Why are colored people all pissed off?

i don't understand why they are so pissed off at America. Don't they realize that they live in the greatest country in the world. What other country in the world actually goes out of its way to make sure they get hired into jobs and have lower standards so that they can get into universities. Why be mad? They got a great situation here in this country.
Darkies are stupid, better off as slaves...

I wouldn't go that far...what is up with that?

Now you get it dont ya? You're all like, what the fuck is this bullshit? Why would someone say that?

And then wonder at the same time why on earth would blacks feel some type of way about that attitude? Puzzling

if your father wasn't around, if you were poor, if your mama slept with five hundred guys and was a crackhead, if your school was violent, your neighborhood was violent, if your mama got her check from the gov. and not work, if your brother was in jail, and you couldnt read or write; yeah id be mad too.

i don't understand why they are so pissed off at America. Don't they realize that they live in the greatest country in the world. What other country in the world actually goes out of its way to make sure they get hired into jobs and have lower standards so that they can get into universities. Why be mad? They got a great situation here in this country.
Darkies are stupid, better off as slaves...

I wouldn't go that far...what is up with that?
he's just here to agitate and use racial epithets to get attention...disregard

if your father wasn't around, if you were poor, if your mama slept with five hundred guys and was a crackhead, if your school was violent, your neighborhood was violent, if your mama got her check from the gov. and not work, if your brother was in jail, and you couldnt read or write; yeah id be mad too.
Orphanage_1050x700.jpg

You mean like all the white whore sluts who had bastard offspring with their numerous johns and then abandoning their feral offspring onto the government to support.
They then continued to spread their syphillic legs to increase the numbers of undesirables to claim some superiority based on white skin.
Maybe you should be over on family tree.com...

What "color" are these people who are "so pissed off?

Did you see this morning the two young black men who tried to kill their parents? The parents don't know what the motive was but I can tell you it was money.

And the parents forgive their sons, so I don't think it's because the parents were abusive.

So black people are pissed because they don't have money. But rather than work and save they're lazy and they would rather steal or even kill for it.

Did you see this morning the two young black men who tried to kill their parents? The parents don't know what the motive was but I can tell you it was money.

And the parents forgive their sons, so I don't think it's because the parents were abusive.

So black people are pissed because they don't have money. But rather than work and save they're lazy and they would rather steal or even kill for it.

A wealthy hedge-fund chief was gunned down by his adult son after he threatened to cut his allowance by a $100 a week and stop paying his steep rent, cops said Monday.

Spoiled manchild Thomas Gilbert Jr., 30, flew into a murderous rage when he confronted his fed-up dad, Thomas Gilbert Sr., 70, over the downsizing of financial support, police said.

So white people are pissed that they have free money but not enough, so they murder their parents...

Uncle Ferd says is `cause dey was slaves better'n 150 years ago...

... but none alive now went through the slavery...

... dey just get off bitchin' `bout honkeys.

varying shades from shit brown to negro "black"...

Meathead wrote: Plainly, blacks are pissed because they don't get enough free stuff

Nah, dey just like to hate on whitey.

Gays are the new "colored people" - it's also more appropriate!

Maybe because you call them "colored" .....

varying shades from shit brown to negro "black"...

Well,"swine pink" is a "color" too.

Those two sound like they caught the "white boy" disease. The more Blacks assimilate with whites the more you will see weird crimes like this take place among Black people.

I don't know if they are actually pissed off. I do know the Democrat Party has been PISSING ON them for decades.

Forum List

Back