Why are churches locked at night Time in America?

It's not 1950 anymore. Get your clock fixed already

So you're excuse for a lack of decency and acceptable behavior and common consideration in American society is "it isn't 1950 anymore"?

It's people like you who make American society so shitty because you aren't upset by how bad it is, and you make lame off handed excuses for it that don't mean anything.

Youre probably the type of person that would be told some woman was out late and got raped and your response would be "she shouldn't be out late". People like you shouldn't be allowed to be in America.

It is very interesting that I have spoken with a lady from Russia saying to me very specifically “why are churches in Buffalo closed when in Moscow they’re open 24 7. “? It’s the same thing with the lady I met from Brazil. Obviously, they know what they saw with their own two eyes.

And so in Christianity. It is preached by our Lord Jesus to help homeless people to give them shelter. That was done all throughout the crusades. You could look at my signature, and you could look at the link, which, in vivid detail in great detail, brings you the fact that throughout the middle ages, safe passage was given to people who sought shelter in a church.

But as for the lady from Brazil. Yes, she explains to me as she knows growing up in her city in Brazil. churches are open 24 hours seven days a week. So that’s enough for me. and if you want to provide some kind of a troll response in response to it, if you want to say well, that’s not proof I don’t care. It’s obvious that there’s a difference between what’s going on in Brazil, Russia compared to America when it comes to churches. And I’ve asked other people in this thread. Maybe they grew up in the south or the west in their churches are open 24 seven, let’s hear from them.

And I see your post Here is problematic and some of your other posts with me are problematic. I’ve done nothing but praise you and click on that agree button or thumbs up button. So for you to say a sarcastic comment is unacceptable.

Why be in the thread .. you know it’s OK to have some minor disagreements without resorting to personal attacks or sarcasm as you have Done with me numerous occasions recently..

Jesus preached to help homeless people. I can see you’re probably an atheist. And you know maybe you should respect other people. I respect Muslims. I respect Hindus. I wouldn’t go up to a Muslim and denigrate their religion. I don’t believe it acting like that. I really can’t believe this comment of yours about Jesus and homeless people. I don’t worry im a Catholic and I will continue to like many of your post because we have a lot more in common than we don’t. Hopefully you can treat me the same way and show me the respect that I am entitled to as I show you the respect you are entitled to
Wow, you're so hurt..

Jesus heals

So you're excuse for a lack of decency and acceptable behavior and common consideration in American society is "it isn't 1950 anymore"?

It's people like you who make American society so shitty because you aren't upset by how bad it is, and you make lame off handed excuses for it that don't mean anything.

Youre probably the type of person that would be told some woman was out late and got raped and your response would be "she shouldn't be out late". People like you shouldn't be allowed to be in America.
I am glad it isn't the 50's anymore -- because all of that "morality" and "Christianity" didn't stop some of the worst oppression from happening

Things change all the time. If you can't shift gears and keep up that's on you.

Are you kidding? It ain't about religion or prayer. A warm night on a church pew in Buffalo beats sleeping out in the woods. There are no restrooms in churches so shitting and puking on the floor is a given

I am glad it isn't the 50's anymore -- because all of that "morality" and "Christianity" didn't stop some of the worst oppression from happening
That crackpot Roosevelt and his blessed 50s. Yeah, they were great for white straight Christian males and nobody else. Fuck that old bigot and his 24 hour churches.

You say right here of how big of a troll you are. How can you get up in the morning and act like this. All of your other threads you claim to be some kind of a far right wing person. Bizarre man very bizarre.

Of course the 1950s was a much better time in this country. You can see by the divorce rate among black Americans and white Americans. It was significantly lower, the child school to prison pipeline was much less of an issue back in those days. But you show your true colors in this thread, by denigrating the beautiful black and white people of America’s history by talking about this “oppression” when in reality, you are denigrating your own ancestors. The facts of the matter are that in the 1950s we can compare the United States with countries anywhere in the entire world. We were probably the most liberal at the very least, among the most liberal and tolerant of multiple cultures.. It is that fact that you and every other left wing Biden BLM supporter don’t care about Or Never address. The church and for that matter, the Mosque played a pivotal role in helping to turn kids away from drugs. But by the 1980s, we saw religion and family values on the decline in American you had things like the crack cocaine epidemic, which ravaged the black community.

