Why are jews so hyper-sensitive to criticism?

you know what's kind of funny. I'm probably one of the least racist people you'll ever meet. But I also don't allow anyone to endanger me. And, frankly, anyone who thinks Zionism is racism endangers me. And spare me the U.N. BS... the U.N., in case you never noticed, has a long, dishonorable history of anti-semitism.

As for your "intelligent" American Jews, I'm sorry... what position is more reasonable thatn a two-state solution? If they believe in anything else, they're idiots, not "intelligent".

As for whether your source would matter...it depends on where it comes from.

But I do love holier-than-thou people who think that Jews shouldn't be left with country...or history... or any of the other things you wouldn't think twice about allowing others.... and then say they aren't anti-semites.

It's pretty funny, actually.

He didn't say that his Jewish friends were against a two-state solution, nor did they want to take away the Jews country or history. You are proving his point with this strawman bs.

He didn't say that his Jewish friends were against a two-state solution, nor did they want to take away the Jews country or history. You are proving his point with this strawman bs.

The only BS is claiming Jillian is racist. Usual tactic, claim you have unnamed Jewish friends while making ignorant claims about any real Jew involved in the discussion.

Explain again how the Jews run everything yet are hated, mistreated everywhere and 6 million were gassed while the world pretended not to know? How Arab Terrorists targeting women and children are heroes of a cause because they kill Jews, while the Jews that only protect themselves are evil incarnate and referred to as Nazis and the ignorant claim is made they are conducting Genocide.

The strawman is not from Jillian.

The only BS is claiming Jillian is racist. Usual tactic, claim you have unnamed Jewish friends while making ignorant claims about any real Jew involved in the discussion.

Explain again how the Jews run everything yet are hated, mistreated everywhere and 6 million were gassed while the world pretended not to know? How Arab Terrorists targeting women and children are heroes of a cause because they kill Jews, while the Jews that only protect themselves are evil incarnate and referred to as Nazis and the ignorant claim is made they are conducting Genocide.

The strawman is not from Jillian.

I didn't claim she was racist. Another strawman.

you know what's kind of funny. I'm probably one of the least racist people you'll ever meet.

Yet, you have called me and implied me a racist based on what?

The fact that I report that evidence now supports the theory that the Jews of Egypt were not slaves as we understand that term?

Sure as hell looks like your overreaction is based on some kind racist tension to me, dude.

But I also don't allow anyone to endanger me. And, frankly, anyone who thinks Zionism is racism endangers me.

Based on what you just did to me, your brand of Zionism certain feel like you are a racist to me.

How on earth does the news that the Jews weren't slaves 3000 years ago THREATEN YOU?

You're not anything but a paranoid, sport. You're not defending Isreal, or the Jews, you're just attacking people like a petulent child.

And spare me the U.N. BS... the U.N., in case you never noticed, has a long, dishonorable history of anti-semitism.

Non sequiter much, dude?

As for your "intelligent" American Jews, I'm sorry... what position is more reasonable thatn a two-state solution? If they believe in anything else, they're idiots, not "intelligent".

Again, what the fuck are you talking about? Nothing germane to the discussion we're having right now, that's for damned sure. And FWIW, the above is a complete mischaractureization of my views on those subjects, too.

I'm not about to bust my ass for someone who just called me an anti-semite, sport.

Go out and find the data your own damned self or continue to wallow in your own mythic ignorance.

No skin off my nose.

But I do love holier-than-thou people who think that Jews shouldn't be left with country...or history... or any of the other things you wouldn't think twice about allowing others.... and then say they aren't anti-semites.

Well la te fucking da!

What does that rant have to do with me?

You are obviously NOT paying attention to what I have written here on the subject to date.

Laddie, when you imply that I am holocust denier you have stepped out of the realm of merely being a supporter of the continuance of the state of Isreal and moved directly into the paranoic Jewish racist territory where everyone you think might not be Jewish hates you.

You leap to conclusions because you, my friend, are a paranoid.

And by being such, you alienate people who are in no way shape or form the vile creatures that so obviously scare the hell out of you

Now think about it.

I am reporting the best evidence about what happened to the Jews in Egypt that is currently available.

And you construe this as a racist slur against Jews?

If it's true, how is that a racist slur?

If it is not true, how is that a racist slur?

It is history, man, either way, and history, much like science, is constantly seeking to get a clearer picture of what is true.

Truth is true even if one doesn't want it to be.

If you want to cling to the old testament and imagine that it is the only history worth reading, be my guest.

