Why a Trump news conference is very important...

[

Maybe you should have your shits read to you...

CNN says it is not reporting the details of the memos because it has not verified them. It adds that while the information was circulating for months, the intelligence community has now “checked out the former British intelligence operative and his vast network throughout Europe and find him and his sources to be credible enough” to use the information in briefings. However, intelligence officials also found the information sensitive enough to only provide it to Trump, President Obama, and the eight chairs and ranking members of the House and Senate intelligence committees, CNN says.

What CNN's Bombshell Report on Trump and Russia Does and Doesn't Say

Fucking idiot...

CNN reported on bullshit memos that have ZERO substantiation 9 days before the inauguration. These shit flinging monkeys decided to toss out the smears and see what stuck.

You have a heart filled with hate and a head filled with shit, so of COURSE you were thrilled that CNN discarded any and all ethics to fling shit. But you and other trolls cannot keep the ailing network afloat. By playing to the sleaziest level of society, those like you, CNN has confirmed what Middle America already knew, they are a tabloid dedicated to demagoguery who care nothing of facts.

You fucking retard.

You're an idiot.....you were just shown a citation informing you that CNN did NOT report on the contents.......and it clearly made NO impression on you...

You're an idiot, because you are impervious to edification.

Or it could be the result of generations of indiscriminate drunken fornication...

[

CNN says it is not reporting the details of the memos because it has not verified them. It adds that while the information was circulating for months, the intelligence community has now “checked out the former British intelligence operative and his vast network throughout Europe and find him and his sources to be credible enough” to use the information in briefings. However, intelligence officials also found the information sensitive enough to only provide it to Trump, President Obama, and the eight chairs and ranking members of the House and Senate intelligence committees, CNN says.

Fucking idiot...

CNN reported on bullshit memos that have ZERO substantiation 9 days before the inauguration. These shit flinging monkeys decided to toss out the smears and see what stuck.

You have a heart filled with hate and a head filled with shit, so of COURSE you were thrilled that CNN discarded any and all ethics to fling shit. But you and other trolls cannot keep the ailing network afloat. By playing to the sleaziest level of society, those like you, CNN has confirmed what Middle America already knew, they are a tabloid dedicated to demagoguery who care nothing of facts.

You fucking retard.

You're an idiot.....you were just shown a citation informing you that CNN did NOT report on the contents.......and it clearly made NO impression on you...

Or it could be the result of generations of indiscriminate drunken fornication...
The Clinton news network is the poster child for fake news… Fact

Deporting illegals and restricting immigration will reduce supply of labor leading to higher cost, ie wages.

The ONLY part of the above statement you got right is the bolded part....Indeed,the cost of replacing the roof on your home will TRIPLE......Have a nice day.

Works for me. I don't want to save a few bucks by fucking my fellow citizens.

And that's the point. That's the part of that above statement that matters.

Are you against roofers making a living wage?

There is a reason why Trump-lovers advise him to NOT speak to that sneaky media that seem to manage to corner the Donald in his constant lies and half truths about his policies.

This morning's news conference will undoubtedly offer us various sound bites from Trump which he will later have to walk back and, of course, accuse the media outlets of misinterpreting what he meant (like Trump's mocking of that reporter's disability.)

I've always believed that, ultimately, the very best way to show the world what a clown Trump really is, boils down to have him talk directly in front of a camera, having to address questions, without the background love fest of his mindless acolytes.

Have some popcorn ready folks.....

Deporting illegals and restricting immigration will reduce supply of labor leading to higher cost, ie wages.

What part of that do you disagree with or dislike?

It won't lead to higher wages.......and there are currently 5 million job openings.....no Mexican is depriving you of opportunity....you're just shiftless.

I see that you disagreed. But you did not explain why you think the law of supply and demand does not apply to labor.

Your attempt to make this about me personally is noted and rejected. Fuck you.

My point stands.

[

Fucking idiot...

You fucking retard.

I'm not a fan of CNN or any of the so-called news network, but CNN is not a fake news network. That would be Breitbart.

Your saying CNN is a fake news site doesn't make it so. What exactly is "fake". They don't like Trump. They don't have to like him, or respect him, or even trust him. But they haven't lied about him. They haven't printed fake stories about him = like he's dying, he has a terminal illness - none of the shit that Breitbart came out with against Clinton.

