Why are jews so hyper-sensitive to criticism?

And cry "anti-semitism" at the slightest bit of criticism of their actions, but act like pious people when accusing others? For all that Jews have suffered, they have done some very big wrongs in history, one of them is financially playing a role in the Atlantic Slave trade of blacks and being the owners Hollywood cinema companies that created and ran racist cartoons about blacks. MGM, for example, was owned by Jews and ran a huge amount of racist cartoons that played upon racist stereotypes of blacks, for example, the "Black Mammy" on Tom and Jerry.

Have a look at the history of the Jews in Christianised Europe. In England for example Jews entered with William the Conqueror in 1066. They were then persecuted (eg had to wear yellow badges - does that ring a bell?) and there were several massacres and forced conversions until England expelled them in 1290. They were allowed back by Cromwell. That's just in England. You can't really blame them for getting pissed off.

I dont blame them for being pissed off. Again, it's like a cultural PTSD. But that doesn't excuse becoming the new boss just like the old boss.

And cry "anti-semitism" at the slightest bit of criticism of their actions, but act like pious people when accusing others? For all that Jews have suffered, they have done some very big wrongs in history, one of them is financially playing a role in the Atlantic Slave trade of blacks and being the owners Hollywood cinema companies that created and ran racist cartoons about blacks. MGM, for example, was owned by Jews and ran a huge amount of racist cartoons that played upon racist stereotypes of blacks, for example, the "Black Mammy" on Tom and Jerry.

this sounds a lot like a critical observation of a part of a certain Jewish mind set..unlress you happen to be Jewish sir...this makes you either ignorant of a Nazi anti-Semite Jew hater ...no one is really sure why...it just is..any further such post will be reported to the ADL..and dont try that... hey! ...I don't hate Jews ...crap..we all Know thats code for...I Hate Jews

Last edited:
I watched a documentary on pbs once about the jewish american experience and, specifically, their general deep empathic relationship with the black community. These are the kind of American stories I appreciate. Unfortunately, something became an issue between the two groups and a rift formed. I dunno. It just seemed shakespearean in a way.

of course... whitey was the bad guy. whatcha gon' do?

I watched a documentary on pbs once about the jewish american experience and, specifically, their general deep empathic relationship with the black community. These are the kind of American stories I appreciate. Unfortunately, something became an issue between the two groups and a rift formed. I dunno. It just seemed shakespearean in a way.

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

Even if they are 70 IQ ghetto trash.

Have a look at the history of the Jews in Christianised Europe. In England for example Jews entered with William the Conqueror in 1066. They were then persecuted (eg had to wear yellow badges - does that ring a bell?) and there were several massacres and forced conversions until England expelled them in 1290. They were allowed back by Cromwell. That's just in England. You can't really blame them for getting pissed off.

I know Jews have a history of being persecuted, but they are not the only ones and in fact that history of persecution has been exaggerated by Jews also. People have been brainwashed to be sympathetic with these people based on past persecutions, but have a different standard when dealing with blacks.All i'm saying is despite their history of persecutions they are not above being criticized for their own unbecoming actions, they should not be let off the hook, just as people don't let blacks off the hook for our wrongs despite our history of being oppressed, what makes the Jew less subject to criticism than people of African descent?

I know Jews have a history of being persecuted, but they are not the only ones and in fact that history of persecution has been exaggerated by Jews also. People have been brainwashed to be sympathetic with these people based on past persecutions, but have a different standard when dealing with blacks.All i'm saying is despite their history of persecutions they are not above being criticized for their own unbecoming actions, they should not be let off the hook, just as people don't let blacks off the hook for our wrongs despite our history of being oppressed, what makes the Jew less subject to criticism than people of African descent?

I don't have a problem with criticising an individual or an organisation or a clique or a whatever if the evidence is there. What I do have a problem with is sweeping generalisations. That doesn't mean there can't be valid criticism of an individual or group. What it does mean is that generalised smears are not only useless in terms of critique, they're simply stupid.

