

And killing American citizens without due process of law while vociferously protesting drug tests for welfare recipients. And you are correct they do wish us dead as evidenced by the quotes in my signature line.

I kinda had you in mind as one of the liberal targets. Me too for that matter. Just because we are handy. Liberals would really rather we were all dead. Look at how often they massage their teats and drool over the erroneous thought that conservatives are all old and dying. It's like they don't even see the younger and even more conservative next generation. Denial of reality is the liberal stock.

The answer should be obvious. Those on the right are enemies to be destroyed not given respect. The right needs to learn this lesson but fast. This is a war so far fought on a low level with the left supporting various forms of proxy. The left doesn't really want to be rude. They really want the right dead. Their wet dreams are of when the right dies. That's why the justify everything from islamic terrorists with bombs to black panthers with baseball bats.

you see this kind of shit from both sides Katz......if you are Far Left or Right you don't like anyone unless they are as fucked up as they are.....

Why is the right so rude to liberals?

That's another easy answer. The right hates liberals. Liberals don't deserve respect. The right only want to be free of liberals and keeps buying guns for when they become necessary.

Whether it's right or left, the only true position is we don't want to live together. Neither side has a kind word to say to the other side. No use even asking.

you are wrong.....thats only with the Far Right and Left.....everyone else can actually get along with someone who might...."gasp'....have a different view....

I could name the liberals here on one hand that I thought were still decent people, because they always appeared to keep their cool.

The rest of the liberals here, every single time a conservative posts something that even hints that the liberals have done something wrong, or even something that paints them in a bad light or DISAGREES with one of their beliefs, and they are ALWAYS the FIRST ones to jump into that thread and START TALKING SHIT... EVERY DAMN TIME... WITHOUT FAIL... I've been watching that happen on here for going on ten years. It was the first thing I noticed about liberals. They are the most INTOLERANT, NASTY, MOUTHY, ARROGANT, EGOTISTICAL, NARCISSISTIC, VILE, CAUSTIC people, if you DARE disagree with them, they come UNGLUED and want to SHUT YOU UP. Now this is happening on a GRAND SCALE with their messiah and his CORRUPT administration. They're using the full power of the government to SILENCE their political opponents, just as the liberals here try to do on a small scale. They're all alike, and they're all filthy fucking scum.

i will say the same about quite a few righties here 007......i was called some nice names by them and neg repped just because i was a Federal Worker and when they found out i was a Union Member.....holy shit.....and these were guys i never had any problems with before.....

you see this kind of shit from both sides Katz......if you are Far Left or Right you don't like anyone unless they are as fucked up as they are.....

Of course it's both sides. The people have come to despise one another. There are no points of agreement or compromise. Everything is separate. It started in the 70s. There was even a book written about the split. The Big Sort. Since that book was written the American people have moved beyond preference to outright enmity.

This kind of people are unable to elect a leader capable of bringing both sides together. No matter who is elected in 2016, the other side will be consumed with revenge. Bush was reviled, obama attacked on all fronts. Whoever is president next will be the recipient of increased fury. We hate each other so much that it's foolish to think beyond the 2016 election. We probably won't last that long.

links in article at site

SNIP:

Leften Wright

Jump to comments (415)

all of it here

yea i have seen that too.....it might have to do with who is replying to the statement.....a far lefty will say that about a righty and vice versa....normal people dont say that shit.....

links in article at site

SNIP:

Leften Wright

Jump to comments (415)

all of it here

and when a Republican is in charge it goes the other way.....co-operation is something that died out years ago....

and when a Republican is in charge it goes the other way.....co-operation is something that died out years ago....

You lie.....well, no... you don't...when you say "years ago"....you're right.....four and half.

Why is the right so rude to liberals?

That's another easy answer. The right hates liberals. Liberals don't deserve respect. The right only want to be free of liberals and keeps buying guns for when they become necessary.

Whether it's right or left, the only true position is we don't want to live together. Neither side has a kind word to say to the other side. No use even asking.

you are wrong.....thats only with the Far Right and Left.....everyone else can actually get along with someone who might...."gasp'....have a different view....

Good point.... for a union member. :)

Not a single one of those Presidents you have named where good for the nation.

But as long as we have a corrupt two party system, we will always have a choice between more of the same, and more of the same. And the public can never decide, so they'll go with more of the same.

and yet when i say i go third party....i get the you are "wasting" your vote shit.....is it me wasting my vote or the people who vote for the same shit over and over?.....and then spend the year bitching about the people they voted for.....

Forum List

Back