Trump is a con man, a liar, a cheat, and an admitted fraud artist. That you believe otherwise proves your a gullible fool. Parroting Trump's lies, doesn't make them true, and it only proves how easily you can be fooled.

You wouldn't recognize fake news if it jumped up and bit you.

[

Fucking idiot...

You fucking retard.

I'm not a fan of CNN or any of the so-called news network, but CNN is not a fake news network. That would be Breitbart.

Your saying CNN is a fake news site doesn't make it so. What exactly is "fake". They don't like Trump. They don't have to like him, or respect him, or even trust him. But they haven't lied about him. They haven't printed fake stories about him = like he's dying, he has a terminal illness - none of the shit that Breitbart came out with against Clinton.

Trump is a con man, a liar, a cheat, and an admitted fraud artist. That you believe otherwise proves your a gullible fool. Parroting Trump's lies, doesn't make them true, and it only proves how easily you can be fooled.

My dear, the "good' news is that Trump has managed to make MORE enemies with his little news conference than he had before (an amazing feat, by the way)......and such will come back to haunt him in the months to come.......Can't wait.

[

Fucking idiot...

You fucking retard.

Tell it to someone who lives on it....

I don't think I've watched 30 minutes of it in the past decade...

There is a reason why Trump-lovers advise him to NOT speak to that sneaky media that seem to manage to corner the Donald in his constant lies and half truths about his policies.

This morning's news conference will undoubtedly offer us various sound bites from Trump which he will later have to walk back and, of course, accuse the media outlets of misinterpreting what he meant (like Trump's mocking of that reporter's disability.)

I've always believed that, ultimately, the very best way to show the world what a clown Trump really is, boils down to have him talk directly in front of a camera, having to address questions, without the background love fest of his mindless acolytes.

It won't lead to higher wages.......and there are currently 5 million job openings.....no Mexican is depriving you of opportunity....you're just shiftless.

I see that you disagreed. But you did not explain why you think the law of supply and demand does not apply to labor.

My point stands.

Because labor markets are full of what economists refer to as "friction".....there are some jobs (specifically farm work, and the minimum wage back end jobs of the retail and service industries) that employers have discovered are "beneath" most Americans, at least at prevailing wages. Studies show that it is this labor pool that many migrants supply. The benefits to you are cheap groceries, restaurants, lawn service and sheet rocking.

The messages of 5 million current job openings suggest two things
a) that labor markets are relatively strong
b) that to the extent that people with skill remain unemployed, it is a result of "structural" unemployment, where either skills or local demand are the issues.

The idea that EVERY good behaves the same way is a conceit normally dispensed with by the third week of undergraduate micro.......

The ONLY part of the above statement you got right is the bolded part....Indeed,the cost of replacing the roof on your home will TRIPLE......Have a nice day.

Works for me. I don't want to save a few bucks by fucking my fellow citizens.

And that's the point. That's the part of that above statement that matters.

Are you against roofers making a living wage?
Are dead roofers showing up on your front lawn?

Where did I say CNN, scrotum lips?

Clearly you haven't been paying attention...

CNN broke the story.......Buzzfeed chose to run with the bits CNN wouldn't because they could not be confirmed....

I'm curious why you would behold my full sensuous lips and think of ball sack......but I suspect a Teabagger like you is ALWAYS thinking of ball sack...

I was speaking of Buzzfeed. Sorry you didn't understand.

I fully understood....again, this would have made the news had it been limited to what CNN reported.

Buzzfeed is hardly representative of US media.....it's like holding gateway Pundit, or Breitbart responsible for the bilge they cram down the necks of their readers....

Suggest it, and you'll be deafened by the cries of "CENSORSHIP!" from the very idiots who are complaining about Buzzfeed.

I have no issue with those sites, I don't pay much attention to the Mother Earth, Breitbart, MSNBC or FoxNews. All to partisan for my tastes.
What is "Mother Earth"?

Sorry it's mother jones. I don't look at it often and dismiss it quickly.

Clearly you haven't been paying attention...

CNN broke the story.......Buzzfeed chose to run with the bits CNN wouldn't because they could not be confirmed....

I'm curious why you would behold my full sensuous lips and think of ball sack......but I suspect a Teabagger like you is ALWAYS thinking of ball sack...

I fully understood....again, this would have made the news had it been limited to what CNN reported.

