Why are liberals so rude to the right?

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
pretty much hit the nail on the head...RUDE, crass, calls women cxxts, spews about woman Vp candidate liking black meat...I could go one for DAYS
links in article at site

SNIP:

Too many people who lean left would rather crack nasty jokes than actually be liberal and listen to other views
Leften Wright

guardian.co.uk, Monday 27 May 2013 08.30 EDT

Jump to comments (415)
Why is it that liberals feel no qualms about being rude? Far too many people who are perfectly polite and courteous, otherwise, think nothing of insulting you for not sharing their political opinions. They look at us with disdain, thinking we're unenlightened conservatives and never hesitating to say so.

As the lone conservative at the tennis courts, I cringe at the Sarah Palin jokes and the jabs at Mormons. When news came on 9/11 that planes had struck the World Trade Center, my partner commented that Bush would use it as an excuse to increase military spending. Bush, of course, is dumb – as are all Republicans, and we're epitomized by Dan Quayle, whose spelling of "potatoe" has entered historical canon. (Never mind Obama's telling us there are 57 states, or having a meltdown without a teleprompter) And now it's Marco Rubio, caught drinking water. "Next time he'll forget to zip his fly," joked one of the guys. Mitt Romney changes his mind more often than he changes his underwear. Reagan had Alzheimer's when he made B movies, and Bonzo had to feed him his lines. And would you believe, from a guy with a pathetic serve, this comment about the Clarence Thomas, justice of the supreme court: send him back to the plantation.

Liberals have no shame. A dinner guest in our home stood up at the table, clinked his wine glass and said, "It shows how stupid the American people are, they voted for Bush twice." He turned to me, smirking, and said, "I know you voted for him." A biochemist who had been too busy learning liberal doctrine instead of the basic manners of being a guest.

all of it here
Why are liberals so rude to the right? | Leften Wright | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

pretty much hit the nail on the head...RUDE, crass, calls women cxxts, spews about woman Vp candidate liking black meat...I could go one for DAYS
links in article at site

SNIP:

Too many people who lean left would rather crack nasty jokes than actually be liberal and listen to other views
Leften Wright

Jump to comments (415)
Why is it that liberals feel no qualms about being rude? Far too many people who are perfectly polite and courteous, otherwise, think nothing of insulting you for not sharing their political opinions. They look at us with disdain, thinking we're unenlightened conservatives and never hesitating to say so.

As the lone conservative at the tennis courts, I cringe at the Sarah Palin jokes and the jabs at Mormons. When news came on 9/11 that planes had struck the World Trade Center, my partner commented that Bush would use it as an excuse to increase military spending. Bush, of course, is dumb – as are all Republicans, and we're epitomized by Dan Quayle, whose spelling of "potatoe" has entered historical canon. (Never mind Obama's telling us there are 57 states, or having a meltdown without a teleprompter) And now it's Marco Rubio, caught drinking water. "Next time he'll forget to zip his fly," joked one of the guys. Mitt Romney changes his mind more often than he changes his underwear. Reagan had Alzheimer's when he made B movies, and Bonzo had to feed him his lines. And would you believe, from a guy with a pathetic serve, this comment about the Clarence Thomas, justice of the supreme court: send him back to the plantation.

Liberals have no shame. A dinner guest in our home stood up at the table, clinked his wine glass and said, "It shows how stupid the American people are, they voted for Bush twice." He turned to me, smirking, and said, "I know you voted for him." A biochemist who had been too busy learning liberal doctrine instead of the basic manners of being a guest.

all of it here
Why are liberals so rude to the right? | Leften Wright | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

you know Steph.....there are plenty of "Righties" who are pretty dam rude themselves.....i have had the pleasure of running into a few right here in this Forum....

Why is the right so rude to liberals?

The Right, i.e. Stephanie, CrusaderFrank, Willow Tree, Mudwhistle, are nasty, studied, self righteous and arrogant. That's why I hold them in total disdain - and I'm not left.

They, and others like them, consider anyone to the left of Pinochet, Hitler or Dick Cheney to be a "leftist".

Liberals give conservatives every ounce of respect they deserve

No. They don't. They (by and large) give conservatives every bit of respect they ignorantly imagine the conservatives "deserve."

This is just more evidence of how shallow is the thinking of modern day liberals.

You are a spokesman for such stupidity, leftwhiner. They should feel embarrassed.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

No. They don't. They (by and large) give conservatives every bit of respect they ignorantly imagine the conservatives "deserve."

This is just more evidence of how shallow is the thinking of modern day liberals.

You are a spokesman for such stupidity, leftwhiner. They should feel embarrassed.

I was being tactful

Actually conservatives are given much more credence and respect than they have earned

The Right, i.e. Stephanie, CrusaderFrank, Willow Tree, Mudwhistle, are nasty, studied, self righteous and arrogant. That's why I hold them in total disdain - and I'm not left.

They, and others like them, consider anyone to the left of Pinochet, Hitler or Dick Cheney to be a "leftist".

lol, you just described yourself, look at this post of yours..you brought the people of this board into it....over a article posted...you're so arrogant ,mean and nasty you sent me a lovely HATEFUL neg rep comment..I have never even repped you once

you crack me up dear. but we're glad you got off your chest

Last edited:

Look at your own posts....and the posts of your hard right brethren and tell me again how "rude" the libruls are.

I love the way you guys dismiss your vitriol and condemn others'

The answer should be obvious. Those on the right are enemies to be destroyed not given respect. The right needs to learn this lesson but fast. This is a war so far fought on a low level with the left supporting various forms of proxy. The left doesn't really want to be rude. They really want the right dead. Their wet dreams are of when the right dies. That's why the justify everything from islamic terrorists with bombs to black panthers with baseball bats.

The answer should be obvious. Those on the right are enemies to be destroyed not given respect. The right needs to learn this lesson but fast. This is a war so far fought on a low level with the left supporting various forms of proxy. The left doesn't really want to be rude. They really want the right dead. Their wet dreams are of when the right dies. That's why the justify everything from islamic terrorists with bombs to black panthers with baseball bats.

Ahh yes....fear....the number one weapon of the right. Hey wingnut? Who's talking about "armed rebellion"? Not the left.

links in article at site

SNIP:

Leften Wright

Jump to comments (415)

all of it here

When a person doesn't have fact or historical knowledge on his side then emotions and slander is all that person can use.

Ahh yes....fear....the number one weapon of the right. Hey wingnut? Who's talking about "armed rebellion"? Not the left.

Not fear. Calm acceptance of reality. The left doesn't see themselves in a state of rebellion. They see themselves as the establishment in their transformed obamamerica. The nation should peacefully split. Instead it may well violently split. But, split it will do. There is no alternative.

What are you talking about, I've been nothing but cordial and courteous to you.

That's another easy answer. The right hates liberals. Liberals don't deserve respect. The right only want to be free of liberals and keeps buying guns for when they become necessary.

Whether it's right or left, the only true position is we don't want to live together. Neither side has a kind word to say to the other side. No use even asking.

Sure you're not...what a fibber you are!

Sounds to me like some of you folks need to hang out with some different friends. I am a liberal, and I never talk pollitics with anyone, except on a message board. This does not, however, dissuade conservatives from flooding my email box with right wing junk about how Obama is a gay Muslim who hates America, veterans, and the military, but loves illegal immigrants, terrorists, and and homosexuals., and wants to take my gun away. Though I never send stuff like this to anyone, I have had to have a heart to hear talk with my brother and my son-in-law, in which I told them that if they don't stop sending me this stuff, I am going to block them entirely from my Email, and they will have to start sending me their junk through the US postal service.

Forum List

Back