Are Zombies in Media Just a Metaphor for Blacks?

Buzz Jenkins

Aug 20, 2015
Zombies are everywhere: TV, movies, the shooting range. Even I admit to watching The Walking Dead on a regular basis. But could something nefarious be afoot? Could it be that zombies are really representative of blacks in western culture?

Let's look at some arguable similarities between zombies and blacks:

- They both move without purpose. Blacks meander along, even when they have someplace to be and are running late. If you ride through the hood you would be hard pressed to tell the difference between a black guy wandering the street and a walking zombie.

- They are both parasitic. Zombies are, for obvious reasons. Blacks cry for reparations even though they are generations removed from slavery. Then there are all of the entitlements they gobble up.

- Neither have jobs.

- They both have entitlement mentalities - one for brains, the other for preferences and government benefits.

- They like to travel in packs.

- They like to roam around white neighborhoods at night.

- They both have terrible skin that cannot tan in the sunlight.

- They both will eat absolutely every part of an animal.

So, are zombie movies really just an expression of the white man's frustration with dealing with blacks and their attitudes for all of these years? When Rick Grimes blows the head off a zombie with his Colt Python, is there really something else being conveyed? And what about the black humans in zombie flicks? Do they represent the blacks that have assimilated? Is the Michone character in The Walking Dead the Clarence Thomas of Zombie Land?

If true, then the zombie is proof that racism against blacks is still with us, and that there is a lot of unspoken animosity lurking just beneath the surface!

If you'd pay attention, you'll notice that zombies come in all races and nationalities. Those extras get paid decent $$.

I do pay attention, numb-nuts. In an allegory it does not matter what color the zombies are. They are just fucking zombies.

no ....zombies are sheep...sheeple sleepwalking....

no race involved

no race involved

Zombies are people who have been dehumanized by some means that produce the undead, walking dead. When you shoot one you are still shooting a person, but it is ok because the zombification process has stripped them of their humanity.

We also dehumanize groups of people every day. We dehumanize Mexicans by labeling them as "illegal aliens", thereby making it ok to round them up and put them in cages. Of course, I am all for rounding up the little beaners and deporting them, but I still recognize what is going on.

My point being that zombies may be more than just sheeple, which is merely the obvious. They may be the minority groups we are tired of dealing with. They could be blacks, or beaners, or some composite.

no race involved

Zombies are people who have been dehumanized by some means that produce the undead, walking dead. When you shoot one you are still shooting a person, but it is ok because the zombification process has stripped them of their humanity.

We also dehumanize groups of people every day. We dehumanize Mexicans by labeling them as "illegal aliens", thereby making it ok to round them up and put them in cages. Of course, I am all for rounding up the little beaners and deporting them, but I still recognize what is going on.

My point being that zombies may be more than just sheeple, which is merely the obvious. They may be the minority groups we are tired of dealing with. They could be blacks, or beaners, or some composite.
Hey, I think I know you. Aren't you Mr. and Mrs. Jenkins's kid? :dunno:

no race involved

why zombies be minority groups?

pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzze

enough of race wars LOL race? LOL whatever too funny...

like zombies know about color

no race involved

pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzze

I believe that they primarily rely on their sense of smell. And hearing. Their eyesight can't be all that good as they appear to continually walk up to heavily armed individuals.

Zombie lives matter

050ac15f3fac58527576b694456003cb73f166-wm.jpg

no race involved

pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzze

Whether the zombies know what color people are or not is not the point. THEY ARE JUST THE FUCKING ZOMBIES. The point is how the protagonists relate to them, you twit.

Zombie lives matter

This is predicated upon the assumption that zombies are in fact "alive". :dunno:
They are a special interest group or minority that this PC society must make up for the sins of out forefathers namely the film makers who portrayed them in a negative way.

You just gave me a great idea for a movie... "The Souls of the Aborted".

Think about it- the incarnated souls of hundreds of millions of aborted children descend upon earth and exact revenge on every Liberal in existence. :lol:

Zombie lives matter

This is predicated upon the assumption that zombies are in fact "alive". :dunno:
They are a special interest group or minority that this PC society must make up for the sins of out forefathers namely the film makers who portrayed them in a negative way.

You just gave me a great idea for a movie... "The Souls of the Aborted".

Think about it- the incarnated souls of hundreds of millions of aborted children descend upon earth and exact revenge on every Liberal in existence. :lol:

Sounds like a project. We already have the female lead
a9c3e5d2b21f6132e3b04e096f651811.gif

Forum List

Back