WHO'S racist? Here's a secret

I'm lyin... it's only a secret to those bucket heads on the far left.
The republican party started out in part because of slavery. They ended slavery and those democrats fought like rabid honey badgers to keep and even expand it. A republican president signed the bill that made it all good and official and a democrat blew a chunk of his head away for it.
Here's some more... the 13th amendment passed in 1865 (despite lefties howling in outrage and pain) with 100% of the repubs support and 23% of the dems support.
Then came along the 14th amendment which declared those newly freed slaves citizens. Vote was 94% for the repubs support and a whopping ZERO once again for those of lefty bent.
Oh my garsh and holy frogs balls! Then those wicked wicked repubs with their awful, spiteful and racist ways passed the 15th amendment in 1868 with another 100% approval rate as opposed to ZERO for the compassionate critters on the left.
Every time I fart sideways, I've been called racist for the past 8 years and it's bullshit.
The KKK was mainly started by and continued to be mostly southern dems. And back then they were a lot nastier while they hid under those fashionable hoods.
Gotta answer the door... be back!
Seriously? You calling me an idiot?

From a year ago? LOL!

Don't be too upset. I've called you far worse than idiot.

The Founders called themselves "liberal". They were free market capitalists. They were anti slavery in principle.
George Washington was anti slavery in principle? But pro slavery in practice. There's a word for that.
Conveniently blacks weren’t human. Somewhere between us and apes

Another ill-educated left wing nutter.
How so? Explain how I’m wrong

You lefties don't have a very good track record of listening and learning. I'm more than likely wasting my time here.

You are basing this erroneous claim on the fact that the slaves in this country were once considered 2/5 of a person by our government correct? That can be the only answer that makes any sense at all.

First correction of your ignorant statement; the framers of the Constitution never ever anywhere stated that the slaves were between humans and apes. That's just bull shit YOU added.

Second correction of your ignorant statement; The states in the south realized that if they counted their slaves among their population, they could get a bigger representation in the US Government. they wanted that for a lot of reasons, mainly because they feared the overwhelming sentiment that slavery should be ended. If they had larger representation in government they could stave off making slavery illegal. They refused to budge and the founders knew it would be a stalemate and we'd have no country. They settled on counting, in the census, the slaves as 2/5 of a person for the purposes of state representation in government. The founders knew that the country needed to be unified, and that slavery was going to end, it was inevitable.

No where did they say that slaves were almost apes.

Educate yourself.

So strange, that with that history, it's today's republican party that celebrates the confederate flag, denounces civil rights, calls Lincoln a tyrant, and endorses xenophobic ideas in opposition of minority groups they claim to be proud of having defended a lifetime ago.
the blacks are the racist and haters

I'm lyin... it's only a secret to those bucket heads on the far left.
The republican party started out in part because of slavery. They ended slavery and those democrats fought like rabid honey badgers to keep and even expand it. A republican president signed the bill that made it all good and official and a democrat blew a chunk of his head away for it.
Here's some more... the 13th amendment passed in 1865 (despite lefties howling in outrage and pain) with 100% of the repubs support and 23% of the dems support.
Then came along the 14th amendment which declared those newly freed slaves citizens. Vote was 94% for the repubs support and a whopping ZERO once again for those of lefty bent.
Oh my garsh and holy frogs balls! Then those wicked wicked repubs with their awful, spiteful and racist ways passed the 15th amendment in 1868 with another 100% approval rate as opposed to ZERO for the compassionate critters on the left.
Every time I fart sideways, I've been called racist for the past 8 years and it's bullshit.
The KKK was mainly started by and continued to be mostly southern dems. And back then they were a lot nastier while they hid under those fashionable hoods.
Gotta answer the door... be back!
Yet repubs were joining the revived KKK in the early 20th century.

LBJ said (I shit you not) "I'll have those ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years" Shit... that's a daisy, ain't it?

First, it's "doozy" dummy, not "daisy." Second, that quote is fake.

No stupid... I said daisy and meant daisy as in "You're a daisy if you do. Next time I'll let you know when I'm wrong so you won't look so stupid.
"You're a daisy if you do?" How long have you know that you are gay?

Hey Noschool... Are you using a gay smack? How special. So you think gays are stupid, annoying, wrong, .... what IS it you mean when you call me gay as an insult? How long have you been a homophope?
At least you admitted to being stupid, annoying, and wrong.
You're the one looking stupid, as usual.

LBJ said (I shit you not) "I'll have those ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years" Shit... that's a daisy, ain't it?

First, it's "doozy" dummy, not "daisy." Second, that quote is fake.

No stupid... I said daisy and meant daisy as in "You're a daisy if you do. Next time I'll let you know when I'm wrong so you won't look so stupid.
"You're a daisy if you do?" How long have you know that you are gay?

"You're a daisy if you do?"

All progressives are racist... fact

They ARE in fact. Who thinks that Blacks and Hispanics are so inferior that they cannot make it in this world without the white man to aid them? Hint: It's not the GOP.
Eventhough the GOP has passed amnesty and refugee bills that the members of the gop now bitch about..

Irrelevant but whatever.
Not relevant but telling...That those bitching are from the far right...Nothing new to use interactions to determine one's thinking...

No one thinks Deanna is a racist. No major party runs on racism anymore, but the Alt Right inserted themselves into the mix by supporting Trump and their stink rubbed off on the Republicans/conservatives.

So strange, that with that history, it's today's republican party that celebrates the confederate flag, denounces civil rights, calls Lincoln a tyrant, and endorses xenophobic ideas in opposition of minority groups they claim to be proud of having defended a lifetime ago.
Lincoln was a fucking tyrant.
I mean, he sent an army of savages to rape, steal and murder innocent people.
You can justify him shitting all over our laws and civil rights if you want but he was DEFINITELY A tyrant.

You can justify him shitting all over our laws and civil rights if you want but he was DEFINITELY A tyrant.
Maybe Lincoln should have let the South secede. Considering what they've devolved into now, it might have been the better option.

Maybe Lincoln should have let the South secede. Considering what they've devolved into now, it might have been the better option.
Excellent terminology. The south is worse than it used to be. Noted.

Forum List

Back