Why a Trump news conference is very important...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
There is a reason why Trump-lovers advise him to NOT speak to that sneaky media that seem to manage to corner the Donald in his constant lies and half truths about his policies.

This morning's news conference will undoubtedly offer us various sound bites from Trump which he will later have to walk back and, of course, accuse the media outlets of misinterpreting what he meant (like Trump's mocking of that reporter's disability.)

I've always believed that, ultimately, the very best way to show the world what a clown Trump really is, boils down to have him talk directly in front of a camera, having to address questions, without the background love fest of his mindless acolytes.

Have some popcorn ready folks.....

There is a reason why Trump-lovers advise him to NOT speak to that sneaky media that seem to manage to corner the Donald in his constant lies and half truths about his policies.

This morning's news conference will undoubtedly offer us various sound bites from Trump which he will later have to walk back and, of course, accuse the media outlets of misinterpreting what he meant (like Trump's mocking of that reporter's disability.)

I've always believed that, ultimately, the very best way to show the world what a clown Trump really is, boils down to have him talk directly in front of a camera, having to address questions, without the background love fest of his mindless acolytes.

That is my general strategy with Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbeciles....

Oblige them to articulate a SECOND RELATED thought........then watch as they struggle to move past the Slogan they've been fed....
Hilarity inevitably ensues...

Stupid - the gift that keeps on giving...

Going to be too busy to watch it.

Recorded a couple of movies from the 50s last night to keep me busy.

why do you want that? what could you possibly have to gain? I personally wouldn't mind if trump just went on a 4 year vacation and never spoke publicly again. Just explain what could possibly happen that would be a good thing? what's the worst thing trump could say and what could be done afterward?

• Banned
why do you want that? what could you possibly have to gain? I personally wouldn't mind if trump just went on a 4 year vacation and never spoke publicly again. Just explain what could possibly happen that would be a good thing? what's the worst thing trump could say and what could be done afterward?

A certain amount of accountability. honesty. and transparency should be expected from our government. don't you think?

The leftist media has proven their untrustworthyness. The twist. They lie. They deceive. They have a leftist agenda to put forth, and they will report what they're told.
Screw the leftist media. Why should Trump go to the leftist press when he can just cut them out and go directly to the people?

A certain amount of accountability. honesty. and transparency should be expected from our government. don't you think?
After 8 years of deception, you would think so.

• Banned
The leftist media has proven their untrustworthyness. The twist. They lie. They deceive. They have a leftist agenda to put forth, and they will report what they're told.
Screw the leftist media. Why should Trump go to the leftist press when he can just cut them out and go directly to the people?

In your brain-washed reality, EVEN a direct videotape of the flip-flopping by Trump, is labeled "leftist media" reporting.

In this moron's view of the world, U.S. so-called "leftist media" should be LESS believed than the Russian media. Go figure the level of I.Q. of Trump acolytes.

You a FOX "man", Smoke?

How would you know that what Trump is feeding you is true?

In this moron's view of the world, U.S. so-called "leftist media" should be LESS believed than the Russian media. Go figure the level of I.Q. of Trump acolytes.
Go figure the level of I.Q. of Trump acolytes.

About the same level the Obama acolytes held for the last 8 years

After 8 years of deception, you would think so.
About what do you believe you have been "deceived", Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbecile?

About the same level the Obama acolytes held for the last 8 years

I know, I know, it is indeed a shame that you are forced to post your stupidities from some relocation camp where that mean Obama has forced you to dwell.

Oblige them to articulate a SECOND RELATED thought........then watch as they struggle to move past the Slogan they've been fed....

1st: Once again bringing BOOOOOOOOOSH into the picture. 2006 called, it want's its idiocy back.

2nd: Nothing better than a moron thinking they are smarter than others simply based on their voting record/political views. It's that unearned smug sense of superiority that got Trump elected in the first place.

Nothing wrong with him snubbing those Democrats with Bylines.

I bet it will KILL you idiots seeing the Briebart correspondent front and center in the Press Room.

1st: Once again bringing BOOOOOOOOOSH into the picture. 2006 called, it want's its idiocy back.

2nd: Nothing better than a moron thinking they are smarter than others simply based on their voting record/political views. It's that unearned smug sense of superiority that got Trump elected in the first place.
You might want to ice down the butthurt THEN try reading my post again....

If this is the level of attention you bring to all your reading, I don't wonder why you are a moron....

You should give serious thought to outsourcing your thinking...

Why would you expect transparency from our government? We havent seen it in decades.

Forum List

Back