Why are jews so hyper-sensitive to criticism?

In all fairness, Bass. Blacks use the race card almost as often as Jews use the antisemitism card, so I do think it's pretty silly for someone black to criticise the more bigoted Jews without pointing out the log in your own ethnic group's eye.

Look at Don Imus nearly getting fired for calling women "nappy". They called it "Racist". It's not racist. Nappy where I grew up ment dirt, ratty-looking hair. Plus, their team had white players on it. But magically it morphed into a racist attack because blacks like to wear that race card on their sleeves. How about the whitehouse aid who had to step down from his position for being crucified when he referred to some funding for something as "niggardly", a germanic word that has no relation to the word "******"?

Meanwhile, I saw no outrage when Bob Beckel called people "racist crackers".

Last edited:
Whatever, Chaz. You're crying about something that happened sixty years ago. Are Jews doing any of this stuff recently? Isn't the ADL supportive of all ethnic groups, unlike the NAACP?

Your thread title and first post makes you sound racist, and that's your problem, not mine.

In all fairness, Bass. Blacks use the race card almost as often as Jews use the antisemitism card, so I do think it's pretty silly for someone black to criticise the more bigoted Jews without pointing out the log in your own ethnic group's eye.

Look at Don Imus nearly getting fired for calling women "nappy". They called it "Racist". It's not racist. Nappy where I grew up ment dirt, ratty-looking hair. Plus, their team had white players on it. But magically it morphed into a racist attack because blacks like to wear that race card on their sleeves. How about the whitehouse aid who had to step down from his position for being crucified when he referred to some funding for something as "niggardly", a germanic word that has no relation to the word "******"?

Meanwhile, I saw no outrage when Bob Beckel called people "racist crackers".

Blacks don't cry racism at every little criticism, we do a fairly good job of criticizing ourselves and it was the media that made a big deal about Imus, but he should have just watched what he said.

Whatever, Chaz. You're crying about something that happened sixty years ago. Are Jews doing any of this stuff recently? Isn't the ADL supportive of all ethnic groups, unlike the NAACP?

Your thread title and first post makes you sound racist, and that's your problem, not mine.

They support all ethnic groups? Is that why they were busted trying to get the addresses and personal information of Muslim Americans??

ADL is fucking Jew hate group.

Blacks don't cry racism at every little criticism, we do a fairly good job of criticizing ourselves and it was the media that made a big deal about Imus, but he should have just watched what he said.

LOL. PErsonally, I think Imus should have been beat around a bit, but not because of racism. It was sexism in my mind. I'm not sure at what level Imus knows any of those women to call them "hos". But I have been in too many academic settings with black students to buy your nonsense about blacks not being hypersenstive. I remember one complaining about how it was racist that bandaid companies don't have black-toned bandages. Man, if all you gotta worry about is some fucking bandages, you better count your blessings.

Jews haven't gotten kicked out of every land they've been in for no reason it's beacuse they actually believe they are superior to other people and are brainwashed to think so. But in reality they are morally inferior. They are the worldest biggest bunch of inbred con men and swindlers and people all over are waking of to that fact. The lie of the Holocaust is not going to hold up much longer over 20% of Americans already question and the numbers grow daily Your house of cards is crumbling! Wait until you start a war with Iran and the US economy tanks and see how much sympathy there is for your folk then.

Jews haven't gotten kicked out of every land they've been in for no reason it's beacuse they actually believe they are superior to other people and are brainwashed to think so. But in reality they are morally inferior. They are the worldest biggest bunch of inbred con men and swindlers and people all over are waking of to that fact. The lie of the Holocaust is not going to hold up much longer over 20% of Americans already question and the numbers grow daily Your house of cards is crumbling! Wait until you start a war with Iran and the US economy tanks and see how much sympathy there is for your folk then.

And of course you don't actually believe you are superior to other people and brainwashed to think so calling others morally inferior.:eusa_whistle:

WOW, is that you?

Ease up on the colloidal silver.

This is one sad, fucked up thread, That is all I have to say about it. Clearly there is still a lot of hate in the world, Toward everyone it seems.

And cry "anti-semitism" at the slightest bit of criticism of their actions, but act like pious people when accusing others? For all that Jews have suffered, they have done some very big wrongs in history, one of them is financially playing a role in the Atlantic Slave trade of blacks and being the owners Hollywood cinema companies that created and ran racist cartoons about blacks. MGM, for example, was owned by Jews and ran a huge amount of racist cartoons that played upon racist stereotypes of blacks, for example, the "Black Mammy" on Tom and Jerry.

GREAT!! I love these threads. Who's crying when people criticize other people's actions? When you say people do this, and that it's a bit offensive. You could just say the names of the people who did it, and not "Jews did this" because it tends to make jews, and the actions done look bad, rather than just the actions which schould be the case. Unless ofcourse you think jews are racists or etc and you think this would help. I'd say you should have very good reasons to believe this before you do it if you don't want to be called names.
Anyways, it's usually wrong to criticize a group of people's actions if you don't have very good reason to.
I'd also like to point out that the word anti semitism means showing hostility towards jews, and that racism means thinking ones race is inherintly superior to another, or that laws are enacted disabling one race based on these beliefs.
Maybe there's a good reason for why there's anti semitism for jews, and racism for races.

Blacks, jew, and anybody else who cries racism at every little perceived criticism are not representative of their race or ethnic or religious group. They are representative of hypersensitive twits the world over.

GREAT!! I love these threads. Who's crying when people criticize other people's actions? When you say people do this, and that it's a bit offensive. You could just say the names of the people who did it, and not "Jews did this" because it tends to make jews, and the actions done look bad, rather than just the actions which schould be the case. Unless ofcourse you think jews are racists or etc and you think this would help. I'd say you should have very good reasons to believe this before you do it if you don't want to be called names.
Anyways, it's usually wrong to criticize a group of people's actions if you don't have very good reason to.
I'd also like to point out that the word anti semitism means showing hostility towards jews, and that racism means thinking ones race is inherintly superior to another, or that laws are enacted disabling one race based on these beliefs.
Maybe there's a good reason for why there's anti semitism for jews, and racism for races.

Kind of contradicting yourself, are you not? In your first paragraph you argue holding people individually responsible for their actions, regardless race or religion; but ...

Your last sentence implies that there "may be" justification for stereotyping by race or religion.

Interesting definition of "antisemite."

Semite:

1. a member of any of various ancient and modern peoples originating in southwestern Asia, including the Akkadians, Canaanites, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs.
2. a Jew.
3. a member of any of the peoples descended from Shem, the eldest son of Noah.

semite - Definitions from Dictionary.com

Seems to me definition number one contradicts the definition of antisemite, and definitions 2 & 3.

What happens when people coopt words and put their own meanings to them.

Kind of contradicting yourself, are you not? In your first paragraph you argue holding people individually responsible for their actions, regardless race or religion; but ...

Your last sentence implies that there "may be" justification for stereotyping by race or religion.

Seems to me definition number one contradicts the definition of antisemite, and definitions 2 & 3.

The thing with the word anti semitism is that it's a misnomer. Meaning that the word sounds like it means something else than it does, but it doesn't. The definition of anti semite refers only to jews according to reliable dictionaries.

Last edited:

oh no, sorry, I didn't say there's good reasons for anti semitism, or racism. What I meant is that there may be good reason for the word "anti semitism", and the word "racism" each applying to a certain group, or groups of people.

This thread is nothing more than a convenient thread designed to bash Jews.

It started out with an editorial pretending to be a question.

Jews aren't paranoid, that much is obvious to me.

Forum List

Back