There is a correlation between violence and Hardcore atheists. There is clearly and undeniably a correlation between atheism and LGBT insanity like drag story times for children, the idea that a child can have a transgender surgery. No faithful Christian, Muslim or Jew would ever approve of that diabolical insanity.

I hope that in the future threads you stop putting on this act of being some kind of a far right wing person … because everybody here knows that you’re not.

Last edited:

Those are really informative points and I agree with it.

I would add to your point that these posters like the one you’re dealing with are constantly acting like trolls and watching unprovoked personal attacks.

And it doesn’t make sense for them to be in America. Now that is entirely different from wanting to bed. They’re free speech. Which is unlike them because those types of posters are for banning the free speech of Trump supporters. We see it on platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, all of which have band conservatives, but who allowed BLM whack jobs to spew their anti-American hatred.

And so it is constantly on educated and hate filled posts from people like the poster you are talking about, along with other left-wing posters on this US message board. They simply don’t acknowledge that slavery was practiced all over the world, Black people, juice, and Indians, all practiced the slave trade. They don’t acknowledge it, or even worse they don’t care about it.

So yes, it begs the question why are they living in America. It would be like me a Catholic going to live in say a country like turkey or Saudi Arabia but constantly complaining about Islam or mosques. It would be against all logic. And for what it’s worth, I admire countries like Saudi Arabia and turkey I am an actual liberal.

I believe and teamwork, and Maddie, Muslims and Catholics by the way our knowledge in the powers that be our constantly trying to divide us. They do this with for example attacks against Muslims or Catholics with traditional values. You can see this playing out with Christians in America, who attend school board meetings in oppose the radical LGBT agenda, but then end up on some kind of a “watchlist.”

We could also know if the astounding hypocrisy of Biden, BLM supporters, saying nothing about Orr, approving the violet riot by Black Lives Matter in the summer of 2020, which resulted in 25 people getting killed and billions of dollars worth of damage. Those same people constantly complain about January 6, when nobody was killed on that day, except for a Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt. There weren’t billions of dollars worth of damage on that day. There was no widespread Looting. So the Biden, BLM supporter supporter January 6 committee are living in a fantasy world, making the realities of many Americans a nightmare.

You know the answer.

Because we don't have any American values, pride, morals and standards anymore. We let criminals and dopeheads and nutballs run around and don't punish them properly, discourage them, or seperate them from society.

And because our society as a whole abandoned the idea of God and being a decent person.

Even an atheist should realize religion is important because while they may not practice it it's still important to a society. It keeps a lot of people teetering on the edge of doing bad things from tipping over the edge. Not everyone can have a good moral compass all on their own, a lot of people need something to believe in, even if they don't truly believe it.

Not to mention we have too many religions imported from foriengers now that polite our otherwise christian based country. America needs to be a Christian nation.
What a joke, we have seen what those values, pride, morals and standards were when you racist were burning down black churches. This country is only a Christian Nation in name, you used to let the Klan run around and wouldn't punish them when they were beating, burning and murdering black folks.

How many black churches were burned down or destroyed by white racist in the South.
In what countries of Africa was slavery being practiced in the 1930s. I can think of at least one Ethiopia.

If you’re going to rightfully condemn the Ku Klux Klan, then you have to condemn slavery in Africa. Condemn the modern day Child slavery going on in Africa where children are forced to mine for diamonds.

Why was the United States in the 20th century a top destiny for refugees from all over the world.

There is a correlation between hard-core atheists and Black Lives Matter. There is no doubt about it. The hard-core BLM supporters are often atheists. That’s why they support the radical transgender because they have no religious values. They have no problem supporting drag queen story time for children or a transgender surgery for children. That’s diabolical stuff that the black church members of the 1950s would oppose greatly.