But don't fault those of us who prefer the look at the evidence to understand our history.

you know what's kind of funny. I'm probably one of the least racist people you'll ever meet. But I also don't allow anyone to endanger me. And, frankly, anyone who thinks Zionism is racism endangers me. And spare me the U.N. BS... the U.N., in case you never noticed, has a long, dishonorable history of anti-semitism.

It's pretty funny, actually.

No, it really doesn't AMERICAN. calling the zionist agenda just as racist as the nazi agenda doesn't put you in danger as long as your primary loyalty is to the US, Jill. If you feel so strongly about your "homeland" then perhaps you should move there and ACTUALLY have a stake in the racist zionist pipedream.

BUT THEN AGAIN, CALLING THE UN A BUNCH OF FUCKING ANTSEMITES, as if it validates your racism, REALLY DOESNT BREAK A SINGLE MOLD, DOES IT?

WHAT position? A Single state solution that doesn't rely on a racist hebrew standard to validate citizenships. But, you and Olmert know why you can't put too much effort in explaining why JEWS will never accept that, eh? Clearly, calling anyone who doesn't fall in hebrew line unintellegent is about as profound as calling someone critical of israel an antisemite.

Go take your burning bush crybaby bullshit down the road Jillian. We don't let nazis use that same excuse for their purge of non-aryans either.

now go ahead.. call me an antisemite since you know damn well you have no other arrow in your quiver.

And, frankly, anyone who thinks Zionism is racism endangers me.
{foaming_at_the_mouth_Yiddish_accent}Anyone who insults the gravy train endangers me and I will send the Mossad Hunter-Killer Teams after you!{/foaming_at_the_mouth_Yiddish_accent}

ADDENDUM

Emphasis mine.

Wait, so you want to be known as constantly having been enslaved? editec's point is that at one time in the history of the Hebrews they weren't just slaves but coequals living decently in a foreign state.

I think you're just mad because what he says takes away from your guilt trip. He still leaves you a history, and actually he leaves you a nobler one than the sorrowful history you had.

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwww... how cute.. .the anti-semites come out and play together.

Muah.

BTW, there hasn't been a yiddish accent in my family in two generations. I'm so sorry if the existence of jews offends you so deeply. And I certainly haven't been the recipient of any "gravy train".

Any more anti-semetic trash you'd like to spew?

Awwwwwwwwww... how cute.. .the anti-semites come out and play together.

Muah.

BTW, there hasn't been a yiddish accent in my family in two generations. I'm so sorry if the existence of jews offends you so deeply. And I certainly haven't been the recipient of any "gravy train".

Any more anti-semetic trash you'd like to spew?

Okay, I get it now.

You're nothing but a racist troll.

It would not surprise me to learn you are a skinhead masquerading as a racist Jew, to be honest.

You are NOT representative the general mindset most of the American Jews I know.

No more than these board NAZIs haunting this place are representative of most American Whites.

Okay, I get it now.

It would not surprise me to learn you are a skinhead masquerading as a racist Jew, to be honest.

You are NOT representative the general mindset most of the American Jews I know.

No more than these board NAZIs haunting this place are representative of most American Whites.

And yet you have not proven a single part of your claim. Go figure.

Okay, I get it now.

Funny, I think it would be clear to most normal people who the racist trolls are. I'm not the one spouting hate. That would be you guys, particularly given the "yiddish" comment.... but nah... no racism on your part... truly sad.

I'm sure "some of your best friends are....." :eusa_boohoo:

And the answer to the "sensitivity" inquiry.... (which, perhaps, could have truly been discussed had not the anti-semites started spewing..... )

For the purposes of this report, anti-Semitism is considered to be hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity. An important issue is the distinction between legitimate criticism of policies and practices of the State of Israel, and commentary that assumes an anti-Semitic character. The demonization of Israel, or vilification of Israeli leaders, sometimes through comparisons with Nazi leaders, and through the use of Nazi symbols to caricature them, indicates an anti-Semitic bias rather than a valid criticism of policy concerning a controversial issue.

Global anti-Semitism in recent years has had four main sources:

Traditional anti-Jewish prejudice that has pervaded Europe and some countries in other parts of the world for centuries. This includes ultra-nationalists and others who assert that the Jewish community controls governments, the media, international business, and the financial world.
Strong anti-Israel sentiment that crosses the line between objective criticism of Israeli policies and anti-Semitism.
Anti-Jewish sentiment expressed by some in Europe's growing Muslim population, based on longstanding antipathy toward both Israel and Jews, as well as Muslim opposition to developments in Israel and the occupied territories, and more recently in Iraq.
Criticism of both the United States and globalization that spills over to Israel, and to Jews in general who are identified with both.

