Why Are Dems Scared Of Fox News?

I see neither of you posted on the thread

I wonder who is hiding now?

Seem you can dish it out - but you do not like to take it

Unlike your sorry excuse for an oxygen waste, SOME of us have to work, and don't have 24/7 to sit on our asses being awed by your ability to click a fucking link.

Unlike your sorry excuse for an oxygen waste, SOME of us have to work, and don't have 24/7 to sit on our asses being awed by your ability to click a fucking link.

I thought you would want to tag along for laughs with your buddy

Up yours, dumbfuck.

RSR ....

Jumping into any thread you have started does not meet the challenge. I challenged YOU, not newsbusters, to a debate.

I'm not much on negative rep, but if you choose to call my friend a bimbo again, you're going to be missing a significant number of rep points.

I also might add that you couldn't stand up to shattered in a debate if Mr Newsbuster himself was standing at your side.

Wishful thinking on your part

You're kidding, right? Why, just yesterday I got a laugh out of the fact that I logged on, and the first 7 threads all had your name stuck to them, they were full of the standard copy/paste load of shit you spit like a Pez dispenser, and you were the only one logged on.. I came back later, and you were still here..

RSR ....

Jumping into any thread you have started does not meet the callenge. I challenged YOU, not newsbusters, to a debate.

I'm not much on negative rep, but if you choose to call my friend a bimbo again, you're going to be missing a significant number of rep points.

I also might add that you couldn't stand up to shattered in a debate if Mr Newsbuster himself was standing at your side.

Excuse me - you said to pick a topic - I did

I overlooked several of her insults and replied ONCE

As I said, she seems to fine dishing it out

Excuse me - you said to pick a topic - I did

I overlooked several of her insults and replied ONCE

As I said, she seems to fine dishing it out

I'm fine dishing it out, yes.. Now, if you could just dish it back, we might get somewhere.. Learning how to type with your own two fingers is a good place to start.

Forum List

Back