Chuckie the Clown: Don't Make America Great Again

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The left hate America.

upload_2017-1-11_6-11-41.png

I knew the thread was going to be about Schuma. He wants to protect something America voted against. How quaint.
When was there a vote by the citizens of the US on the ACA?
The vote FOR President Elect Trump was a referendum on Barry, Obamacare and everything else that has been going on for 8 years.

Even MSNBC concurred that the left LOST that referendum...

I knew the thread was going to be about Schuma. He wants to protect something America voted against. How quaint.
The vote FOR President Elect Trump was a referendum on Barry, Obamacare and everything else that has been going on for 8 years.

Hmm, what happened to 2012, it was approval of what Oblama and the ACA were doing?

The snowflakes are seeing the writing on the wall.

How the tables are turning on Obamacare - CNNPolitics.com

Hmm, what happened to 2012, it was approval of what Oblama and the ACA were doing?
Obamacare was intentionally delayed until AFTER the 2012 election FOR SOME STRANGE REASON.

The snowflakes are seeing the writing on the wall.

How the tables are turning on Obamacare - CNNPolitics.com
Speculatory at best, since nothing has happened yet...

Obamacare was intentionally delayed until AFTER the 2012 election FOR SOME STRANGE REASON.
... and the hefty increases not until 2017. Libs are scammers.

Yet it was signed into law in 2010...

... and the hefty increases not until 2017. Libs are scammers.
What have I scammed from you?

You keep that dream alive. Run with Bring Back Obamacare in 2018.

I have no emotive investment at all in the ACA..It doesn't affect me personally...All I am doing is debating the merits of your rhetoric...

I have no emotive investment at all in the ACA..It doesn't affect me personally...All I am doing is debating the merits of your rhetoric...
The topic is Schumer not wanting America great again, ADD boy.

The topic is Schumer not wanting America great again, ADD boy.
And Schumer is talking about healthcare...Your not very good at this...

Forum List

Back