Why Are Leftist Commentators Making Doom&Gloom Predictions If Taxes Get Lowered?

It doesn't? As a professional sailor for many years, i can assure you that you are full of shit!

Republicans have found a way for the rising tide to lift only the yachts
/----/ Everyone who pays taxes gets a cut you dope.

Some boats rise a lot higher than others don't they?
/—/ The sad thing about your question is that you’re serious.

Our distribution of wealth IS serious

In the past when we gave tax cuts to the wealthy, it did not create jobs or continued growth
The wealthy just kept the extra money

So why are we repeating the mistake?
/----/ You are stuck on stupid. Letting people keep more of their own money IS NOT distribution of wealth. If tax cuts are so bad why does Blue State New York offer tax cuts for new businesses? And please don't call Andy Boy Cuomo a conservative republican.

What they don't buy cars and Snickers bars?

How often do you see a billionaire shopping around for a new Ford truck?
They buy Lamboghinis and Rolls Royces, dumbass. What they don't spend on themselves they invest in their businesses, thereby providing you with a job.

....those are foreign cars and investments in business and providing jobs is called EXPENSES and therefore are not profits to be taxed.

Rich also SAVE disproportionate % of their income and EXPORT more of it outside the country. This is ESPECIALLY true in times uncertain.

Rich also SAVE disproportionate % of their income

You are using this as a retort?

Yes, which is well above your non-response.

Low income people spend all income they get, middle class spends ALMOST all the income they get, but once the disposable income gets high enough more and more of it just gets amassed in bank accounts and foreign investments.

and having to watch bob beeckel and jaun {on tthe Five} all those years trying to make it sound as if Obama was doing a great job with the economy in comparison to Bush?
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Here's what really worries the left. If Trump can duplicate Reagan's economy with the same tactics they are fucked. They can't have that happen twice. It kind of proves the point.

LOL, you can rest assured, there are no such worries.
Well you should be. Every time it happens the economy spikes up and people get happy. The democrats hate happy people and that's why they need to keep them miserable. If these tax laws get passed you're fucked for the next decade.

Amazing to witness such compartmentalization.

Were you in a coma for 15 years? There was Bush...big tax-cuts that were supposedly self-financing and supposedly would make for booming economy...no? Nothing? A total blackout?
You just committed post hoc, ergo propter hoc fallacy.

No I did not - claim was that "it worked every time it was tried", which is clearly false if we take a look at tax-cuts and economy since early 2000.

/—-/ Why wont Dems pay their fair share? A Dem Party leader busted for not paying $1.4 million in taxes.View attachment 153904

Idiot, one person is not Democrats make. It's ridiculous to make a general statement like that based on one person did.

That's like asking why won't Republicans stop groping married women, while quoting Trump talk about his pussy adventures.

/—-/ Why wont Dems pay their fair share? A Dem Party leader busted for not paying $1.4 million in taxes.View attachment 153904

Idiot, one person is not Democrats make. It's ridiculous to make a general statement like that based on some one example.
/----/ Oh but let a Republican say or do something wrong and Libtards crawl out of the woodwork painting all Republicans with the same brush.

Idiot, one person is not Democrats make. It's ridiculous to make a general statement like that based on some one example.
/----/ Oh but let a Republican say or do something wrong and Libtards crawl out of the woodwork painting all Republicans with the same brush.

Next you'll be telling me all about how two wrongs add up to being right :rolleyes:

They buy Lamboghinis and Rolls Royces, dumbass. What they don't spend on themselves they invest in their businesses, thereby providing you with a job.

....those are foreign cars and investments in business and providing jobs is called EXPENSES and therefore are not profits to be taxed.

Rich also SAVE disproportionate % of their income and EXPORT more of it outside the country. This is ESPECIALLY true in times uncertain.

Low income people spend all income they get, middle class spends ALMOST all the income they get, but once the disposable income gets high enough more and more of it just gets amassed in bank accounts and foreign investments.
/----/ When I set out on my own at age 18, I was low income and yet I didn't spend all I had. I managed to save about $25 a week in my savings account until I had enough to open a brokerage account. (This was in 1971) That was about $1,300 a year.

Next you'll be telling me all about how two wrongs add up to being right :rolleyes:
/----? No I'm telling you that Libtards have a double standard and only speak up when a Dem is exposed as corrupt.

/----/ When I set out on my own at age 18, I was low income and yet I didn't spend all I had. I managed to save about $25 a week in my savings account until I had enough to open a brokerage account. (This was in 1971) That was about $1,300 a year.

