Why are Liberals lying so much about the HL Ruling?

You obviously don't understand the significance of the issue. Fertilized egg and human being and all that stuff.

Fertilized egg? Like birth control, Plan B prevents the egg from releasing. There is no egg to fertilize. You obviously have no clue what the hell you are talking about.
Plan B stops or prevents ovulation. Do you get what that means?

You really need to read up on it.
Plan B (Morning-After Pill): Effectiveness and Side Effects

How Does Plan B One-Step Work?

Depending upon where you are in your cycle, Plan B One-Step may work in one of these ways:
It may prevent or delay ovulation.
It may interfere with fertilization of an egg.

It is also possible that this type of emergency birth control prevents implantation of a fertilized egg in the uterus by altering its lining.

Thanks for reposting my link but dont forget the bottom of it that says:

It does not cause a miscarriage or abortion. In other words, it does not stop development of a fetus once the fertilized egg implants in the uterus. So it will not work if you are already pregnant when you take it.

:smiliehug: Glad I could help

You obviously don't understand the significance of the issue. Fertilized egg and human being and all that stuff.

Fertilized egg? Like birth control, Plan B prevents the egg from releasing. There is no egg to fertilize. You obviously have no clue what the hell you are talking about.

We're not talking about ovulation. We're talking about a human being. That's why Hobby Lobby objects to the abortion pill.

Plan B is not the abortion bill, idiot.

I love the way the lefties won't admit that this isn't about restricting a woman's right to choose, because it isn't.

It's about forcing someone else, who object to it on religious grounds, to pay for the woman to choose.

What do you call it when you restrict someones choices? Whatever you call it, thats what it is.
That's called NOT wanting to pay for someone else's choice. No one is resisting anyone from going out and purchasing any items or using any items. Just don't want to PAY for it because it goes against moral conviction.

What ever happened to Hell No We Won't Go as a conscientious objector???
Seems like religion works only when the left want's it to.

She can buy it. No restrictions.

Sure she can...but the others are offered without paying. So it is a choice its just a restricted choice because its only offered with strings attached...strings made of money.

So my insurance company is restricting my rights because they don't offer the same coverage that other companies offer??? That if I want a certain procedure that is covered by a different company, I have to either get insurance from them or pay for it myself?

Is that what you are saying?

Question marks and ignorance is not a substitute for making a point. :lol: @ ????????????

I love the way the lefties won't admit that this isn't about restricting a woman's right to choose, because it isn't.

It's about forcing someone else, who object to it on religious grounds, to pay for the woman to choose.

What do you call it when you restrict someones choices? Whatever you call it, thats what it is.

She can buy it. No restrictions. I can't buy a pizza at the steak house so I'm being restricted, huh.

If she can buy it out of her Hobby Lobby paycheck, why isn't Hobby Lobby objecting to that? It's exactly the same thing.

We're not talking about ovulation. We're talking about a human being. That's why Hobby Lobby objects to the abortion pill.

Plan B isn't the issue, pissant.

She can buy it. No restrictions.

Sure she can...but the others are offered without paying. So it is a choice its just a restricted choice because its only offered with strings attached...strings made of money.

In order for what you say to be true, every company in the Country would be required to offer exactly the same benefits, not one item more or less, for the exact same cost, not one dime more or less, than any other company in the Country.

Which we all know is not the law.

Why don't you just admit that her right to choose is not being denied. She simply has to pay for it herself or take an auxiliary policy herself.

That's why the leftist trash will erect straw men and spew false premises all around the real issue. They can't win in the arena of common sense.

Hobby Lobby pays for a woman to choose an abortion every time they give her a paycheck.

Typical "I have no argument" response.

Your point is well made but completely irrelevant to the debate.

Yet it is all you have....so go with it.

LMAO....you actually believe the administration intentionally lost the SCOTUS argument.

You are pathetic.

That's why the leftist trash will erect straw men and spew false premises all around the real issue. They can't win in the arena of common sense.

Hobby Lobby pays for a woman to choose an abortion every time they give her a paycheck.

Typical "I have no argument" response.

What's the material difference between being given an insurance policy that could be used to acquire Plan B and being given a paycheck that could be used to acquire Plan B?

That's called NOT wanting to pay for someone else's choice. No one is resisting anyone from going out and purchasing any items or using any items. Just don't want to PAY for it because it goes against moral conviction.

Cool go with that then...

Dont forget tho that it only goes against their moral conviction unless they can make a buck on it, then religion, god and jesus dont really count. Remember that, Hobby Lobby remembers.

yet the same fool was ok with the ACA that said

"All Americans have no choice. They must buy health insurance or they will be breaking the law"

Dont forget tho that it only goes against their moral conviction unless they can make a buck on it, then religion, god and jesus dont really count. Remember that, Hobby Lobby remembers.
and there you have it.

Attack the character of those you disagree with.

Your point is well made but completely irrelevant to the debate.

Yet it is all you have....so go with it.

LMAO....you actually believe the administration intentionally lost the SCOTUS argument.

You are pathetic.

You are pathetic if you think this a win for you or tax payers. Lol

and there you have it.

Attack the character of those you disagree with.

Like the right has?

Forum List

Back