Why are blacks called African Americans?

Nope. Just a rant about black people.
That makes you pretty stupid. I listed several examples and could not possibly name them all.
And the fact that you see this as a rant about black people only secures your stupidity. This thread, for you & all the other idiots, is about American vernacular

Name all the races you named in the op.. Asian? Nope. Native? Nope. Mexican? Nope.
Just AFRICAN AMERICANS.
Typical leftist dipshit. Sees injustice or wrongdoing where none exists.

Leftist? Don't make me laugh. I have never voted for and never will vote for a Democrat.
If Conservatives are as bright as you, we are in deep trouble...and that's the truth. Ruth.
Your mentality on display in this thread screams leftist. You think this thread is about race when it's actually about American Vernacular & it's origins.
Who else on this site sees race everywhere they look? LEFTISTS

I listed the example of my heritage & it's origins yet that wasn't sufficient for you. Why? Because you're operating like a narrow minded leftist.

I don't think there is another conservative more vocal on calling out the actual racists on this site during the Obama presidency. In fact most of them are on permanent ignore now BECAUSE of their filthy drivel.

And back on topic I don't believe African American to be a race. Many whites are born in African nations & move elsewhere including here. When was the last time you saw a white person claim African American as a race besides that dumb bitch in the naacp?
In my opinion the term refers to ethnicity. And just like the examples you whined about me not citing I find the term devisive to the very point of being an American. And there in lies the real point. Too many people are content with the way we let our government DIVIDE US. We are all Americans.
When I am asked in a survey what color I am I ALWAYS reply American because any other answer serves no other purpose than to divide us along superfluous lines.

You fail to understand what being American means

It does not mean you can't also be other things that reflects your culture, upbringing, viewpoints or political leanings

You can be an elderly American .....you are still American
You can be a rural American..........you are still American
You can be a Jewish American......you are still American

Why the outrage of someone being an African American?

That makes you pretty stupid. I listed several examples and could not possibly name them all.
And the fact that you see this as a rant about black people only secures your stupidity. This thread, for you & all the other idiots, is about American vernacular

Name all the races you named in the op.. Asian? Nope. Native? Nope. Mexican? Nope.
Just AFRICAN AMERICANS.

Leftist? Don't make me laugh. I have never voted for and never will vote for a Democrat.
If Conservatives are as bright as you, we are in deep trouble...and that's the truth. Ruth.
Your mentality on display in this thread screams leftist. You think this thread is about race when it's actually about American Vernacular & it's origins.

I listed the example of my heritage & it's origins yet that wasn't sufficient for you. Why? Because you're operating like a narrow minded leftist.

I don't think there is another conservative more vocal on calling out the actual racists on this site during the Obama presidency. In fact most of them are on permanent ignore now BECAUSE of their filthy drivel.

And back on topic I don't believe African American to be a race. Many whites are born in African nations & move elsewhere including here. When was the last time you saw a white person claim African American as a race besides that dumb bitch in the naacp?
In my opinion the term refers to ethnicity. And just like the examples you whined about me not citing I find the term devisive to the very point of being an American. And there in lies the real point. Too many people are content with the way we let our government DIVIDE US. We are all Americans.
When I am asked in a survey what color I am I ALWAYS reply American because any other answer serves no other purpose than to divide us along superfluous lines.

It does not mean you can't also be other things that reflects your culture, upbringing, viewpoints or political leanings

There is no outrage just curiosity. Very few blacks in America are from Africa so the adjective is a fail. Same goes for any other names.

Just AFRICAN AMERICANS.

There is no outrage just curiosity. Very few blacks in America are from Africa so the adjective is a fail. Same goes for any other names.

There are many Irish and Italians who are proud of their heritage but have never been to Ireland or Italy

It's not like they were born there or have duel citizenship.
I'm not called a Scandanavian American.
Whites in Africa aren't called American Africans or British Africans.
For the same reason they started calling homos, gay.
For the same reason they started calling illegal aliens, undocumented immigrants.
For the same reason they started calling global warming, climate change.
And so on... this is a game the left plays, a name change game, and it's called POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. They change names of something for different reasons, main reason being they want to attempt to soften or change it's image, to make it sound more warm and fuzzy, more cute, so you won't be put off by just hearing it's name. It's meant to deceive, to delude, to DUPE the simple minded that are first of all, willing to play this ignorant game, and second, easily manipulated.

Kind of like Conservatives calling rich people "Job Creators"
You ever get a job from a bum in the street?

You're an example of the one of the stupid people I referred to that are easily duped.

A job is not a gift

An employer makes a profit off of every employee. Earning money is not creating jobs
1). Show me where I said a job was a "gift."
2). ALL employers make a profit off employees, ALL, left, right, middle of the road, so that comment is ignorant and irrelevant.
3). "Earning money is not creating jobs?" What the fuck does that even mean? Can you leftards even make sense? Earning money IS what you do when you HAVE a job.
4). You talk in moronic circles.

Forum List

Back