Why Are Liberal Jews So Evil??

That is what I am asking...

If you are a liberal, tell us why do you hate America so much?

Because the Jews told you?
The JEWS, THE JEWS, JEWS !!!!

Continues to sing a vile Jew hater with no sense of his learned hatred.

Stuff your hatred where it will not shine :)

Exactly. Smart Jews know that fundies want to use them and would turn on them on a dime
..like Martin Luther and Mohammed did.
Jews don't care why crazy Chistians defend Israel. Just as long as they keep on defending Israel.

To me this is even more proof that religions were made up and Christianity is just a spin off of Jewdaoism. In the Christian story they are told Jews are Gods Chosen people and defend them from their enemies until the end of time? Brilliant!

We know Jews control hollywood in a way but who knew they also control Christianity in a way.

1695055655452.png

Poor RED neck WHITE racist stupid BLUE collar Christian Americans. “Let’s hope you learned from your mistake & make better choices moving forward” My message to people who voted for Trump in 2016.

And Hey Jewish people. Like blacks, Republicans say you are stupid for voting for Democrats. And we all know how effective it is to call someone stupid. It really wins them over.

ff��:mad:��

Jews don't care why crazy Chistians defend Israel. Just as long as they keep on defending Israel.

To me this is even more proof that religions were made up and Christianity is just a spin off of Jewdaoism. In the Christian story they are told Jews are Gods Chosen people and defend them from their enemies until the end of time? Brilliant!

We know Jews control hollywood in a way but who knew they also control Christianity in a way.

View attachment 830910

You're a good DemoKKKrat.

"Former President Donald Trump sparked a backlash after blaming "liberal Jews" for voting to "destroy America and Israel" while wishing them a happy new year. "Just a quick reminder for liberal Jews who voted to destroy America & Israel because you believed false narratives!" Trump posted on Truth Social on Sunday during Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year and the start of the faith's High Holy Days. "Let's hope you learned from your mistake & make better choices moving forward! Happy New Year."

n 2019, Trump said American Jews who vote Democrat show "either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty," a comment that sparked an uproar from critics who said Trump was trading in antisemitic stereotypes. He has dined last year with Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes and Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, after the rapper made a series of antisemitic comments.

Amy Spitalnick, the CEO of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs, wrote that Trump marked the end of Rosh Hashana "with an antisemitic post accusing Jews who voted against him of 'destroy[ing] America & Israel.' Journalist Mehdi Hasan wrote: "Even by Trumpian antisemitic standards, this is pretty disgusting. And on Rosh Hashanah. We have normalized a very old school, very familiar type of antisemitic fascism in this country. It's scary stuff."

First of all, Trump was not attacking Jews in general, just liberal Jews who don't agree with him and vote for him - and he is right, if you do not vote for Republicans, if you are not a conservative Jew, you hate America and you hate Israel, which by definition, makes you evil. Why is this such an outrage? The question that should be getting asked is, why are Jews who vote almost 80% Democrat, so evil? Why do they want to destroy America?

Force them to answer this question, force them to own up to the fact that they are evil and they stand for evil - ever since they have been allowed into this country, too many Jews have been voting for liberals and voting for policies that made America weaker -- in order to destroy it..Civil Rights, Voting Rights, Social Security, Women's Rights, Labor Rights, government spending on Medicare/Medicaid, SNAP assistance, supporting unions, the most vile evil policies, they are the main ones supporting it - make them answer why they are so evil.

Do you understand that if you seek to all out destroy America and Israel, you are literally an enemy to our country, a terrorist? What do we do with terrorists? We take them out -- just because you call yourself "Jewish Americans" don't make you immune to the code of war. This is why I am so glad that right-wingers are finally brave enough to fight back -- and it helps that crusaders like Trump and Elon are willing to lead the fight against these Evil marxist jews when they called out the Soros family and their evil deeds - Hopefully this will inspire others who are able to get close enough to these people and take them out -- in defense of their country -- they will be celebrated as heroes.

View attachment 830857View attachment 830858

Trump is despicable.

Oh I know why they are important to the US. But do YOU know why they are important to some people in the US? I bet you don't.

Half of evangelicals support Israel because they believe it is important for fulfilling end-times prophecy​

It's not pretty. Two thirds of Jews die and the rest convert. Christian Zionism was dastardly stuff.

So are 70% of Jewish Americans. So it's funny you call them DemoKKKrats

When that's why they don't vote for RepubliKKKlans.
Marvin has a problem understanding the difference between political parties and political ideologies - so simply typing "DemoKKKrats" over and over again is "witty" to him...

But this is also someone who still thinks "fart" sounds is cutting edge comedy

It's not pretty. Two thirds of Jews die and the rest convert. Christian Zionism was dastardly stuff.
But apparently Jews don't care why the nuts defend/protect them. I wouldn't care either. Because it's all a fantasy. Man made up bullshit. But that's ok. If Christians will defend me no matter what because of some stupid myth, I'm not going to correct them or tell them their beliefs are made up.

