Why Are Liberals So Ignorant ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Anyone can present their view (staying on topic) about what makes liberals so ignorant. Iā€™m going to start this off with my own ideas.

1) They attend a heavily, liberal educational system, which is either ignorant itself in certain subject areas, or the system deliberately omits these subjects, because they donā€™t want us to know about them.

2) The MSM, heavily liberal, likewise omits these subjects, and distorts the ones they do ā€œreportā€ on.

3) They are programmed by the slanted speech of politicians, which deflects their minds away from these important subjects.

With these 3 information killers at work simultaneously, liberals have little hope of obtaining the crucial information they need to be knowledgable and effective citizens.

In this forum, I have presented quizzes on such subjects as immigration, Islamization, terrorism, race relations, and law enforcement. Itā€™s mind-blowing how little the liberals know, and how information-deprived they are. In this thread, I will present some of these quizzes again, so liberals can come to realize how much they donā€™t know.

Worse yet, they often display a tendency to fall prey to misinformation campaigns like the Obama/Sharpton/Jackson anti-police race hustle campaign.

And deeply brainwashed on the top of everything.

Ignorant people are a lot easier to manipulate and that's exactly what Deep State needs to keep their power.

right now they are filled with rage, which they insist upon sharing with everyone else.

but there are a lot of great liberals, that i still believe, look at the west virginia governor, he bought that dream until yesterday. there's great hope for America. we need to fight harder, that's all.

we need to organise and boycott the bottomfeeders, nbc cbs cnn nyt wapo etc,

Last edited:
Why did conservatives pretty much give up on education then?

If you want conservatism in school, go into the sciences, because nature itself is conservative. Otherwise, it's conservatives' fault that schools have become so "liberal", since they had no interest in education.

If you want conservatism in school, go into the sciences, because nature itself is conservative. Otherwise, it's conservatives' fault that schools have become so "liberal", since they had no interest in education.
Republicans don't believe in higher education. They think stupid is the new smart.
No, stupid is just stupid. And it will always be stupid.

Why Are Liberals So Ignorant?

Public schools...dependence on the govt for everything...in-breeding? :p

Anyone can present their view (staying on topic) about what makes liberals so ignorant. Iā€™m going to start this off with my own ideas.

1) They attend a heavily, liberal educational system, which is either ignorant itself in certain subject areas, or the system deliberately omits these subjects, because they donā€™t want us to know about them.

2) The MSM, heavily liberal, likewise omits these subjects, and distorts the ones they do ā€œreportā€ on.

3) They are programmed by the slanted speech of politicians, which deflects their minds away from these important subjects.

With these 3 information killers at work simultaneously, liberals have little hope of obtaining the crucial information they need to be knowledgable and effective citizens.

In this forum, I have presented quizzes on such subjects as immigration, Islamization, terrorism, race relations, and law enforcement. Itā€™s mind-blowing how little the liberals know, and how information-deprived they are. In this thread, I will present some of these quizzes again, so liberals can come to realize how much they donā€™t know.

Worse yet, they often display a tendency to fall prey to misinformation campaigns like the Obama/Sharpton/Jackson anti-police race hustle campaign.

But we're at least smart enough to know where a troll thread belongs.

Republicans don't believe in higher education. They think stupid is the new smart.
No, stupid is just stupid. And it will always be stupid.

You're thinking of intelligence totally wrong.

It's more like ... think of two machines in a factory that assemble the same piece. Machine A can make 20 pieces per minute and is supplied with 10,000 pieces' worth of materials per day. Machine B can make 100 pieces per minute but gets only a few hundred pieces' worth of materials per day. Machine B may be the better of the two, but it's still not getting as much work done.

Production speed is intelligence and production material is knowledge. Even if conservatives are more intelligent (unlikely), for some reason they've decided they don't need much in the way of materials, so they let education go to their political opponents instead.

Forum List

Back