Why are liberals so rude to the right?

Righties, if we acknowledge that you really are the most horribly oppressed victims in all of human history, surpassing even holocaust survivors, will you finally stop blubbering like the whiny little bitches that you are? I mean, that is what you want, right, to have your pwecious widdle feewings validated.

You'd think rightie men would figure out that crying like little girls all the time is not attractive to women. Nor, for that matter, are their prominent beer guts, or their regular metrosexual primping rituals with their favorite hair product.

Ha,ha, you're too funny with your name-calling, no wonder you are a conservative, little minds...... And FYI, I'm not a "he", and we're not wrong, we are just more up-to-date than most of you 19th century tired old geezers.

So? You are a female. Congratulations on that happenstance of birth. I'm proud of you for that major life accomplishment.

:clap:

You are not up to date, either, you twit.

You're a tired old adherent of discredited and inept political philosophies that anyone with a functioning brain SHOULD be rejecting.

IF you were even one eight as smart as you self-delusionally imagine you are, you would be up to the task of reflecting intelligently on the numerous deficiencies in your political philosophy. But that's far too much of a leap for one as stunningly simple and defective as you, Kotex.

Mertex is a tired old feminazi holdover from the 1970s.

And what are you? An uninformed neo-con Rushbot? Sure sound like one! :badgrin:

Agreed. The prog trash (not decent patriotic democrats) have spent us into debt we can never repay and slipped enough stalinist judges into the courts to tear our moral fabric apart.

That's cool, as long as you are including Ronald Reagan in this.

Hey, I'm new here so this may not be the best place to point this out but you all do know that for the last 50 years, Repubs have held the Presidency 8 years longer than Dems, yet over 20 million more jobs have been created under Democratic administrations? Also, the stock market performs hundreds of percentage points better when a Dem is in office. Dont' take my word for it though, you can look this up.

I can't post links yet but Google the Bloomberg article "Private Jobs Increase More With Democrats in White House"

Have a nice day.

Agreed. The prog trash (not decent patriotic democrats) have spent us into debt we can never repay and slipped enough stalinist judges into the courts to tear our moral fabric apart. There is no compromising with these gutless thugs and the inevitable outcome is a violent rebellion. Let them have what they can hold and we'll take the rest back into maybe 3 or 4 Constitutional republics......when those who've been cheated by holding US Treasuries have settled down, and those who did this are hanged, we can talk about forming another more perfect union.

You know, they make some pretty tasty decaf coffee these days too.

The answer should be obvious. Those on the right are enemies to be destroyed not given respect. The right needs to learn this lesson but fast. This is a war so far fought on a low level with the left supporting various forms of proxy. The left doesn't really want to be rude. They really want the right dead. Their wet dreams are of when the right dies. That's why the justify everything from islamic terrorists with bombs to black panthers with baseball bats.

Ahh yes....fear....the number one weapon of the right. Hey wingnut? Who's talking about "armed rebellion"? Not the left.

Not fear. Calm acceptance of reality. The left doesn't see themselves in a state of rebellion. They see themselves as the establishment in their transformed obamamerica. The nation should peacefully split. Instead it may well violently split. But, split it will do. There is no alternative.

Don't you ever get tired of being hysterical and then disappointed when the sky doesn't fall, Chicken Little?

Oh yes I can, it is you who deny the fact that the American Left and Communism are one in the same.

Ignore paid Soros troll, Jakematters. I challenged him to a debate on Marxism in the Clean Debate forum, and he pissed himself in the corner - never showed up.

He has no education nor knowledge, he merely spews the talking points from the Soros hate sites.

You know, they make some pretty tasty decaf coffee these days too.

laugh_zpse50e200a.png

Agreed. The prog trash (not decent patriotic democrats) have spent us into debt we can never repay and slipped enough stalinist judges into the courts to tear our moral fabric apart.

That's cool, as long as you are including Ronald Reagan in this.

Hey, I'm new here so this may not be the best place to point this out but you all do know that for the last 50 years, Repubs have held the Presidency 8 years longer than Dems, yet over 20 million more jobs have been created under Democratic administrations? Also, the stock market performs hundreds of percentage points better when a Dem is in office. Dont' take my word for it though, you can look this up.

I can't post links yet but Google the Bloomberg article "Private Jobs Increase More With Democrats in White House"

Have a nice day.

Ahem.....Roosevelt send us deeper into depression than before....took WW2 to climb out of it....now there's a "new deal" for ya. Want to move ahead to Kennedy? He lost Illinois but Daley and the Sam Giancana Chicago mob threw 100K Nixon votes in the Chicago River...then the mob clipped both JFK and RFK because Joe Kennedy fucked with them. Then along came LBJ who's "great society" got me and hudreds of thousands other GIs sent to Vietnam while his buddy got the contract to dredge Cam Rahn Bay. Fast-forward ahead to Jimmy Peanut....21% interest-rates, punk'd by Iran....even Tip O'Neill hated the little creep. Then came Reagan and prosperity.....REAL prosperity, which Clinton pissed away along with our nuclear secrets and missle telemetry to china for campaign money. His economic numbers weren't his.....Newt ran the country and the GOP House set economic policy, not Clinton.....his impeachment was followed by the dot.com boom which stole a trillion dollars of venture capital we've never recovered from.....and now Barry Soetoro who's put us another $7T in debt, fleeced us with his pal's fake solar panel companies, and claims the Dow averages are being run up by little guys when the truth is only the banks are in the stock market anymore....nobody else can take another swindling which he did nothing about. Any questions?

