Why Are 30,000 Drones Needed?

Good one H.!

Huggy, the problem is, what is meant for good, our government will turn into evil.

We can't run around afraid of improving our lives over the possibility that someone will abuse these improvements.

And to the good citizen that feels the need to shoot down someone's drone consider the possibility that the purpose of the drone might be to survey the area to avoid trespassing on your land.

1984-book.jpg

We're getting there.

Good one H.!

Huggy, the problem is, what is meant for good, our government will turn into evil.

We can't run around afraid of improving our lives over the possibility that someone will abuse these improvements.

And to the good citizen that feels the need to shoot down someone's drone consider the possibility that the purpose of the drone might be to survey the area to avoid trespassing on your land.

A fence works just as well for that. And no one has to data mine my land to secure it. I don't think of drones as life improving instruments, but more of freedom reducing implements.

Last edited:
Good one H.!

Drones and NSA info gathering are violations of the 4th Amendment.

Good one H.!

Better chance that it's some nosy MF'er violating my privacy.

I'm one who likes to scrutinize the reasoning behind the actions of our Gov't, and can't seem to come up with a single benign explanation for this one:

Drones over U.S. get OK by Congress - Washington Times

Question to those who don't care (or don't think it's a big deal):

WHY are 30,000 spy drones needed in a relatively safe and stable country like the United States?

Mmm, because there's estimated to be about 400 billion of these (all species, global)

Hawk-attacks-drone-010.jpg

"Lock s-foils to attack position!"

Angry birds attack drone.

Good one H.!

Drones and NSA info gathering are violations of the 4th Amendment.

Yeah, thing is, that was the fundamental changes our president ran on. Our constitution.

Last edited:
Also, if some day there are hundreds or thousands of these flying around a city every day, what an awful distraction from nature they would be. If they are that cheap, the possibility can't be too unlikely or too far away.

Forum List

Back