Buzzfeed is hardly representative of US media.....it's like holding gateway Pundit, or Breitbart responsible for the bilge they cram down the necks of their readers....

Suggest it, and you'll be deafened by the cries of "CENSORSHIP!" from the very idiots who are complaining about Buzzfeed.

I have no issue with those sites, I don't pay much attention to the Mother Earth, Breitbart, MSNBC or FoxNews. All to partisan for my tastes.
What is "Mother Earth"?

Of course......

there are very few real investigative magazines around.....You should see what awards Mother Jones has garnered, read some and make up your own mind (disclaimer: haven't been a regular reader for more than 20 years...)

[

Fucking idiot...

You fucking retard.

:lmao:
You need to quit drinking your piss water… And shut the fuck up. The fucking Loopy kunt that is the Hildabeast lost - live with it. Jack weed

What is "Mother Earth"?

Of course......

there are very few real investigative magazines around.....You should see what awards Mother Jones has garnered, read some and make up your own mind (disclaimer: haven't been a regular reader for more than 20 years...)

You don't read it and I need to? Lol!

I have read it and it is slanted way left. I have read Breitbart and it is slanted way right. I don't care for either.

My point stands.

Because labor markets are full of what economists refer to as "friction".....there are some jobs (specifically farm work, and the minimum wage back end jobs of the retail and service industries) that employers have discovered are "beneath" most Americans, at least at prevailing wages. Studies show that it is this labor pool that many migrants supply. The benefits to you are cheap groceries, restaurants, lawn service and sheet rocking.

The messages of 5 million current job openings suggest two things
a) that labor markets are relatively strong
b) that to the extent that people with skill remain unemployed, it is a result of "structural" unemployment, where either skills or local demand are the issues.

The idea that EVERY good behaves the same way is a conceit normally dispensed with by the third week of undergraduate micro.......

So, create the environment to raise the prevailing wage. THAT'S THE POINT.

And raising the demand for the skilled labor? THAT'S THE POINT too, especially of the Trade POlicy.

why do you want that? what could you possibly have to gain? I personally wouldn't mind if trump just went on a 4 year vacation and never spoke publicly again. Just explain what could possibly happen that would be a good thing? what's the worst thing trump could say and what could be done afterward?

A certain amount of accountability. honesty. and transparency should be expected from our government. don't you think?
What? NOW you want that? Where have you been?
Enjoying the recovery from the disaster wrought by Obama's predecessor.......

Did you play any part in enabling that?
So let's see if we have this right. You seem to be saying that "accountability. honesty. and transparency should be expected from our government" unless we feel warm and fuzzy about a lackluster economy.

why do you want that? what could you possibly have to gain? I personally wouldn't mind if trump just went on a 4 year vacation and never spoke publicly again. Just explain what could possibly happen that would be a good thing? what's the worst thing trump could say and what could be done afterward?

A certain amount of accountability. honesty. and transparency should be expected from our government. don't you think?

So let's see if we have this right. You seem to be saying that "accountability. honesty. and transparency should be expected from our government" unless we feel warm and fuzzy about a lackluster economy.

I don't read Idiot Media......accordingly, I find your premise entirely flawed..

My guess is that the belief that this Administration has fallen short in that respect is informed almost entirely by bitterness at the failure of the guy for whom I am quite sure you cast two votes....

And your reluctance to answer the question suggests that I am on to something...

and once you stipulate to that fact, I will be more than pleased to take up the issue of "lackluster" - 'k? But I'm gonna insist that you bring numbers, NOT IDIOTORIALS, to the occasion.

I don't read Idiot Media......accordingly, I find your premise entirely flawed..

My guess is that the belief that this Administration has fallen short in that respect is informed almost entirely by bitterness at the failure of the guy for whom I am quite sure you cast two votes....

And your reluctance to answer the question suggests that I am on to something...

and once you stipulate to that fact, I will be more than pleased to take up the issue of "lackluster" - 'k? But I'm gonna insist that you bring numbers, NOT IDIOTORIALS, to the occasion.
The lame-duck is on his way out, now the country can move on to bigger and better things.
The experiment that was "hope and change" is over... proving to be a load of shit.

The point of this particular thread is the accountability. honesty. and transparency we expect from the government. If you'd like to discuss that, we can. Otherwise, you're wandering off by yourself in a different direction.

Forum List

Back