Why are jews so hyper-sensitive to criticism?

What you say is true, there were Jewish people prominent in Hollywood and yes blacks were portrayed in that manner, but it was an ACCEPTED manner, bad as it was. But the "Jewish" bigwigs would not have done it had it not been accepted by whites everwhere. So don't blame the Jews, they only gave what the Whites of the day wanted. As the saying goes, it was personal, not business.

This is BS, sorry, Jews are to be held accountable for their roles in Hollywood's negative and stereotypical racist portrayls of blacks, just because WASPs wanted doesn't mean they had to oblige. Furthermore as you stated, theyy did this for profit, so they profitted from the racist exploitation of a people, yet they themselves go around suing every company that had ties to the Holocaust because of exploitation of Jews, thats straight up hypocrisy. The Bass feels no special sympathy for Jews and their "remember the Holocaust story" my people have gone through more in this country that any Jew has. Africans came here as slaves, Jews were already here as rich people before the Holocaust and there's proof that they financed some of those slave ships that came here, why aren't they paying reparations for their wrongs while simulataneously asking others to pay up to them for wrongs done to them?

Instead of complaining, why don't you listen to Bill Cosby and learn how to stand up for yourself, take charge and get over it already?

Nobody is complaining about anything, the Bass simply asked a question and made s statement and what the hell does Bill Cosby old jackass have to do with any of this? Nobody is blaming Jews for the condition of black people, just pointing the wrongs that they have done to blacks and how they cowardly call anyone an anti-Semite for criticizing them and pointing out their wrongs. Whites don't like being called racists for pointing out negatives amongst other peoples but they give free passes to Jews?

Well jillian called the Bass an anti-Semite, care to point out anything that was anti-Semitic that the Bass stated?

According to the U.S. State Department's "Office of Global Anti-Semitism" the comment " the owners Hollywood cinema companies that created and ran racist cartoons about blacks. MGM, for example." Is antisemitic. Then again, if you breathe oxygen, have functioning eyebals and a brain and are not a Jew, you are basically anti-semitic by default. Welcome to the Jewnited States of Israel.

Let me see if I have this right.... We should not judge all blacks by the thousands that are in jail in this country. We should not judge the entire race by the actions of a few. We should not Judge Muslims by the actions of thousands of terrorists and murderous thugs.

But a few Jews make some money in Hollywood, and that is proof that Jews are bigots and racists. Do I have that right? We should blame every Jew every where while giving a pass to everyone else?

According to the U.S. State Department's "Office of Global Anti-Semitism" the comment " the owners Hollywood cinema companies that created and ran racist cartoons about blacks. MGM, for example." Is antisemitic. Then again, if you breathe oxygen, have functioning eyebals and a brain and are not a Jew, you are basically anti-semitic by default. Welcome to the Jewnited States of Israel.

Anti-Semitic? Its the God-damned truth and I don't care for some damn Department Office of Global Anti-Semitism, they can kiss my black ass, sorry to put it that way and God forgive me for talking that way. You're right, it certainly seems like welcome to the Jewnited States of America, but I'm not going to take it that far.

Let me see if I have this right.... We should not judge all blacks by the thousands that are in jail in this country. We should not judge the entire race by the actions of a few. We should not Judge Muslims by the actions of thousands of terrorists and murderous thugs.

But a few Jews make some money in Hollywood, and that is proof that Jews are bigots and racists. Do I have that right? We should blame every Jew every where while giving a pass to everyone else?

Who in the hell said all Jews? Are you hard of reading? In none of my posts did I say that this represents all Jews? my original post dealt with how some Jews label people as anti-Semites for criticizing some of their actions and I named of couple of bad actions as examples and just as I predicted I was labelled an anti-Semite jillian, eventhough what I said was true about Hollywood and some of the Jews there who negatively portrayed blacks. Apparently, criticizing Jews, whether individually or collectively is anti-Semitism and thats a load of BS. Collectively speaking the actions of a few bad people doesn't summarize the whole but it does not excuse the actions of those few, especially when they label others as anti-Semites for criticizing their wrongs.

OTOH, most Americans believe the actions of a few blacks and or a few Muslims represents all of blacks and Muslims and resort to any and all means to justify and prove their racist and anti-Muslim mindset. For example look at Obama, your rightwinger numbnut neocons are falsely spreading the rumour that Obama is Muslm, but even if he was, whats wrong with him being Muslim?

Last edited:
Who in the hell said all Jews? Are you hard of reading? In none of my posts did I say that this represents all Jews? my original post dealt with how some Jews label people as anti-Semites for criticizing some of their actions and I named of couple of bad actions as examples and just as I predicted I was labelled an anti-Semite jillian, eventhough what I said was true about Hollywood and some of the Jews there who negatively portrayed blacks. Apparently, criticizing Jews, whether individually or collectively is anti-Semitism and thats a load of BS. Collectively speaking the actions of a few bad people doesn't summarize the whole but it does not excuse the actions of those few, especially when they label others as anti-Semites for criticizing their wrongs.

