Stay tuned for Cosby reruns

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I heard the wicked witch Gloria Allred on the radio and by the way she's talking , it sounds like they're not going to try Cosby again after a jury refused to convict him due to inconsistencies in the accuser's story.

Allred said after the gag order is over she's going to be releasing statements from depositions of past years.

This is going to be going on for years, no conviction but they're going to attack this guy until the day he drops dead.

We'll get to hear about the time Cosby sexually assaulted himself when he took a pee.

Cosby has volunteered to give lectures to college kids about sexual assault and the law, no doubt he'll try to warn young people that any frivolous accusation can drag you to court after the left wing gets rid of the time limits.

aww poor mr cosby has your pitiful sympathies :itsok:

In a deposition from his 2005 civil case, Cosby admitted on the record to obtaining drugs with the intent of giving them to women he wanted to have sex with. When the deposition was made public in July 2015, the public response was explosive: The New York Times got the full transcript and detailed Cosby’s “calculated pursuit of young women,”

In Cosby’s 1991 book Childhood and during an interview with Larry King that same year, Cosby joked about slipping the “aphrodisiac” known as “Spanish fly” into girls’ drinks. In the book, he writes about secretly sprinkling the drug on cookies to give to 13-year-old girls at a party. On Larry King, he described dropping it into a young woman’s drink: “The girl would drink it and, hello America!” (You can also hear Cosby riff on Spanish fly on the album It’s True! It’s True! “Go to a party, see five girls standing alone. Boy, if I had a whole jug of Spanish fly, I’d light that corner up over there.”)

:haha:

Cosby is innocent until proven guilty, but I'm not going to pretend I don't think he's probably guilty with so many women coming forward to accuse him.

Cosby is a sick SOB. What kind of freak wants to have sex with unconscious women? Good thing he's not an undertaker.

I heard the wicked witch Gloria Allred on the radio and by the way she's talking , it sounds like they're not going to try Cosby again after a jury refused to convict him due to inconsistencies in the accuser's story.

Allred said after the gag order is over she's going to be releasing statements from depositions of past years.

This is going to be going on for years, no conviction but they're going to attack this guy until the day he drops dead.

We'll get to hear about the time Cosby sexually assaulted himself when he took a pee.

Cosby has volunteered to give lectures to college kids about sexual assault and the law, no doubt he'll try to warn young people that any frivolous accusation can drag you to court after the left wing gets rid of the time limits.
This is the wrong limb to climb out on. Just my opinion.

I don't know too much about the sex scandals with Cosby, but his TV work was some good stuff. However, it's difficult to watch "America's Dad" in the same light as before.

Forum List

Back