Why are liberals so rude to the right?

^ says the rancid hypocritical skank.

Oh, and bodecea, hurry back. You're on the clock, ya dopey twat.

Ha...look who's following me around now. Definitely makes my 1.01.13 prediction easier and easier.

BTW...I appreciate your politeness too.

^ so vain and myopic, the dopey twat actually imagines that if you post in the same thread she has posted in, that means you are "following her around."

:lol:

The stuff writes itself.

She may be delusional, stupid, petty and ignorant, but at least she's a dishonest twat.

:clap2:

Oh, and bodea-Petey? HURRY back with more of your always worthless offerings.

It is so ordered. You WILL obey. You have no free will. My merest whim is your command.

:thup:

hahahahahaha..this is the best thread going.

Libs are rude because they're stupid, they're arrogant, and they believe the garbage they are fed by their masters. They're nothing but an illiterate mob. They chant and are quite moved by slogans, which permeate their beings, and supplant anything like ration, compassion, intelligence, wisdom, or education. They find fact terrifying, and will always work to marginalize it, to hide it, to change the meaning of facts that are bothersome, or to just lie.

Libs are rude because they're stupid, they're arrogant, and they believe the garbage they are fed by their masters. They're nothing but an illiterate mob. They chant and are quite moved by slogans, which permeate their beings, and supplant anything like ration, compassion, intelligence, wisdom, or education. They find fact terrifying, and will always work to marginalize it, to hide it, to change the meaning of facts that are bothersome, or to just lie.

Good thing conservatives are good mannered and never rude.

Thank you for your politeness, KG. :D

Good thing conservatives are good mannered and never rude.

No shit. That screed was posted by the nastiest poster on this board.

More of that progressive vocabulary. "Nasty" = "doesn't agree with progressive policy". "Stupid" = "can argue effectively against progressive memes".

Forum List

Back