Why are liberals so rude to the right?

Because they are not. Go ahead and give it a try using real definitions and real facts and real narratives.

You don't get your own definitions, facts, and narratives.

The rwnjs have their own definitions, facts and narratives, mostly wrong!

^ Kotex doesn't object to left winger nut jobs having their own daffynitions, "facts" and narratives. And he's too blind to realize that it is those left wing fubars who are generally the ones who are wrong.

Liberals are rude period. Just being a progressive liberal means there is no respect for tradition or politeness. Listen to libs talking sometime. The language course and full of the "F" word and both men and women use it freely. Liberals are vulgar disrespectful angry people.
I beg you pardon.

Certainly, we can communicate on a higher plain than that?

Because they are not. Go ahead and give it a try using real definitions and real facts and real narratives.

You don't get your own definitions, facts, and narratives.

^ Kotex doesn't object to left winger nut jobs having their own daffynitions, "facts" and narratives. And he's too blind to realize that it is those left wing fubars who are generally the ones who are wrong.

Ha,ha, you're too funny with your name-calling, no wonder you are a conservative, little minds...... And FYI, I'm not a "he", and we're not wrong, we are just more up-to-date than most of you 19th century tired old geezers.

Ha,ha, you're too funny with your name-calling, no wonder you are a conservative, little minds...... And FYI, I'm not a "he", and we're not wrong, we are just more up-to-date than most of you 19th century tired old geezers.

So? You are a female. Congratulations on that happenstance of birth. I'm proud of you for that major life accomplishment.

:clap:

You are not up to date, either, you twit.

You're a tired old adherent of discredited and inept political philosophies that anyone with a functioning brain SHOULD be rejecting.

IF you were even one eight as smart as you self-delusionally imagine you are, you would be up to the task of reflecting intelligently on the numerous deficiencies in your political philosophy. But that's far too much of a leap for one as stunningly simple and defective as you, Kotex.

So? You are a female. Congratulations on that happenstance of birth. I'm proud of you for that major life accomplishment.

:clap:

You are not up to date, either, you twit.

You're a tired old adherent of discredited and inept political philosophies that anyone with a functioning brain SHOULD be rejecting.

IF you were even one eight as smart as you self-delusionally imagine you are, you would be up to the task of reflecting intelligently on the numerous deficiencies in your political philosophy. But that's far too much of a leap for one as stunningly simple and defective as you, Kotex.

Mertex is a tired old feminazi holdover from the 1970s.

...at the time. The quote was from November 6, 1992. Buddy was born in 1997.

ROFL.

{On his TV show in 1992, a few days after the Presidential election, Rush Limbaugh was reviewing In/Out lists (a popular fad at the time):

In today’s New York Daily News right here… it’s the obligatory in-out list. Every time there’s a massive change somewhere, people are in, people are out. I’m now out. It says about me on here, Rush Limbaugh, loud-mouthed conservative and Bush favorite. He’s out.

Rush commented that most of the other things on the days’ list were not funny, but that “one of them in particular” was. Rush quoted from the David Hinckley article

“In: A cute kid in the White House. Out: Cute dog in the White House.”

Could– could we see the cute kid? Let’s take a look at– see who is the cute kid in the White House.

A picture of the “cute dog” (Millie) appeared on the screen instead of the “cute kid” (Chelsea).

Rush immediately said

No, no, no. That’s not the kid.

Then a picture of Chelsea Clinton came on the screen and Rush said

That’s– that’s the kid.

Rush apologized several times and told a story about how he had learned early in his career the importance of not making fun of someone’s appearance. He then apologized again and said

I’m– I hope you will forgive me. I’m fatigued. I’m tired…

Before breaking to a commercial, Rush asked the audience what he could do to make amends for the incident and, in an odd, spontaneous joke, proceeded to spank himself.}

Fact Checking Al Franken

Leftists - you only lie 100% of the time.

You actually buy that Rush made a mistake? If so I have a bridge that goes to Brooklyn that I would like to sell you.

Right and obama meant to say he'd been to 57 states, right?

[

It would be nice if YOU could use the quote function properly too.

Mistakes happen you vapid twit motherfucker.

:thup:

Actually, I was unable to fix your mistake... or too bored to try to...

As for Rush, you are just a mindless droid partisan hack. Limbaugh says some occasionally outrageous things. But simpleton twerps like you either can't grasp when you are being deliberately tweaked or you know that he's only using exaggeration as a rhetorical tool but YOU are too dishonest to acknowledge it.

The only thing Limbaugh does is toxify the discussion. He serves no useful purpose.

Either way, Rush (his EIP business) makes lots of money for the stations and networks that BUY his product. He might walk away from WABC or from Cumulus. Or, it is possible that if the advertisers are conspiring* not to purchase time on Rush's show, in which case Cumulus might even find it financially prudent to dump their deal with Rush.

Only partisan pussies like you, however, can't see that Rush will continue, unabated, if only on a different bunch of outlets.

* As to the advertisers conspiring (or following a script written for them by others), I smell the prospect of a lawsuit. Cumulus: Nearly All Top Advertisers Have 'Exclude Rush Limbaugh' Orders Combinations in restraint of trade are still not quite kosher. I know you will disagree with that precept as long as the one "victimized" is only an opponent of your silly mindless liberal views.

When Cumolous drops Rush, watch for a bunch of other stations to follow.

[

As for Rush, you are just a mindless droid partisan hack. Limbaugh says some occasionally outrageous things. But simpleton twerps like you either can't grasp when you are being deliberately tweaked or you know that he's only using exaggeration as a rhetorical tool but YOU are too dishonest to acknowledge it.

The only thing Limbaugh does is toxify the discussion. He serves no useful purpose.
His purpose is to expose Liberals and Liberalism for what it really is: Communism.

BoristheLame can define neither system nor how American liberals are communists.

However, BtL makes a good start at convincing us all the far right are idiotic.

Most leftists are bookworm weaklings...us muscular, good-lookin, jokers intimidate them....if you keep this in mind, they ain't that hard to turn....laugh at something they think is funny, compliment them on occasion, and before you know it, they'll like ya and want to hang out with you....of course you won't let them but a little covert compliment goes a long way with these losers. :salute:

QUOTE] Not fear. Calm acceptance of reality. The left doesn't see themselves in a state of rebellion. They see themselves as the establishment in their transformed obamamerica. The nation should peacefully split. Instead it may well violently split. But, split it will do. There is no alternative.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. The prog trash (not decent patriotic democrats) have spent us into debt we can never repay and slipped enough stalinist judges into the courts to tear our moral fabric apart. There is no compromising with these gutless thugs and the inevitable outcome is a violent rebellion. Let them have what they can hold and we'll take the rest back into maybe 3 or 4 Constitutional republics......when those who've been cheated by holding US Treasuries have settled down, and those who did this are hanged, we can talk about forming another more perfect union.

Forum List

Back