What you say is true, there were Jewish people prominent in Hollywood and yes blacks were portrayed in that manner, but it was an ACCEPTED manner, bad as it was. But the "Jewish" bigwigs would not have done it had it not been accepted by whites everwhere. So don't blame the Jews, they only gave what the Whites of the day wanted. As the saying goes, it was personal, not business.

You don't mention that today, in 2008 there is a man running for president who because he is black, no one can touch him. McCain ( and I am no McCain lover) cannot say anything negative about Obama's policies or he will be branded RACIST. We have already been told that we cannot mention a mulitude of issues; Obama himself set the stage for this when he "foretold" that the evil republicans (not one, nor a demo nor an independent) WILL use race against him. So Obama views republicans as racist. Is that not racist in and of itself? Obama has nothing to go on to make such a statement. Yet he did. I have not ever heard or read of McCain saying or doing anything that could be construed as racist, yet he and his party are now saddled with it thanks to Obama. Do you actually know anything of the history of Jews? I mean more than the holocaust, how much have you actually read? Please tell me, I would love to know. A lot of blacks, thank God none that I know, blame slavery for all of their woes. Well, the Jews were also slaves once; you knew that didn't you? Yes..let's see it's not crystal clear for how long, some say 400 years and some say around 210 years.

Instead of complaining, why don't you listen to Bill Cosby and learn how to stand up for yourself, take charge and get over it already?

What you say is true, there were Jewish people prominent in Hollywood and yes blacks were portrayed in that manner, but it was an ACCEPTED manner, bad as it was. But the "Jewish" bigwigs would not have done it had it not been accepted by whites everwhere. So don't blame the Jews, they only gave what the Whites of the day wanted. As the saying goes, it was personal, not business.

You don't mention that today, in 2008 there is a man running for president who because he is black, no one can touch him. McCain ( and I am no McCain lover) cannot say anything negative about Obama's policies or he will be branded RACIST. We have already been told that we cannot mention a mulitude of issues; Obama himself set the stage for this when he "foretold" that the evil republicans (not one, nor a demo nor an independent) WILL use race against him. So Obama views republicans as racist. Is that not racist in and of itself? Obama has nothing to go on to make such a statement. Yet he did. I have not ever heard or read of McCain saying or doing anything that could be construed as racist, yet he and his party are now saddled with it thanks to Obama. Do you actually know anything of the history of Jews? I mean more than the holocaust, how much have you actually read? Please tell me, I would love to know. A lot of blacks, thank God none that I know, blame slavery for all of their woes. Well, the Jews were also slaves once; you knew that didn't you? Yes..let's see it's not crystal clear for how long, some say 400 years and some say around 210 years.

Instead of complaining, why don't you listen to Bill Cosby and learn how to stand up for yourself, take charge and get over it already?

Were the Jews of Egypt really slaves?

Once that was an unquestioned fact. That's what the bible said, ergo that must be the truth of the matter.

But Evidence coming to light now from archilogical digs in Egypt, seems to indicate that they weren't slaves in Egypt, certainly not as we think of slavery.

They were, a people living in Egypt with the approval of the Pharaoh.

They came to Egypt and asked persmission to live there because of famine in Israel.

They were granted permission and integrated into the society as resident aliens undr the protection of the Pharoah.

Over the centuries their favor waxed and waned until they were really unwelcomed and probably treated badly.

But they were never slaves in Egypt.

yes it rings a bell. Here is a site that some might want to read, it's from 2004, by Cynthia Tucker a columnist.

His (Bill Cosby) words sting because truth hurts (Cynthia Tucker Alert!)

btw, I LOVE 'ODDBALL".

Were the Jews of Egypt really slaves?

Once that was an unquestioned fact. That's what the bible said, ergo that must be the truth of the matter.

But Evidence coming to light now from archilogical digs in Egypt, seems to indicate that they weren't slaves in Egypt, certainly not as we think of slavery.

They were, a people living in Egypt with the approval of the Pharaoh.

They came to Egypt and asked persmission to live there because of famine in Israel.

They were granted permission and integrated into the society as resident aliens undr the protection of the Pharoah.

Over the centuries their favor waxed and waned until they were really unwelcomed and probably treated badly.

But they were never slaves in Egypt.