Report on Global Anti-Semitism

And the answer to the "sensitivity" inquiry.... (which, perhaps, could have truly been discussed had not the anti-semites started spewing..... )

Report on Global Anti-Semitism

Good of you to point that out. You see, in the Jewnited States, we have an entire department devoted to "uncovering" anti-semitism across the globe. We do not, however, have an anti-christianity department for the same purposes, despite the fact that anti-christianity, both in Israel and many muslim countries far outweigh in both number and magnitude the anti-semitic incidents.

We really aren't a Christian country. A Jew-owned country.

Good of you to point that out. You see, in the Jewnited States, we have an entire department devoted to "uncovering" anti-semitism across the globe. We do not, however, have an anti-christianity department for the same purposes, despite the fact that anti-christianity, both in Israel and many muslim countries far outweigh in both number and magnitude the anti-semitic incidents.

We really aren't a Christian country. A Jew-owned country.

What are you? An Internet caricature of a pre-prison Derek Vinyard?

What are you? An Internet caricature of a pre-prison Derek Vinyard?

Nope. I'm a can of whoopass incarnate. I will destroy racist, zionist pieces of shit and any leftists or ignorant rightists dumb enough to get under my steam roller.

This same Jew-controlled, Jew created, Jew-run part of the State Department, “Office of Global Anti-Semitism”, which our tax money pays for, has said all these things things are considered anti-semitic:

Allege "intentionally or unintentionally" that the state of Israel persecutes Palestinians.
Criticize "intentionally or unintentionally" Zionism or Israel if such criticism leads to lowering of the public opinion of Jews or the government, military, or people of Israel (p. 33).
Compare the behavior of Israel 's leaders and military to Nazis (p. 22).
Publish cartoons depicting the Israeli government and military as similar to Nazis.
Diminish the 6-million figure of Holocaust dead in any amount.
Question that gas chambers were the primary means of killing 6 million Jews (p.22).
Allege that Jews exert undue influence in Congress and the White House.
Allege that Jews exert undue influence in the media.
Claim there exists a "Jewish conspiracy" to dominate society (p.19).
Allege that American Jews are equally loyal to Israel (p.19).
Deny the people of Israel their “right of self-determination.” This means upholding Biblical law that the Jewish people cannot reoccupy Palestine in unrighteousness. This also means denying them occupation through illegal settlements of all the territory promised to Abraham.
Reveal hostility toward Talmudic Judaism

If you are a chritian that is not dead, you are by default an anti-semite. Just as Jews see Christians generally anyway.

Last edited:
Nope. I'm a can of whoopass incarnate. I will destroy racist, zionist pieces of shit and any leftists or ignorant rightists dumb enough to get under my steam roller.

This same Jew-controlled, Jew created, Jew-run part of the State Department, “Office of Global Anti-Semitism”, which our tax money pays for, has said all these things things are considered anti-semitic:

Allege "intentionally or unintentionally" that the state of Israel persecutes Palestinians.
Criticize "intentionally or unintentionally" Zionism or Israel if such criticism leads to lowering of the public opinion of Jews or the government, military, or people of Israel (p. 33).
Compare the behavior of Israel 's leaders and military to Nazis (p. 22).
Publish cartoons depicting the Israeli government and military as similar to Nazis.
Diminish the 6-million figure of Holocaust dead in any amount.
Question that gas chambers were the primary means of killing 6 million Jews (p.22).
Allege that Jews exert undue influence in Congress and the White House.
Allege that Jews exert undue influence in the media.
Claim there exists a "Jewish conspiracy" to dominate society (p.19).
Allege that American Jews are equally loyal to Israel (p.19).
Deny the people of Israel their “right of self-determination.” This means upholding Biblical law that the Jewish people cannot reoccupy Palestine in unrighteousness. This also means denying them occupation through illegal settlements of all the territory promised to Abraham.
Reveal hostility toward Talmudic Judaism

If you are a chritian that is not dead, you are by default an anti-semite. Just as Jews see Christians generally anyway.

I guess it's a good thing that I'm agnostic and don't buy into your hate filled drivel.

How about you join Hezbollah?

I'd assume they are recruiting and you seem like a prime candidate ...

I guess it's a good thing that I'm agnostic and don't buy into your hate filled drivel.

How about you join Hezbollah?

I'd assume they are recruiting and you seem like a prime candidate ...

Agnostic or not, only bigoted zionist Jews claim that objective facts are "hate filled drivel".

The Bass is still waiting for jillian to specifically point out what the Bass said that was so "anti-Semitic". Merely criticizing a Jew is not anti-Semitism in itself, using that insane logic, everyone in this world would be a racist. The Bass believes some Jews cry anti-Semite to because they want to be free to do their dirt without being held accountable.

Forum List

Back