Why are churches locked at night Time in America?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I see this all over the place at least here in Buffalo. All of the churches are locked up at night time. I even see it with one of the mosques in Lackawanna. There’s a a padlock on it.

It’s not like this in South America and in Russia, there the churches are open 24/7 …people can go in there and pray when they want as they should be able to.

I bet this is a Recent phenomenon. Because of crime it’s disturbing stuff. But I ask people who live in the southern states and perhaps out west are your a Churches Locked at night time?

I see this all over the place at least here in Buffalo. All of the churches are locked up at night time. I even see it with one of the mosques in Lackawanna. There’s a a padlock on it.

It’s not like this in South America and in Russia, there the churches are open 24/7 …people can go in there and pray when they want as they should be able to.

Churches are regularly targeted for vandalism and violence, especially in DemoKKKrat-controlled parts of the country.

Church's doors are locked because of crime. The same reason you lock your doors at night.

"...people can go in there and pray when they want as they should be able to" is ridiculous. People can pray where ever they want. No one is prevented from praying because they cannot enter a church.

It is because the guiding of the nation has skewed its approach to domestic tranquility.

Michael_Stivic.png

The optimism of the 1960s has been replaced by rampant crime committed by individuals who brazenly steal anything they want and have no reverence for anything, even church buildings.

Because we have conservatives here.

There are things that you cant do in Russia or some South American countries.

It's not 1950 anymore. Get your clock fixed already

And there would be nothing of value left in them.
It’s very unfortunate state of affairs here in America. Maybe there’s someplace in the south where the churches are open 24 7?

As bad as poverty might be in someplaces in say, South America or Africa, the churches are open 24 hours a day there. People are clearly motivated by our Lord Jesus. And they would not even think about stealing from the church.

To think here in America, you have these godless people that would go into our church loot it or vandalize it.

Vampires. There has to be a priest, rabbi, or hippie in the building or else it doesn't naturally repel them.
Further, be careful. There are a small number of churches with doors intentionally open, naturally drawing vampires in. Then they meet...this!

the_sister_of_battle_by_lordhannu_d53zevy-pre.jpg

Forum List

Back