"Former President Donald Trump sparked a backlash after blaming "liberal Jews" for voting to "destroy America and Israel" while wishing them a happy new year. "Just a quick reminder for liberal Jews who voted to destroy America & Israel because you believed false narratives!" Trump posted on Truth Social on Sunday during Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year and the start of the faith's High Holy Days. "Let's hope you learned from your mistake & make better choices moving forward! Happy New Year."

n 2019, Trump said American Jews who vote Democrat show "either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty," a comment that sparked an uproar from critics who said Trump was trading in antisemitic stereotypes. He has dined last year with Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes and Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, after the rapper made a series of antisemitic comments.

Amy Spitalnick, the CEO of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs, wrote that Trump marked the end of Rosh Hashana "with an antisemitic post accusing Jews who voted against him of 'destroy[ing] America & Israel.' Journalist Mehdi Hasan wrote: "Even by Trumpian antisemitic standards, this is pretty disgusting. And on Rosh Hashanah. We have normalized a very old school, very familiar type of antisemitic fascism in this country. It's scary stuff."

First of all, Trump was not attacking Jews in general, just liberal Jews who don't agree with him and vote for him - and he is right, if you do not vote for Republicans, if you are not a conservative Jew, you hate America and you hate Israel, which by definition, makes you evil. Why is this such an outrage? The question that should be getting asked is, why are Jews who vote almost 80% Democrat, so evil? Why do they want to destroy America?

Force them to answer this question, force them to own up to the fact that they are evil and they stand for evil - ever since they have been allowed into this country, too many Jews have been voting for liberals and voting for policies that made America weaker -- in order to destroy it..Civil Rights, Voting Rights, Social Security, Women's Rights, Labor Rights, government spending on Medicare/Medicaid, SNAP assistance, supporting unions, the most vile evil policies, they are the main ones supporting it - make them answer why they are so evil.

Do you understand that if you seek to all out destroy America and Israel, you are literally an enemy to our country, a terrorist? What do we do with terrorists? We take them out -- just because you call yourself "Jewish Americans" don't make you immune to the code of war. This is why I am so glad that right-wingers are finally brave enough to fight back -- and it helps that crusaders like Trump and Elon are willing to lead the fight against these Evil marxist jews when they called out the Soros family and their evil deeds - Hopefully this will inspire others who are able to get close enough to these people and take them out -- in defense of their country -- they will be celebrated as heroes.

View attachment 830857View attachment 830858
So we're sure he did this?

Marvin has a problem understanding the difference between political parties and political ideologies - so simply typing "DemoKKKrats" over and over again is "witty" to him...

But this is also someone who still thinks "fart" sounds is cutting edge comedy
Farts really are funny. Even to this day a fart can make everyone laugh. Farts are great.

This weekend my nephew came down and opened his robe and flapped his dick from left to right over and over again. First of all, he's got a big dick. My flapping wouldn't be as impressive. But the point is, we all laughed our asses off. Why is that so funny? IDK.

Anyone who doesn't think it's funny is uptight.

Anyways, Republicans have done a really good job of spinning everything. For example it was us Democrats who had slaves and it was us who opposed civil rights they say. But then they can't explain why it is today's Republicans who cry every time us Democrats tear down a Robert E Lee statue. We are ashamed of that Democrat. Tear down every statue of every Civil War Democrat!!!

But apparently Jews don't care why the nuts defend/protect them. I wouldn't care either. Because it's all a fantasy. Man made up bullshit. But that's ok. If Christians will defend me no matter what because of some stupid myth, I'm not going to correct them or tell them their beliefs are made up.
for the most part, most jews are not even familiar with the various and many
different christian sects. When a specific christian pops up with a pro-Israel
POV-----jews do not, in general, try to ANALYZE it-----they are just happy---
and islamo nazis are not

So we're sure he did this?
Are you going to deny this happened now? Wow. Trump must not have gotten the reaction he wanted after these comments so now you are in "what he meant" mode?

Reminds me of the 4 years he was in power and breaking every rule/law he could. He didn't mean to!!!
Trump was the first DINDO president in my lifetime.

Remember the first time Trump obstructed justice in 2017?

Ryan Defends Trump: He’s ‘Just New to This’​

The Speaker of the House says the president wasn’t trying to obstruct justice, but just doesn’t know enough about political protocol.

for the most part, most jews are not even familiar with the various and many
different christian sects. When a specific christian pops up with a pro-Israel
POV-----jews do not, in general, try to ANALYZE it-----they are just happy---
and islamo nazis are not

They've heard of Samuel Untermyer, haven't they? Muslims were never involved.

Trump is very annoyed at jews for being DEMOCRATS-----most jews---like
me---are registered Democrats-----and have a very hard time voting for
a Republican-----when Kerry ran for office-----I just ABSTAINED

Forum List

Back