Whomever hacked East Anglia

concept

Evil Mongering
Jun 19, 2009
West Mi
Deserves a frikken medal.

They are the ones that really exposed this massive hoax and brought it out into mainstream consciousness.

:clap2:

Not so fast there.

While I am glad this fraud was exposed, breaking and entering is not a thing that should be encouraged.

It looks like it was the russian intelligence service. They were originally posted on a russian site.

I guess they are trying to do penance for Kim Philby and Alger Hiss.

Not so fast there.

While I am glad this fraud was exposed, breaking and entering is not a thing that should be encouraged.

It looks like it was the russian intelligence service. They were originally posted on a russian site.

There's also speculation that it could possibly have been Keith Briffa, from inside CRU.

Not so fast there.

There's also speculation that it could possibly have been Keith Briffa, from inside CRU.
Speculation that, on its face, has more validity than the AGW hokum ever did.

Not so fast there.

I agree, b and e is never to be encouraged. Even if it were an inside job.

However, I am glad that the fraud has been exposed.

Not so fast there.

They weren't hacked, it seems it was from within, which is pretty much what speculation was from the get go.

Forum List

Back