Why are Liberals lying so much about the HL Ruling?

That isn't why it was included. hobby lobby didn't probably bother to do their research, they didn't need to.

I really don't care that they don't cover it. My problem is morons like you deciding the effects of a drug.

When you have the MAyo Clinic, NIH, and IFGO all agree it doesn't prevent implantation, along with OBGYNs and scientists. I am going to go with it not preventing implantation.

And it sure as hell doesn't cause an abortion.

We did not make the decision the Supreme Court did. :lol:

Not what I was referring to. ;)
But thanks for proving my point.

Why did the Supreme Court include Plan B along with the other three?

Can't Democrats be honest about anything?

The ruling didn't take away anyone's right to contraception. It simply says that certain companies, following very strict rules, can refuse to pay for it.

The woman can still get it if she wants it. She simply has to pay for it herself or use another Government programs, such as Planned Parenthood, to get it.

Hobby Lobby has been offering 16 different forms of contraception for years. They only object to 4 different specific types that caused abortions.

Democrats are such liars.

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

The ruling didn't take away anyone's right to contraception. It simply says that certain companies, following very strict rules, can refuse to pay for it.

The woman can still get it if she wants it. She simply has to pay for it herself or use another Government programs, such as Planned Parenthood, to get it.

Hobby Lobby has been offering 16 different forms of contraception for years. They only object to 4 different specific types that caused abortions.

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

Actually it doesn't.

You liberals always use the term straw man argument.

inconceivable.gif

So, tell me....sheep. Is there really war against women considering that Hobby Lobby provides 16 of the 20 available contraceptions on the market and the ones they do not provide cost as low as 9 dollars a month?

Tell us, while you are contemplating that (make you sure you go to the left wing bag of cliches to respond) why don't you tell us why you think this criminal administration saw fit to mandate all contraceptions but not dental or eye care.

Take your best wild guess.

If, you do not think it is that big of a deal that Hobby Lobby is not providing 4 of the 20 contraceptive products, then maybe you can tell me why you liberals are getting worked into a lather by the Clinton News Network and BSNBC.

Let us see what you whip out of that bag of cliches that you all rely on so much.

We did not make the decision the Supreme Court did. :lol:

Not what I was referring to. ;)
But thanks for proving my point.

Why did the Supreme Court include Plan B along with the other three?

The SC didn't review WHAT Hobby Lobby wanted to not provide under the plan, the SC only reviewed the portion of the ACA regarding provision of contraception vs. the Religous Freedom law.

Ironic post is ironic...

I will give you a hint, none of the four cause an abortion. You lied in your OP. ;)

Not according to Donna Harrison, MD, who is Executive Director of the American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists.

Emergency Contraception Can Cause Abortion | Public Discourse

Claims that the levonorgestrel IUD and Ella only work by preventing fertilization cannot be supported in the medical literature. On the contrary, studies show that these FDA-approved hormonal contraceptives can work by multiple mechanisms of action, both pre- and post-fertilization, including sometimes by aborting an already implanted embryo.

Levonorgestrel IUD’s and Ella can and do cause embryos to die after fertilization

Ironic post is ironic...

I will give you a hint, none of the four cause an abortion. You lied in your OP. ;)

You're a pathetic ignorant excuse for a sentient being. You've proved over and over you can't read and understand even a simple sentence. You do so here as well.

You are a liar. And a sorry one at that.

If you think they cause an abortion, you are the moron, troll.
If you think that's relevant here you are a mindless idiot. Actually you are anyway.

Ironic post is ironic...

Not according to Donna Harrison, MD, who is Executive Director of the American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists.

Claims that the levonorgestrel IUD and Ella only work by preventing fertilization cannot be supported in the medical literature. On the contrary, studies show that these FDA-approved hormonal contraceptives can work by multiple mechanisms of action, both pre- and post-fertilization, including sometimes by aborting an already implanted embryo.

Levonorgestrel IUD’s and Ella can and do cause embryos to die after fertilization

Did she say they cause an abortion?
I will give you a hint, most OBGYNs agree that an abortion is not until after it implants.
But I am not about to start that argument with someone who develops their beliefs on reproduction from a religion and not science.

Ironic post is ironic...

I will give you a hint, most OBGYNs agree that an abortion is not until after it implants.
But I am not about to start that argument with someone who develops their beliefs on reproduction from a religion and not science.

That's what it says Luissa.

How about science and religion? Both views, not just one or the other.
Which is what Dr. Donna Harrison is plus many other OGBYN's
http://www.aaplog.org/

I think that all 4 drugs should be taken off the market.

That's what it says Luissa.

How about science and religion? Both views, not just one or the other.

Which is what Dr. Donna Harrison is plus many other OGBYN's

http://www.aaplog.org/

I think that all 4 drugs should be taken off the market.

That's great. So like Plan B, you want to take other birth controls made from the same hormone that do not prevent implantation off the market?
I do like how your source is a little biased. :lol:

Because liberals are lying scum.

Hillary Clinton is ripping the very law her stupid fuck husband signed into law.....

Forum List

Back