What does never getting laid have to do with not wanting to go to a

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
wedding reception?

A coworker who I am kind of close to ask me in a irritated tone have I ever been laid when I told her I am not going to the wedding reception today. The issue is I only know the bride and she never introduced me to her family the 15 years we been knowing each other and neither have I. So she sent me an invitation for her wedding and at first I was like...."WHY? Then I found out it;s all about the gift so that's why I am going since we talk all the time.

But I am not social and to be at a reception where I don't know anyone just makes no sense since I am shy.

So why did the girl think I never had sex since I told her I am not going to the reception?

Dumbass. She wanted to fuck and you passed, so yes, she got mad.

It was tantamount to rejecting her, unless she's the bride, then she just wanted a gift, or maybe she was going to set you up.

wedding reception?

A coworker who I am kind of close to ask me in a irritated tone have I ever been laid when I told her I am not going to the wedding reception today. The issue is I only know the bride and she never introduced me to her family the 15 years we been knowing each other and neither have I. So she sent me an invitation for her wedding and at first I was like...."WHY? Then I found out it;s all about the gift so that's why I am going since we talk all the time.

But I am not social and to be at a reception where I don't know anyone just makes no sense since I am shy.

So why did the girl think I never had sex since I told her I am not going to the reception?

Go and have a good time. People are friendly at weddings. easy conversation: how do know ...

If you meet somebody ask them to slow dance.

Hang around until the end and let the open bar work its magic.

Dumbass. She wanted to fuck and you passed, so yes, she got mad.

It was tantamount to rejecting her, unless she's the bride, then she just wanted a gift, or maybe she was going to set you up.

Try and follow me

1. I told a friend of mine who is a coworker that I am invited to a wedding and don't play to go to the reception because I don't know anyone

2. Then she gets irritated that I am not going and asked me something retarded and said......."have you ever been laid? I mean seriously"

So I am asking what the fuck does me not wanting to go to a reception have to do with not getting laid?

wedding reception?

Go and have a good time. People are friendly at weddings. easy conversation: how do know ...

Didn't I say I am shy?

wedding reception?

A coworker who I am kind of close to ask me in a irritated tone have I ever been laid when I told her I am not going to the wedding reception today. ....why did the girl think I never had sex since I told her I am not going to the reception?

I don't know. She's your friend/acquaintance. You likely know the workings of her mind better than we. I suggest you just "catalogue" her remark as part of how her mind works or doesn't and leave it at that.

You also may want to ask yourself why you feel as though you need to with a response, or moment's worth of thought, dignify her remarks and questions of that nature. You can't do a thing about the stupid sh*t other people do, think or say. You are (or should be), however, in complete control of how and whether you even respond to their stupid sh*t.

wedding reception?

Didn't I say I am shy?

I will never get much easier.

wedding reception?

Didn't I say I am shy?

And they dress damn fine.

wedding reception?

A coworker who I am kind of close to ask me in a irritated tone have I ever been laid when I told her I am not going to the wedding reception today. ....why did the girl think I never had sex since I told her I am not going to the reception?

I don't know. She's your friend/acquaintance. You likely know the workings of her mind better than we. I suggest you just "catalogue" her remark as part of how her mind works or doesn't and leave it at that.

You also may want to ask yourself why you feel as though you need to with a response, or moment's worth of thought, dignify her remarks and questions of that nature. You can't do a thing about the stupid sh*t other people do, think or say. You are (or should be), however, in complete control of how and whether you even respond to their stupid sh*t.

Well I figured someone on here would know that's why I asked because the question didn't make a lot of sense

wedding reception?

Well I figured someone on here would know that's why I asked because the question didn't make a lot of sense

Going to a wedding reception greatly increases your chances of getting laid.

wedding reception?

I wonder if Bill O'Reilly goes to wedding receptions.

wedding reception?

why?

wedding reception?

Sounds like she's faimiliar with your "game"...

wedding reception?

Didn't I say I am shy?
Do what's right for you, let 'em go fuck themselves; it's a toddlerish attempt at manipulation.

wedding reception?

why?
Why would someone have to go to a wedding reception to get laid might be the more revealing query.

Forum List

Back