Why Ann Romney is wrong

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Why Ann Romney is wrong

Mitt Romney had two great positive selling points when it came to introducing himself to the American public: his business record and his faith. He talked about neither at any great length — or on the sort of terms that might have helped his chances...

... And, what’s evident from the stories that were written about Romney’s work with the Mormon church is a) it was and is a huge part of his life and b) his actions were, by and large, quite admirable, and would have endeared him to the general public.

Put simply: The story of Romney’s Mormon faith is the story of “Mitt Romney as good guy.” That story never got told. And, no matter what Ann Romney thinks, the fault for that lies not with the media but rather with the campaign or, more accurately, her husband’s discomfort or unwillingness to talk about his faith.

Romney's campaign chose to put any and all ads about his "good work" on late at night. During prime time, we got the Clint Eastwood debacle.

They were always so set on blaming everyone else, they took no responsibility themselves.

But, I would also add that we saw the real Mitt Romney only once - when he made the incredible statement about the 45%.

The voters heard that, loud and clear.

Also, I finally watched most of the interview and it was truly sad. They are hurting and blaming others for their own actions. They need to move on.

Why Ann Romney is wrong

Mitt Romney had two great positive selling points when it came to introducing himself to the American public: his business record and his faith. He talked about neither at any great length — or on the sort of terms that might have helped his chances...

... And, what’s evident from the stories that were written about Romney’s work with the Mormon church is a) it was and is a huge part of his life and b) his actions were, by and large, quite admirable, and would have endeared him to the general public.

Put simply: The story of Romney’s Mormon faith is the story of “Mitt Romney as good guy.” That story never got told. And, no matter what Ann Romney thinks, the fault for that lies not with the media but rather with the campaign or, more accurately, her husband’s discomfort or unwillingness to talk about his faith.

Romney's campaign chose to put any and all ads about his "good work" on late at night. During prime time, we got the Clint Eastwood debacle.

They were always so set on blaming everyone else, they took no responsibility themselves.

But, I would also add that we saw the real Mitt Romney only once - when he made the incredible statement about the 45%.

Also, I finally watched most of the interview and it was truly sad. They are hurting and blaming others for their own actions. They need to move on.
Sounds just like you libtarded idiots blaming bush for obamaturds doings. If you are going to cry about something make sure you hve it right, it was 47% NOT 45.

Mitt says it kills him to not be in the White House.

Not long ago, his son, Tagg, made it sound like his dad didn't really want the job.

So, who's telling the truth? For once, I believe Mitt...

Who the fuck cares? The election is over...

Quit living in the past.

Uh, it was Mittens and Ann-toinette who gave the interview.

THEY care and so do the GObP/Rs.

As far as I'm concerned, good riddance.

Who the fuck cares? The election is over...

Quit living in the past.

Yeah, sure. That's why you felt the need to start the thread...

:rolleyes:

Are you serious?

Other than screwing over the elderly and little kids, the GObP/Repub funeral has been all over the news. GAWD, I wish they'd quit whining. I wish you rw's would quit whining and blaming and crying and sniffling all about how somebody else won all those elections.

Its what's in the news. Deal with it.

We get Ann you get Dennis Rodman.

Big moo obama wasn't satisfied with taking kid's lunches. She now wants your dog food.

Yeah, Ann Romney has them both beat.

Are you serious?

Other than screwing over the elderly and little kids, the GObP/Repub funeral has been all over the news. GAWD, I wish they'd quit whining. I wish you rw's would quit whining and blaming and crying and sniffling all about how somebody else won all those elections.

You are nothing but a liar believing the lies.

Why Ann Romney is wrong

Think about it, this is the first time either one of them have experienced defeat. They have lived golden lives. So they just can't wrap their heads around this. Money buys everything, doncha' know?

Supposedly Ann has MS, which has been miraculously cured by riding a very expensive dressage horse, and she has had cancer, which may even not be true, but sure makes good copy when you have lived an extraordinarily privileged life and need those "little people" to vote for your husband. Mormons are notorious liars, and lies are condoned by the LDS Church if there is a proven benefit to do so. And there was.

We don't have queens in the United States. and Even if we did, Ann isn't one.

Are you serious?

You are nothing but a liar believing the lies.

Dudley would never think of questioning what he is told by the people he adores....

Forum List

Back