Last edited:
I've never seen so many ignorant statements in my life.

1. The economy reacted very favorably to the New Deal. Unemployment dropped and production boomed. The economy only lost ground when the federal government began attempts to balance the budget prematurely.
2. There is no logical mechanism where you can claim the New Deal harmed the economy but that the Second World War helped it.
3. Even assuming, for the sake of argument, that the mob stole Illinois for Kennedy, he still had more than enough electoral votes to win without it.
4. Weird to blame LBJ for Vietnam when the Republicans campaigned on an even more hawkish platform in 1964.
5. It's also weird to credit the House for economic success during the 1990s, but not during the 1980s.

I have many friends that are Republican,

Some of your best friends, huh?

I just feel embarrassed for them that they have such nuts in their party,

Not the stable and rational members like you Khmer Rouge folk, huh?

they don't agree with them either! :eusa_whistle:

Sure, they mill about glassy eyed bleating "Ohhhh Bahhhhh Bahhhh Bahhhh Mahhhh" just like you...

1. The economy reacted very favorably to the New Deal. Unemployment dropped and production boomed. The economy only lost ground when the federal government began attempts to balance the budget prematurely.
2. There is no logical mechanism where you can claim the New Deal harmed the economy but that the Second World War helped it.
3. Even assuming, for the sake of argument, that the mob stole Illinois for Kennedy, he still had more than enough electoral votes to win without it.
4. Weird to blame LBJ for Vietnam when the Republicans campaigned on an even more hawkish platform in 1964.
5. It's also weird to credit the House for economic success during the 1990s, but not during the 1980s.

The bullshit you Obamunist try and sell as fine chocolate...

{Total hours worked per adult, including government employees, were 18% below their 1929 level between 1930-32, but were 23% lower on average during the New Deal (1933-39). Private hours worked were even lower after FDR took office, averaging 27% below their 1929 level, compared to 18% lower between in 1930-32.}

How Government Prolonged the Depression - WSJ.com

NIRA, or the "Anti dog eat dog act" was declared unconstitutional - allowing actual recovery to begin after the criminal enterprises were rooted out over the next 5 years. The looters and monopolies of well connected crooks had used NIRA to enforce their nefarious rape of the nation. We think of Obama as the most corrupt president in history, but we forget just how corrupt FDR was, and how he basically sacrificed the American public to the well connected.

GONG! wrong wrong wrong wrong.......GONG! somebody grab the hook!

I could name the liberals here on one hand that I thought were still decent people, because they always appeared to keep their cool.

The rest of the liberals here, every single time a conservative posts something that even hints that the liberals have done something wrong, or even something that paints them in a bad light or DISAGREES with one of their beliefs, and they are ALWAYS the FIRST ones to jump into that thread and START TALKING SHIT... EVERY DAMN TIME... WITHOUT FAIL... I've been watching that happen on here for going on ten years. It was the first thing I noticed about liberals. They are the most INTOLERANT, NASTY, MOUTHY, ARROGANT, EGOTISTICAL, NARCISSISTIC, VILE, CAUSTIC people, if you DARE disagree with them, they come UNGLUED and want to SHUT YOU UP. Now this is happening on a GRAND SCALE with their messiah and his CORRUPT administration. They're using the full power of the government to SILENCE their political opponents, just as the liberals here try to do on a small scale. They're all alike, and they're all filthy fucking scum.

I sure do appreciate your politeness, 007.

I could name the liberals here on one hand that I thought were still decent people, because they always appeared to keep their cool.

The rest of the liberals here, every single time a conservative posts something that even hints that the liberals have done something wrong, or even something that paints them in a bad light or DISAGREES with one of their beliefs, and they are ALWAYS the FIRST ones to jump into that thread and START TALKING SHIT... EVERY DAMN TIME... WITHOUT FAIL... I've been watching that happen on here for going on ten years. It was the first thing I noticed about liberals. They are the most INTOLERANT, NASTY, MOUTHY, ARROGANT, EGOTISTICAL, NARCISSISTIC, VILE, CAUSTIC people, if you DARE disagree with them, they come UNGLUED and want to SHUT YOU UP. Now this is happening on a GRAND SCALE with their messiah and his CORRUPT administration. They're using the full power of the government to SILENCE their political opponents, just as the liberals here try to do on a small scale. They're all alike, and they're all filthy fucking scum.

^ says the rancid hypocritical skank.

Oh, and bodecea, hurry back. You're on the clock, ya dopey twat.

Ha...look who's following me around now. Definitely makes my 1.01.13 prediction easier and easier.

BTW...I appreciate your politeness too.

Last edited:

Ha...look who's following me around now. Definitely makes my 1.01.13 prediction easier and easier.

BTW...I appreciate your politeness too.

^ so vain and myopic, the dopey twat actually imagines that if you post in the same thread she has posted in, that means you are "following her around."

:lol:

The stuff writes itself.

She may be delusional, stupid, petty and ignorant, but at least she's a dishonest twat.

:clap2:

Oh, and bodea-Petey? HURRY back with more of your always worthless offerings.

It is so ordered. You WILL obey. You have no free will. My merest whim is your command.

:thup:

Forum List

Back