garbage products being sold to us-Why?

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Why are these company's selling so many garbage products that do not work? Yet they lie and say how great they are? Why is the govt allowing it? Why does the govt allow the cigarette cos. to add poison to the product? If they actually gave a crap about people they would stop this bullcrap. Get the crap products off the market and STOP RIPPING US OFF YOU THIEVES. Satan truly is the ruler of this world.

VaguebookingPaddlin.jpg

Why are these company's selling so many garbage products that do not work? Yet they lie and say how great they are? Why is the govt allowing it? Why does the govt allow the cigarette cos. to add poison to the product? If they actually gave a crap about people they would stop this bullcrap. Get the crap products off the market and STOP RIPPING US OFF YOU THIEVES. Satan truly is the ruler of this world.

Hey now, I like cigarettes.

I was referring to things like the supplements-weight loss crap, etc, not 1 100th of them are worth a darn. They are just robbing people.

Buy with a credit card. If the product is defective, return it or dispute the charge.
The government is not your mommy.

Buy with a credit card. If the product is defective, return it or dispute the charge.
The government is not your mommy.
I mean like most of the supplements, weight loss garbage, etc. Most are just garbage that do not work, yet the company's lie through their teeth to sell. Many things deemed healthy in food products aren't healthy either.

Because Americans want cheap crap from China. That's the bottom line. Quality costs money.

I mean like most of the supplements, weight loss garbage, etc. Most are just garbage that do not work, yet the company's lie through their teeth to sell. Many things deemed healthy in food products aren't healthy either.
Oh, I totally agree. Most supplements are just placebos with minimal proven worth. I still take some, just to justify my unhealthy diet. In the end, it’s my choice regarding the relative value such things. I certainly don’t require the government to decide for me.

Forum List

Back