Who's crazier? Trump or his enemies?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I think they're all crazy which is why I no longer watch FOX, or any other news source, because I'm tired of watching the leaders of our country, who should know better, act like children on the playground.

I think they're all crazy which is why I no longer watch FOX, or any other news source, because I'm tired of watching the leaders of our country, who should know better, act like children on the playground.

It all depends on what the meaning of 'crazy' is, but they aren't the real leaders of your country anyway....

It's The Russia stupid!

:spinner:

liberals are pointing mental illness as a weapon, like they have been with racism. it's mental health baiting.

Washington DC is a playground.

liberals are pointing mental illness as a weapon, like they have been with racism. it's mental health baiting.

That's all they have left is to get him impeached.
If they don't , there are plenty from the last administration who are in a lot of legal hot water, which includes Rice,Holder and illegal targeting of citizens information.

If they don't , there are plenty from the last administration who are in a lot of legal hot water, which includes Rice,Holder and illegal targeting of citizens information.
can't wait till susan rice testifies, looks like a closed session, so after the hearing she'll go on five sunday shows to tell us what happened. Trump's impeaching would take the testimony from maxine waters, i don't think she has much hard evidence yet, unless rachel maddow helps her out.

can't wait till susan rice testifies, looks like a closed session, so after the hearing she'll go on five sunday shows to tell us what happened. Trump's impeaching would take the testimony from maxine waters, i don't think she has much hard evidence yet, unless rachel maddow helps her out.

LUCY!!!
"You got some splainin to do" ! :biggrin:

Forum List

Back