Do you know the 1950s there was a lot more admiration in both black and white communities. Look at the filth we have in America today, the high divorce rate, the attack of the nuclear family. By far and wide black and white Christians are united in this thing they are united against the radical LGBT agenda.. And they disagree with your point of view along with that of IM2 Curried Goats

Last edited:
In what countries of Africa was slavery being practiced in the 1930s. I can think of at least one Ethiopia.

If you’re going to rightfully condemn the Ku Klux Klan, then you have to condemn slavery in Africa.
That's the weak ass excuse you love to run to, Africa has nothing to do with what whites were doing to black folks in America and America is the thread topic, not Africa.
Why was the United States in the 20th century a too destiny for refugees from all over the world.

There is a correlation between hard-core atheists and Black Lives Matter. There is no doubt about it. The hard-core BLM supporters are often atheists. That’s why they support the radical transgender because they have no religious values. They have no problem supporting drag queen story time for children or a transgender surgery for children. That’s diabolical stuff that the black church members of the 1950s would oppose greatly.
You claim to be a Christian, but your actions in this country have not been Christ like.

That's the weak ass excuse you love to run to, Africa has nothing to do with what whites were doing to black folks in America and America is the thread topic, not Africa.

You claim to be a Christian, but your actions in this country have not been Christ like.
Of course, there’s a direct connection between the two. We all share the same world. And so it will be evil to let slavery in Africa go while condemning the KKK Totally evil add hypocritical the two often go with each other.

There are black supremacists in America, and so it will be evil to just say oh it’s fine what they do, who cares about it.

And who is you? Who is we the only person who supports your type of views are a tiny portion of Americans.. Most of them are far left white people who live in the suburbs and who have no idea what it’s like to live or work in the inner city communities that I worked in for two years. you say “we” actually you mean people like you and IM2

Also, some of your posts are unhinged when you refer to fellow posters like Resnic as if they were white people in the 1940s. And you’re completely wrong. Segregation was not accepted everywhere in America. My grandfather a white man had a black boss at the steel plant in the 1950s. So your understanding of American history is wrong.

They could just hire security if they really wanted to be open 24/7.

But who wants to go to church at 3am anyway?

Churches have business hours like any other commercial enterprises. That's why the personal Cheeeeesus was invented.

The optimism of the 1960s has been replaced by rampant crime committed by individuals who brazenly steal anything they want and have no reverence for anything, even church buildings.

Giving in to the hippies in the 60s was a turning point.

You had young, inexperienced, immature, not very smart group of people making dumb demands based off just feelings and they were eventually paid attention to and even encouraged. That validated everything they said and wanted. Now granted it was in part coming from a good place, but they had absolutely no idea how the world worked in reality and merely thought by demanding something and wanting it they thought everything would magically just change.

Then they disappeared in the 80s once they grew up and found out how the world really is.

Now were seeing it again, the problem is adults, companies and politicians are telling them how amazing, and special and unique and wonderful they are. Even commericals now talk to them like they are children, telling them "express your true unique special self by buying our car". Social media breeds them and strengthens them because now they interact with others like them which makes them feel even more right, and righteous. They are being raised to be perpetual immature emotion driven dummies.

Anymore a 40 year old garbage man is more of a intelligent and savvy adult than a 25 year old with a PhD.

That's why our society goes down hill because they aren't raised to be responsible, strong, mature, respectful, hardworking, mature adults.

With all respect, is this some kind of a trolling on purpose post ?? it’s almost as if you did not read the original post or care to comment on the fact that other countries don’t have this phenomenon. This isn’t how it is in Brazil or in Russia …. Churches there are open 24 seven people can walk in whenever they want to pray. So again, no disrespect to you, but I don’t understand why Biden supporters or Trump critics like you engage in this type of posting. There’s no reason for it.

It was not trolling. It was a simple statement of fact.

The fact that the doors are not locked in other countries has no real bearing on what happens here. But, as a point of fact, Brazil is a very religious country. Perhaps their fear of God has something to do with it. Perhaps their parishoners don't mind having to move winos out before starting services. Perhaps they don't mind the smell of urine. I have no idea. But I am quite certain the doors are locked to prevent theft and vandalism.