I'm kind of curious about anything that might back that up.

BTW,I think the bible's allegorical, but I didn't think anyone ever questioned that...

I suppose the holocaust never happened either? You know, because someone, somewhere says it didn't.

I figure a couple of reasons. One is that they are afraid of being attacked as a race AGAIN and another reason is that they don't want people to know how incredibly rich many have become. It's hard to play victim when people of your race have made billions. They just wanna be left alone to do their thing but I'm not really sure what that is.

Perhaps this is why some Jews bully people with accusations of anti-Semitism when they're criticized:

Republican Paul Findley Dares to Speak Out -- Again ! - AIPAC Exposed

Paul Findley was on to something. jillian has already called the Bass an anti-Semite just for creating this thread, though nothing the Bass said was specifically anti-Semitic. This will make her say the Bass is super-anti Semitic. Just watch.

Last edited:
Actually, the holocaust wasn't legal, dimbulb...that's why there was something called the Neuremberg Trials.

:cuckoo:

Which have been criticized rather harshly by legal scholars as creating ex post facto law...which they did, especially in the charge of "crimes against humanity", which was the only int'l law that was breached in the perpetration of the holocaust itself. That and Germany wasn't a signatory to the treaty either.

And Jews, like everyone else, tend to react strongly when you hit emotional buttons, and since anti-semitism has been so prevalent, that tends to be one of them. But yes...it can get pretty fucking annoying to be called an anti-semite just for criticizing Israel.

I'm kind of curious about anything that might back that up.

I can probably find something, yes. If I go to the trouble will you care?

I doubt it and here's why..

I suppose the holocaust never happened either? You know, because someone, somewhere says it didn't.

Because you leap to the inappropriate conclusion that anyone who in any way contradicts your cherished beliefs (in this case those people would be archeologists and Egyptologists) must be someone who is a holocaust denier?

Your problem, chum, not mine.

And I'm not sure if you are aware of this, Jullian, but suggesting to anyone you disagree with that they are racists, anti-Semites or Nazis is not exactly the smartest thing to do when the people you are slurring are not even remotely of that class.

It tends to give people who aren't anti-semites, but who don't actually know any intelligent Jews to counter balance your obvious prejudices, the impression that you are the norm in the Jewish culture, rather than an zealot.

Fortunely for me, I am surrrounded by intelligent American Jews who aren't paranoic racists like you sometimes sound like, so I can dismiss your act as casually as I can dismiss the equally idiotic insults hurled at me by White power racists.

Because you leap to the inappropriate conclusion that anyone who in any way contradicts your cherished beliefs (in this case those people would be archeologists and Egyptologists) must be someone who is a holocaust denier?

And I'm not sure if you are aware of this, Jullian, but suggesting to anyone you disagree with that they are racists, anti-Semites or Nazis is not exactly the smartest thing to do when the people you are slurring are not even remotely of that class.

It tends to give people who aren't anti-semites, but who don't actually know any intelligent Jews to counter balance your obvious prejudices, the impression that you are the norm in the Jewish culture, rather than an zealot.

Fortunely for me, I am surrrounded by intelligent American Jews who aren't paranoic racists like you sometimes sound like, so I can dismiss your act as casually as I can dismiss the equally idiotic insults hurled at me by White power racists.

you know what's kind of funny. I'm probably one of the least racist people you'll ever meet. But I also don't allow anyone to endanger me. And, frankly, anyone who thinks Zionism is racism endangers me. And spare me the U.N. BS... the U.N., in case you never noticed, has a long, dishonorable history of anti-semitism.

As for your "intelligent" American Jews, I'm sorry... what position is more reasonable thatn a two-state solution? If they believe in anything else, they're idiots, not "intelligent".

As for whether your source would matter...it depends on where it comes from.

But I do love holier-than-thou people who think that Jews shouldn't be left with country...or history... or any of the other things you wouldn't think twice about allowing others.... and then say they aren't anti-semites.

It's pretty funny, actually.

In other words you made it all up or read it on one of your hate boards and have no evidence. But hey thanks for playing. ( Go ahead explain how you don't need to prove me wrong)

New Topics

Forum List

Back