Why a Trump news conference is very important...

why do you want that? what could you possibly have to gain? I personally wouldn't mind if trump just went on a 4 year vacation and never spoke publicly again. Just explain what could possibly happen that would be a good thing? what's the worst thing trump could say and what could be done afterward?

A certain amount of accountability. honesty. and transparency should be expected from our government. don't you think?
What? NOW you want that? Where have you been?
Enjoying the recovery from the disaster wrought by Obama's predecessor.......

Did you play any part in enabling that?

There is a reason why Trump-lovers advise him to NOT speak to that sneaky media that seem to manage to corner the Donald in his constant lies and half truths about his policies.

This morning's news conference will undoubtedly offer us various sound bites from Trump which he will later have to walk back and, of course, accuse the media outlets of misinterpreting what he meant (like Trump's mocking of that reporter's disability.)

I've always believed that, ultimately, the very best way to show the world what a clown Trump really is, boils down to have him talk directly in front of a camera, having to address questions, without the background love fest of his mindless acolytes.

Have some popcorn ready folks.....

Deporting illegals and restricting immigration will reduce supply of labor leading to higher cost, ie wages.

What part of that do you disagree with or dislike?

It used to be that unsubstantiated stories didn't get the time of day. Now, we have two that say it is suspect but still run with it. Journalism has lost a lot of integrity.

Please stop hyperventilating......

Why don't we just let this proceed until we can insist that the conclusions of the 39th congressional investigation into the matter are "insufficient".......you know, as we did for the past 8 years, and for the period 1993-2001.....

I'm not hyperventilating, I made a statement, if you are bright enough to tell the difference that is on you not me. You drama queens are quite entertaining.

There is a reason why Trump-lovers advise him to NOT speak to that sneaky media that seem to manage to corner the Donald in his constant lies and half truths about his policies.

This morning's news conference will undoubtedly offer us various sound bites from Trump which he will later have to walk back and, of course, accuse the media outlets of misinterpreting what he meant (like Trump's mocking of that reporter's disability.)

I've always believed that, ultimately, the very best way to show the world what a clown Trump really is, boils down to have him talk directly in front of a camera, having to address questions, without the background love fest of his mindless acolytes.

Deporting illegals and restricting immigration will reduce supply of labor leading to higher cost, ie wages.

The left doesn't want to do anything about illegal immigration, yet the get all indignant when a business hires them. They came here to work, to better their lives and the left wants them here and doesn't want them to work? They also claim that illegal aliens do not vote, do not get any assistance. So if they can't work, they can't get assistance how the heck are they bettering themselves? If you can't better yourself then they would go back to Mexico which isn't happening.

It used to be that unsubstantiated stories didn't get the time of day. Now, we have two that say it is suspect but still run with it. Journalism has lost a lot of integrity.

Why don't we just let this proceed until we can insist that the conclusions of the 39th congressional investigation into the matter are "insufficient".......you know, as we did for the past 8 years, and for the period 1993-2001.....

I'm not hyperventilating, I made a statement, if you are bright enough to tell the difference that is on you not me. You drama queens are quite entertaining.
No.........don't hide your tiara under a bushel, lass....

I'm not the one being dramatic by insisting that the Pissing Russian Hookers are the straw that broke the media credibility camel's back.....

why do you want that? what could you possibly have to gain? I personally wouldn't mind if trump just went on a 4 year vacation and never spoke publicly again. Just explain what could possibly happen that would be a good thing? what's the worst thing trump could say and what could be done afterward?

A certain amount of accountability. honesty. and transparency should be expected from our government. don't you think?

When is this recovery suppose to take place? Doubling the national debt has made your muslim traitor the laughing stock of the globe.

The left doesn't want to do anything about illegal immigration, yet the get all indignant when a business hires them. They came here to work, to better their lives and the left wants them here and doesn't want them to work? They also claim that illegal aliens do not vote, do not get any assistance. So if they can't work, they can't get assistance how the heck are they bettering themselves? If you can't better yourself then they would go back to Mexico which isn't happening.
The Right wants to make bread from the blood of first generation immigrants......and then it wants to oblige them to make more babies, so the Right can steal THEIR blood too...

Hey...I think I'm getting the hang of this.

The Right wants to make bread from the blood of first generation immigrants......and then it wants to oblige them to make more babies, so the Right can steal THEIR blood too...

There Once Lived A Nonconforming Sparrow. When Winter Came, He Didn't Want To Fly South With The Rest Of The Birds.

There once lived a nonconforming sparrow. When winter came, he didn't
want to fly South with the rest of the birds. Finally, though, it got
so cold that he reluctantly started flying South. After a short while,
ice started forming on his wings and he fell to the Earth. Shortly, a
rather large cow came by and crapped on the little sparrow. The
sparrow thought this was surely the end. But, the warm shit actually
started to warm him up. After a while, he was warm, content, and he
could breath easily. He was so overjoyed that he started singing at
the top of his lungs. A cat wandering by heard the noise and decided
to investigate. He found the bird in the pile of shit, dug him out,
and promptly ate him.
The moral of the story is:
1) Everyone who shits on you is not necessarily your enemy.
2) Everyone who digs you out of the shit is not necessarily your
friend.
3) If you are warm and contented in a pile of shit, keep your mouth

Har, har, har. I used to have a big belly, but it's all behind me now.