That you think my pointing out that theft & vandalism is the reason is not trolling. If you believe it is, you might look to yourself for the reasons you do.

Other countries don’t have the issues we have in America.

tons of people who are perhaps feeling bad about themselves for whatever reason…. would want to go to church at any time of the day or night and they are to be able to water country like America.

It is very interesting that I have spoken with a lady from Russia saying to me very specifically “why are churches in Buffalo closed when in Moscow they’re open 24 7. “? It’s the same thing with the lady I met from Brazil. Obviously, they know what they saw with their own two eyes.

And so in Christianity. It is preached by our Lord Jesus to help homeless people to give them shelter. That was done all throughout the crusades. You could look at my signature, and you could look at the link, which, in vivid detail in great detail, brings you the fact that throughout the middle ages, safe passage was given to people who sought shelter in a church.

But as for the lady from Brazil. Yes, she explains to me as she knows growing up in her city in Brazil. churches are open 24 hours seven days a week. So that’s enough for me. and if you want to provide some kind of a troll response in response to it, if you want to say well, that’s not proof I don’t care. It’s obvious that there’s a difference between what’s going on in Brazil, Russia compared to America when it comes to churches. And I’ve asked other people in this thread. Maybe they grew up in the south or the west in their churches are open 24 seven, let’s hear from them.

And I see your post Here is problematic and some of your other posts with me are problematic. I’ve done nothing but praise you and click on that agree button or thumbs up button. So for you to say a sarcastic comment is unacceptable.

Why be in the thread .. you know it’s OK to have some minor disagreements without resorting to personal attacks or sarcasm as you have Done with me numerous occasions recently..

Jesus preached to help homeless people. I can see you’re probably an atheist. And you know maybe you should respect other people. I respect Muslims. I respect Hindus. I wouldn’t go up to a Muslim and denigrate their religion. I don’t believe it acting like that. I really can’t believe this comment of yours about Jesus and homeless people. I don’t worry im a Catholic and I will continue to like many of your post because we have a lot more in common than we don’t. Hopefully you can treat me the same way and show me the respect that I am entitled to as I show you the respect you are entitled to

Since churches have no facilities for the homeless (beds and other services) they lock their doors. Many homeless shelters have curfews and require you be in by a certain time or you will be locked out. But most homeless shelters and kitchens are open 24/7. I know this because I have volunteered at several.

It was not trolling. It was a simple statement of fact.

The fact that the doors are not locked in other countries has no real bearing on what happens here. But, as a point of fact, Brazil is a very religious country. Perhaps their fear of God has something to do with it. Perhaps their parishoners don't mind having to move winos out before starting services. Perhaps they don't mind the smell of urine. I have no idea. But I am quite certain the doors are locked to prevent theft and vandalism.

That you think my pointing out that theft & vandalism is the reason is not trolling. If you believe it is, you might look to yourself for the reasons you do.
The reason I made the troll comment is because you did not acknowledge the fact that other countries leave their churches open at night time. But now you have acknowledged it , and so I appreciate it.

Yes, Brazil and other countries in South America have a higher percentage of Christians compared to other western countries. Some southern American countries label Catholicism as their official religion.

Families are also bigger and countries of South America, even though they have more poverty compared to us in the United States. It’s just an interesting point that sometimes money doesn’t always buy happiness. Look at what we have in America. The family values are constantly under attack. that is a problem. It’s unacceptable that a child in America way more often than they do in other countries, has to grow up with a parent household.

While it is true that there are Christian criminals in otherwise Christian who commit crimes…. We can all look at the fax. The child to prison pipeline was much less of an issue in the 1950s and before then. The black divorce rate from 1890 to 1920 was lower than that of the white divorce rate. That is a testament to black Christians in America in that time Period.

I can show you a video from the 1980s of a black Scholar , Walter Williams discussing how the church leaders and even mosque leader’s played a pivotal role in the 1980s doing what they could to fight back against the crack cocaine epidemic. And that those same black leaders were saying how throughout the 20th century before decline in religious values that it was Christianity and similar religious values that kept together the black families. Same thing applies to white families too.

Forum List

Back