Why are colored people all pissed off?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
i don't understand why they are so pissed off at America. Don't they realize that they live in the greatest country in the world. What other country in the world actually goes out of its way to make sure they get hired into jobs and have lower standards so that they can get into universities. Why be mad? They got a great situation here in this country.

i don't understand why they are so pissed off at America. Don't they realize that they live in the greatest country in the world. What other country in the world actually goes out of its way to make sure they get hired into jobs and have lower standards so that they can get into universities. Why be mad? They got a great situation here in this country.
Darkies are stupid, better off as slaves...

They found out The Jeffersons was a comedy, not a documentary.

• Banned

I wouldn't go that far...what is up with that?

I wouldn't go that far...what is up with that?
Cutting to the chase...

"The colored people"?

What are you, 172 years old?

I mean, even Donald Rump called 'em "the blacks".... SMH

Btw, are you also ... transparent?

Yo, the truth is the truth! You idiots on the Left hates the truth! So live with it fools! African Racist? Is that what you want to call them?

Fact!

I say? They go back to Africa so they can die from a Bow or Spear!!!

FACT!

Why don't you go first and provide an example of how it's done?

Hey, if the truth hurts your guts? Oh Well!

Fact!

What, are you afraid to put your money where your mouth is?

Hey, Mr. Brightness? I`m White, not Black! It`s like me taking a walk into the Ghetto? I would not come out alive FOOL!

Fact!

A troll post - but the sad fact is there many actual people who believe this rot.

A troll post - but the sad fact is there many actual people who believe this rot.

Yo, are you living in La-La-Land? Sounds like it! Get your head out of your ass? And smell the roses!!!

Facts!

There is nothing to believe. We actually do lower standards for blacks and the government does promote businesses that put into place hiring quotas.

At least I don't hear the term African-American so much anymore. I don't really like black/white so much either because many have mixed roots and I don't buy the drop of black blood makes you black mantra.

Forum List

Back