Lefties just say shit. They don't mean nothing by it.

As long as potential Third World voters are coming in, they are happy, everything else is distraction.

When is this recovery suppose to take place? Doubling the national debt has made your muslim traitor the laughing stock of the globe.
One more time for the Impenetrably Dense....

From THIS

fredgraph.jpg

to THIS

jpg

is RECOVERY by any definition....

BTW......you enabled the disaster depicted in the top image with 2 enthusiastic votes, didn't you?

There Once Lived A Nonconforming Sparrow. When Winter Came, He Didn't Want To Fly South With The Rest Of The Birds.

There once lived a nonconforming sparrow. When winter came, he didn't
want to fly South with the rest of the birds. Finally, though, it got
so cold that he reluctantly started flying South. After a short while,
ice started forming on his wings and he fell to the Earth. Shortly, a
rather large cow came by and crapped on the little sparrow. The
sparrow thought this was surely the end. But, the warm shit actually
started to warm him up. After a while, he was warm, content, and he
could breath easily. He was so overjoyed that he started singing at
the top of his lungs. A cat wandering by heard the noise and decided
to investigate. He found the bird in the pile of shit, dug him out,
and promptly ate him.
The moral of the story is:
1) Everyone who shits on you is not necessarily your enemy.
2) Everyone who digs you out of the shit is not necessarily your
friend.
3) If you are warm and contented in a pile of shit, keep your mouth

Har, har, har. I used to have a big belly, but it's all behind me now.

Best get back in the kitchen, Rustic.....that possum ain't gonna pluck itself....

The leftist media has proven their untrustworthyness. The twist. They lie. They deceive. They have a leftist agenda to put forth, and they will report what they're told.
Screw the leftist media. Why should Trump go to the leftist press when he can just cut them out and go directly to the people?

Yes, and Fox, Rimjob, and Hannity are honest, reliable, unbiased, and not promoting the conservative agenda.

Right wing radio and TV doesn't even have a passing acquaintance with the truth. One of their biggest lies, is that the MSM is so biased as to be untrustworthy. Conservatives don't fact check. They're trained by the people who are lying to them, not to do that, because fact checkers are unreliable.

Seriously. You have no one to trust. Trump is the worst of the worst.

I'm not the one being dramatic by insisting that the Pissing Russian Hookers are the straw that broke the media credibility camel's back.....
I never said that at all, you seem to have comprehension problems. Years ago the story would have been checked out and get confirmation before they would go with it. Simple statement. You want to make it a big deal, go ahead, knock yourself out.

I never said that at all, you seem to have comprehension problems. Years ago the story would have been checked out and get confirmation before they would go with it. Simple statement. You want to make it a big deal, go ahead, knock yourself out.
that's false......CNN limited itself to reporting what they could confirm...

You should take some time and inform yourself before throwing your hissy...

The leftist media has proven their untrustworthyness. The twist. They lie. They deceive. They have a leftist agenda to put forth, and they will report what they're told.
Screw the leftist media. Why should Trump go to the leftist press when he can just cut them out and go directly to the people?

Yes, and Fox, Rimjob, and Hannity are honest, reliable, unbiased, and not promoting the conservative agenda.

Right wing radio and TV doesn't even have a passing acquaintance with the truth. One of their biggest lies, is that the MSM is so biased as to be untrustworthy. Conservatives don't fact check. They're trained by the people who are lying to them, not to do that, because fact checkers are unreliable.

Seriously. You have no one to trust. Trump is the worst of the worst.

When you look for sources solely for the purpose of confirming your uninformed opinions, there is no need for fact-checking given that facts are not what you care about....

How's that working for him? TrumpleThinSkin is so "sensitive" that his staff went on TV on the weekend to beg Americans to stop baiting Trump on the internet.

Oh, and given his money, you'd think he could use a better quality of spray tan. He's actually adopted the orange face that we used to laugh at when the Russian figure skaters turned up that colour. At least it's appropriate, given that the Russians own his ass.

The ONLY part of the above statement you got right is the bolded part....Indeed,the cost of replacing the roof on your home will TRIPLE......Have a nice day.

Hey moron (may be time to change your avatar, by the way).......When GWB lowered taxes and got involved in TWO costly wars AND gave to big pharma Medicare Advantage, AND the unemployment rate reached 700,000 per month, did it ever dawn on you morons that to fix the mess the national debt may have been impacted? Yes or No?

that's false......CNN limited itself to reporting what they could confirm...

You should take some time and inform yourself before throwing your hissy...

Where did I say CNN, scrotum lips?

Forum List

Back