Why are Liberals lying so much about the HL Ruling?

I love the way the lefties won't admit that this isn't about restricting a woman's right to choose, because it isn't.

It's about forcing someone else, who object to it on religious grounds, to pay for the woman to choose.

What do you call it when you restrict someones choices? Whatever you call it, thats what it is.

I love the way the lefties won't admit that this isn't about restricting a woman's right to choose, because it isn't.

It's about forcing someone else, who object to it on religious grounds, to pay for the woman to choose.

You mean birth control. It isn't an abortion pill.

That's why the leftist trash will erect straw men and spew false premises all around the real issue. They can't win in the arena of common sense.

You mean we will use facts to knock down your lies, is that what you mean by straw men?
You are presenting lies and propaganda, while we are dealing with facts. Plan B does not cause an abortion, it doesn't even destroy a fertilized egg. Do you get that?

What do you call it when you restrict someones choices? Whatever you call it, thats what it is.

I'll just bet dollars to doughnuts you can't explain how the right to choose is being restricted..

Made from the same synthetic hormone Plan B is made from. They really stood for their morals. :lol:

You obviously don't understand the significance of the issue. Fertilized egg and human being and all that stuff.

Fertilized egg? Like birth control, Plan B prevents the egg from releasing. There is no egg to fertilize. You obviously have no clue what the hell you are talking about.
Plan B stops or prevents ovulation. Do you get what that means?

We're not talking about ovulation. We're talking about a human being. That's why Hobby Lobby objects to the abortion pill.

That's why the leftist trash will erect straw men and spew false premises all around the real issue. They can't win in the arena of common sense.

Hobby Lobby pays for a woman to choose an abortion every time they give her a paycheck.

She can buy it. No restrictions. I can't buy a pizza at the steak house so I'm being restricted, huh.

Last edited:
Made from the same synthetic hormone Plan B is made from. They really stood for their morals. :lol:

You obviously don't understand the significance of the issue. Fertilized egg and human being and all that stuff.

Fertilized egg? Like birth control, Plan B prevents the egg from releasing. There is no egg to fertilize. You obviously have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

You really need to read up on it.
Plan B (Morning-After Pill): Effectiveness and Side Effects

How Does Plan B One-Step Work?

Depending upon where you are in your cycle, Plan B One-Step may work in one of these ways:
It may prevent or delay ovulation.
It may interfere with fertilization of an egg.

It is also possible that this type of emergency birth control prevents implantation of a fertilized egg in the uterus by altering its lining.

I'll just bet dollars to doughnuts you can't explain how the right to choose is being restricted..

When you restrict someones choices what do you call that? Whatever name you give that action thats what is happening or you can tell me how restricting someones choices isnt really restricting someones choices but that would be a stretch

When you restrict someones choices what do you call that? Whatever name you give that action thats what is happening or you can tell me how restricting someones choices isnt really restricting someones choices but that would be a stretch

More irony being posted by the racist far left Obama drones.

Got anything else other than your standard programmed talking points and propaganda?

And how are her choices being limited??? Care to explain that?

Hobby Lobby pays for a woman to choose an abortion every time they give her a paycheck.

More proof that the far left does not have a clue other than their programmed talking points.

She can buy it. No restrictions.

Sure she can...but the others are offered without paying. So it is a choice its just a restricted choice because its only offered with strings attached...strings made of money.

She can buy it. No restrictions.

Sure she can...but the others are offered without paying. So it is a choice its just a restricted choice because its only offered with strings attached...strings made of money.

So my insurance company is restricting my rights because they don't offer the same coverage that other companies offer??? That if I want a certain procedure that is covered by a different company, I have to either get insurance from them or pay for it myself?

Is that what you are saying?

The Plan B pill is no covered by insurance anyway. No insurance. Not even obama care.

You really need to read up on it.

Plan B (Morning-After Pill): Effectiveness and Side Effects

How Does Plan B One-Step Work?

Depending upon where you are in your cycle, Plan B One-Step may work in one of these ways:

It may prevent or delay ovulation.

It may interfere with fertilization of an egg.

It is also possible that this type of emergency birth control prevents implantation of a fertilized egg in the uterus by altering its lining.

" That being said, research does not support this theory about how Plan B works; in fact, studies show that when taken after ovulation, Plan B does not decrease the rate of pregnancy."

"Data from recent studies continues to provide strong evidence that Plan B does not prevent implantation (this also seems to be true for Ella, another emergency contraceptive option). The majority of research claims that the primary way that Plan B works is by preventing or delaying ovulation--if Plan B is taken before ovulation occurs. By not allowing the egg to release, there is nothing available for sperm to fertilize, thus preventing a pregnancy from occurring."

"In several research studies, women were given Plan B after determining (via hormone tests) which women had ovulated and which had not. The results all showed that none of the women who took Plan B before ovulation became pregnant (these results really help to emphasize how Plan B works by delaying ovulation). Pregnancies only occurred in women who took Plan B on or after the day of ovulation, and these women became pregnant at the same rate as women who have not taken Plan B. Such results prompted researchers Noé, Croxatto, Salvatierra, and Reyes (2011) to conclude that Plan B
“Does not prevent embryo implantation and therefore cannot be labeled as abortifacient.”
http://contraception.about.com/od/planbonestep/a/How-Plan-B-Works.htm

Sorry, studies prove otherwise.... Or do you want to claim the other birth controls Hobby Lobby is covering prevents implantation?

Ruh-roh. Conservatives are beginning to understand just how badly this is going to hurt them in the elections. Hence the hint of panic in their writing.

Oh, so that is the issue here.

Change the subject from corruption in the administration to some ruling you don't agree with.

Lie about it all day long. By the time you get done maybe some of your base will call a SCOTUS ruling an outright act of terrorism.

And you wonder why everyone hates crazy liberals.

Last edited:

She has the choice to work for someone that DOES supply it
She has the choice to purchase it on her own
She has the choice to get it through Planned Parenthood
She has the choice to use an alternative form of birth control
She has the choice to not engage in sexual relations

Curious....where is the argument about "not having the choice to get named brand drugs over generic drugs"?

The ACA has no provision that insists that all those with a policy can get whatever drug prescribed to them....it allows for generic drugs.

Why are you not up in arms over that? After all, ones freedom of choice is being inhibited.

While we are at it....why are you not up in arms over the right to choose as it pertains to buying insurance? It is now law that one must buy insurance.

So?

Forum List

Back