This is a long long time ago in a galaxy without credit system sort of story. Times have changed and savings rates have long ago plummeted into the ground.

But even ignoring all that, in 1971 the rich still generally saved a lot more of their income

/----? No I'm telling you that Libtards have a double standard and only speak up when a Dem is exposed as corrupt.

"they" are wrong and so are you. Get it?

Here's what really worries the left. If Trump can duplicate Reagan's economy with the same tactics they are fucked. They can't have that happen twice. It kind of proves the point.

LOL, you can rest assured, there are no such worries.
Well you should be. Every time it happens the economy spikes up and people get happy. The democrats hate happy people and that's why they need to keep them miserable. If these tax laws get passed you're fucked for the next decade.

Amazing to witness such compartmentalization.

Were you in a coma for 15 years? There was Bush...big tax-cuts that were supposedly self-financing and supposedly would make for booming economy...no? Nothing? A total blackout?
You just committed post hoc, ergo propter hoc fallacy.

No I did not - claim was that "it worked every time it was tried", which is clearly false if we take a look at tax-cuts and economy since early 2000.
Yes, you did do that. I doubt you even know what that means.

"they" are wrong and so are you. Get it?
/----/ Yeah, I get your fake outrage. So why don't Democrats pay their fair share?

This is a long long time ago in a galaxy without credit system sort of story. Times have changed and savings rates have long ago plummeted into the ground.

But even ignoring all that, in 1971 the rich still generally saved a lot more of their income
/----/ I understand that following a line of thought is tough for you but please focus. I'm responding to this statement: "Low income people spend all income they get," and I recounted my story of being low income. But more recently, my eldest daughter set out on her own at 22 and was low income. She worked two jobs and managed to save money from each paycheck.

For one who loans people/bussuness money and what money do they have on hand to loan ?

For two that's just projection on your part by saying all and most, we all know they live beyond their means and buy stuff they don't need or want

/----/ I understand that following a line of thought is tough for you but please focus. I'm responding to this statement: "Low income people spend all income they get," and I recounted my story of being low income. But more recently, my eldest daughter set out on her own at 22 and was low income. She worked two jobs and managed to save money from each paycheck.

I understand that following a line of thought is tough for you but please focus - ANECDOTES ARE PISS POOR EVIDENCE and if you want to have serious discussion you need to look up economic data.

moneygame-cotd-030113.jpg

Why doesn't you anecdote match the data? Because for every low income person squeezing out a few bucks into piggy bank there are tons more that are maxing out credit cards.

Last edited:

I understand that following a line of thought is tough for you but please focus - ANECDOTES ARE PISS POOR EVIDENCE and if you want to have serious discussion you need to look up economic data.

Why doesn't you anecdote match the data? Because for every low income person squeezing out a few bucks into piggy bank there are tons more that are maxing out credit cards.

That's your retort? Saying people are brainwashed into buying crap they don't want or need (or forced into buying..see obozo care) and not saving?

Here are some common reasons why people choose not to save money:

“There is always something I need.”You can always enjoy a better television or a newer car, but splurging on the latest models can be a very expensive (and unnecessary) bad habit. You should only upgrade your electronics, etc. when your older model is broken, not every time a newer model comes out.

“I Want to Live in the Moment.” This is probably the most common reason people choose not to save money, and it is also probably the biggest financial mistake that people make. Just because you have other financial priorities, such as traveling or paying off debt, doesn’t mean that you can’t save money at the same time. It just means that you can’t save as much money. Make a list of your current financial priorities and allocate your funds accordingly.

“I’ll Start Saving Later.” This is another huge financial mistake. Procrastination can be very costly; for example, if you save $100 per month for 25 years at an interest rate of 3% you will accumulate $44,712.28. If you chose to start saving later, and you saved for 15 years instead, you would only accumulate $22,754.01. This is the advantage of compound interest.

“You Can’t Take It With You.” This is true, but your personal expenses don’t stop at death. The cost of a funeral in the United States can add up to $10,000; if you don’t have personal savings, your loved ones will be responsible for covering these costs. Other post-mortem expenses include paying off debts and paying final taxes.

That's your retort? Saying people are brainwashed into buying crap they don't want or need (or forced into buying..see obozo care) and not saving?

Clearly I'm dealing with an idiot.

Rich people have higher savings rates than lower incomes. It is common sense and it is what data clearly shows, so unless you have some data to the contrary you can take your stupid posts and get lost.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back