OTOH, most Americans believe the actions of a few blacks and or a few Muslims represents all of blacks and Muslims and resort to any and all means to justify and prove their racist and anti-Muslim mindset. For example look at Obama, your rightwinger numbnut neocons are falsely spreading the rumour that Obama is Muslm, but even if he was, whats wrong with him being Muslim?

You are aware that Neo Cons are Democrats that didn't go along with the far left move of the Democratic party and are hardly right wing at all? I suggest you get your terms right before spewing hatred around the board. You may have started with a couple but you have gone past that with each post, siding with the board anti Jew continent every step of the way. No claim by them as been met with you disagreeing at all. But then that fits with the racist comments you made upon joining the board.

You are aware that Neo Cons are Democrats that didn't go along with the far left move of the Democratic party and are hardly right wing at all? I suggest you get your terms right before spewing hatred around the board. You may have started with a couple but you have gone past that with each post, siding with the board anti Jew continent every step of the way. No claim by them as been met with you disagreeing at all. But then that fits with the racist comments you made upon joining the board.

BS, all I here is the Bass is anti-Semitic this and that, but none of you cowards are pointing out specifically what the Bass has said that was so anti-Semitic, thats cowardl attacking a person with ad-hominems. The Bass hasn't hasn't sided with any anti-Jew continent what are you on? The Bass has made no racist on this forum, should the Bass call you GySgt Ad-hominem Joe?

Anti-Semitic? Its the God-damned truth and I don't care for some damn Department Office of Global Anti-Semitism, they can kiss my black ass, sorry to put it that way and God forgive me for talking that way. You're right, it certainly seems like welcome to the Jewnited States of America, but I'm not going to take it that far.

You didn't post this?

It was legal in Germany, Nazi Germany to be exact. The fact that the world says it was war crimes is a whole different matter because the ones who tried the Nazis did so after Nazi Germany was overthrown.

Cite a law that allowed the Murder of Jews. Hitler ordered it but not because of any law. But this is a perfect example of how you are NOT racist.

Slavery was legal until we had a civil war. After all it was not a crime until AFTER the North won the war. Where is your beef?

Further the cartoons you whine about were and STILL are LEGAL. get a cry towel and find another reason to attack Jews.

If this entire thread were not an attack it would not have the title it has or the opening question worded as it does. It assumes all Jews are guilty.

Cite a law that allowed the Murder of Jews. Hitler ordered it but not because of any law. But this is a perfect example of how you are NOT racist.

Slavery was legal until we had a civil war. After all it was not a crime until AFTER the North won the war. Where is your beef?

Further the cartoons you whine about were and STILL are LEGAL. get a cry towel and find another reason to attack Jews.

If this entire thread were not an attack it would not have the title it has or the opening question worded as it does. It assumes all Jews are guilty.

Hitler was the leader of Nazi Germany and absolute ruler, regardless his orders were just as legal as the law being carried out.

You say the cartoons are legal hey? Well criticism of racist Jews is also legal so you go get a crybaby towel jarhead. This thread was not an attack nor did it assume all Jews were guilty, thats *YOUR* characterization of what you thought the Bass said but the Bass made no such statements nor any such attack collectively on all Jews.

You don't amuse me any more Charlie Bass. As far as I can tell, you're blaming others for your problems. Blaming the Jews for all the troubles in the world is a form of sickness, IMO. Seek help.

You don't amuse me any more Charlie Bass. As far as I can tell, you're blaming others for your problems. Blaming the Jews for all the troubles in the world is a form of sickness, IMO. Seek help.

Another strawman, find one post in this thread where the Bass blamed Jews for any of his problems and or the problems of black people. The statements that the Bass made are true, the film and media companies that produced racist and stereotypical cartoons of black Americans were owned by Jews and when one brings up this truth the response is always, "thats anti-Semitism", which then leads to the question that the Bass originally asked in this thread, why are Jews so over-sensitive to criticism. In no post did I blame Jews for any problems that African Americans have so you are chewing on straws.

You just did it again. You are assuming that racial cartoons about blacks were produced by Jews and blaming it on some fault of Jewishness.

You're a fraud.

Wasting your time, Bass. Morons like Jillian, gaysergeant, and Ravi have their heads so far up their asses, they respond entirely by impulse, heaving absolutely no idea wtf they are talking about.

The PREMISE of this thread was antiSmeitic.

"Why are jews so hyper-sensitive to criticism? "

Yeah, that's anti-Semetic.

Insert your favorite ethnic in place of Jews and tell me it wouldn't a be enthnocentic slam.

What continues to vex me is that Jullian isn't reading most people's posts, or is he)she?) is, she's not getting their meanings.

Calling me an Anti-Semite because I point out the latest archologicl findings about the state of Jews in Egypt?

that is anti-Semetic?

But them, Jullian is the kind of Jew that Bass is talking about, isn't he/she?

The problem, as I see, with the way Bass phrased the question is that he included ALLL Jews in his question.

It might have better been phased thusly

"Why are people like so hyper-sensitive to criticism about Isreal?"

It would have been more accurate because most Jews are not hypersensitive, which is exactly what Bass is stating in the form a a rhetorical question.

Forum List

Back