Who's more conservative: Newt or Mitt?

Who's more conservative?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think either is a true conservative, but these are the choices we've been presented.

I left out Santorum and Paul. I'll concede both are more conservative in their own way than either of the frontrunners...but this poll is targeted between the two frontrunners only.

Neither, they are globalist based politicians, and they have a job to sell, I mean do.

I guess it depends on who is telling the story... Regardless of what either one of them claim, they both sometimes smell of liberal aftershave. However, I like President-elect Newt.

I do, too, BBD. And a Newt/Santorum ticket might take down the current regime??

I don't think either is a true conservative, but these are the choices we've been presented.

I left out Santorum and Paul. I'll concede both are more conservative in their own way than either of the frontrunners...but this poll is targeted between the two frontrunners only.

The most PATHETIC response to the definition of capitalism came out of Mitt Romney's mouth during the Tampa Florida debate: Brian Williams asked he if he could define capitalism--and he stated:

"Well I have had 5 kids--and when I ran against Ted Kennedy--(even though I lost) Ted Kennedy had to take out a second mortgage on his home.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/romney-d...ennedy-had-to-take-out-a-mortgage-to-beat-me/

Was that some kind of money threat to the other candidates? I have more money than you--so that automatically makes me the nominee?

flippin-mitt-blog-10-17-11.jpg

Last edited:

The most PATHETIC response to the definition of capitalism came out of Mitt Romney's mouth during the Tampa Florida debate: Brian Williams asked he if he could define capitalism--and he stated:

"Well I have had 5 kids--and when I ran against Ted Kennedy--(even though I lost) Ted Kennedy had to take out a second mortgage on his home.

Mitt Romney Defends His Conservatism: Ted Kennedy Had To Take Out A Mortgage To Beat Me | Mediaite

Was that some kind of money threat to the other candidates? I have more money than you--so that automatically makes me the nominee?

Mitt was responding to a question about his CONSERVATISM, not capitalism...I took the comment about making Ted Kennedy mortgage his house to beat him as a light-hearted addendum to his answer, made simply to pander to the Republican base...

Hey, Snarky, your Boy Mittens is polling as bad as Newt right now..

Among independents, Romney’s unfavorable rating now tops 50 percent — albeit by a single point — a first in Post-ABC polling back to 2006. Just two weeks ago, more independents had favorable than unfavorable views of Romney; now, it’s 2 to 1 negative.

Hey, JoeBigot, check the RCP in its entirety. However, you are correct that Florida is the Newt firewall. He fails there, he is done. He wins slightly, he is done. And his $$$ raising right now is not what he wants.

Hey, JoeBigot, check the RCP in its entirety. However, you are correct that Florida is the Newt firewall. He fails there, he is done. He wins slightly, he is done. And his $$$ raising right now is not what he wants.

Actually, Newt is ahead in all three RCP polls in Florida. Florida won't be a firewall at all, and Romney will start talking about the importance of the Nevada Caucuses.... (Snicker).

Romney had a double digit lead over Newt before SC. Now he's at a single digit deficit.

And his negatives are through the roof as people actually find out he likes to say shit like "I like to fire people".

Actually, Newt is ahead in all three RCP polls in Florida. Florida won't be a firewall at all, and Romney will start talking about the importance of the Nevada Caucuses.... (Snicker).

Romney had a double digit lead over Newt before SC. Now he's at a single digit deficit.

And his negatives are through the roof as people actually find out he likes to say shit like "I like to fire people".

You know you're a loser when you keep repeating the same lie. What are you? A left wing hack? You repeat the same bullshit that they do.

You know you're a loser when you keep repeating the same lie. What are you? A left wing hack? You repeat the same bullshit that they do.

He said he likes to fire people. Frankly, I wonder what kind of strange mutant is going to actually say shit like that. I'm sick to my stomach for days when I have to fire someone.

But the fact is, his negatives are shooting up as people get to know him... aint' that sweet.

MITT ROMNEY: "I LIKE TO BE ABLE TO FIRE PEOPLE".

He's done. That sentence was the end of his campaign. He might as well have said, "I like to eat kittens."

He said he likes to fire people. Frankly, I wonder what kind of strange mutant is going to actually say shit like that. I'm sick to my stomach for days when I have to fire someone.

But the fact is, his negatives are shooting up as people get to know him... aint' that sweet.

He's done. That sentence was the end of his campaign. He might as well have said, "I like to eat kittens."

Being able to is not 'I like to fire people'. See, that's why you're in the sewer with Gingrich... you are jack shit stupid.

sweet.

Being able to is not 'I like to fire people'. See, that's why you're in the sewer with Gingrich... you are jack shit stupid.

Again, no difference, really. Not as far as I'm concerned.

I don't say I like to be able to do things I don't like actually doing.

For instance, I would never say, "I like to be able to eat Brocolli". I fuckin' hate brocolli. Stuff makes me ill.

You only like to be able to do something if you actually like doing it.

Now, if he had said, "I like the freedom to change providers, if I have to." that might have been better. It's bullshit, none of us really have that kind of power with insurance companies, that are always bigger and always win a pissing contest. It would have shown him to be clueless as to what the rest of us go through.

So what he was really saying is "I like being a rich douchebag who can use my wealth to push people around." Three things a Plutocrat hates. Lawyers, Unions and a Fair fight.

He let people know exactly who he is with that sentence. Not that I was surprised, I've been pointing this shit out since 2007.

You are wrong, JoeB, but if your candidate gets the votes to go forward as the nominee, Obama wins very, very easily.

You are wrong, JoeB, but if your candidate gets the votes to go forward as the nominee, Obama wins very, very easily.

I think he wins just as easily against Romney. Maybe easier.

I'll vote for Newt. I won't vote for Romney.

That's probably a good enough indication that Romney will lose. When I've not been thrilled with a GOP nominee, he always loses. When I've been excited, he usually wins.

Let's just say, while I've woken up the day after an election disappointed, I've never woken up devastated. I knew the losers when I saw them.

But compared to Romney, Dole and McCain take on a new dignity. At least they served their country, to start with.

I think he wins just as easily against Romney. Maybe easier.

I'll vote for Newt. I won't vote for Romney.

That's probably a good enough indication that Romney will lose. When I've not been thrilled with a GOP nominee, he always loses. When I've been excited, he usually wins.

Let's just say, while I've woken up the day after an election disappointed, I've never woken up devastated. I knew the losers when I saw them.

But compared to Romney, Dole and McCain take on a new dignity. At least they served their country, to start with.

:lol: And Newt was a draft dodger.

He lies like him too. See he hates Mormons. So anything bad he can say about any mormon he will regardless of whether it's true. That's why he is so comfortable with Newt.

BTW I still like being able to fire people too. My wife and I fired verizon and hired comcast for our cable needs. See verizon wasnt doing what we asked for so we are sending our money to comcast now.

Forum List

Back