*Whom Have You Become?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Well?
2. Did you turn out alright?
3. Have you done everything possible to be all you can be?
4. Have you climbed those mountains and made it down alive?
5. Done your part for humanity?
6. Do you lay in bed and worry at nights you didn't do enough?
7. Do you have many sleepless nights in turmoil over where you are in life?
8. Do you at times think your religion has betrayed you and you desire to strap a bomb under your coat and go blow some innocent people to hell with you?
9. Does it feel that everytime you gain a small portion, some how, before the days out you lost it and twice as much?
10. Do you negociate well, does it always seem others have always gotten the best of the deals, even when you were a child you always took a loss in everything?
11. Reflecting on whom we are can be quite alarming, and uncomfortable, do it with caution, and know that you still have time to make some changes.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
1. What?
2. I think so.
3. Yup.
4. Yup
5. I don't know. I tried the best I could.
6. No.
7. Physically? Yeah. Sometimes.
8. Nope
9. Sometimes
10. Yes and no.
11. Is this a question?

Sorry bout that,
1. Well?

That is a deep subject. Sometimes all there is at the end is dry humor.

Far better then expected. And to the the chagrin of many.

Yes, and then some. BUT i am not dead yet so who can tell what the possibilities are.

Yes, so far. But there are always MORE mountains over the next horizon.

More then my part. Humanity however is a thankless thing.

Nope. I lay in bed at night wondering if i will sleep or not.

So far, not one.

8. Do you at times think your religion has betrayed you and you desire to strap a bomb under your coat and go blow some innocent people to hell with you?

You must first believe in a thing to feel betrayed.

9. Does it feel that everytime you gain a small portion, some how, before the days out you lost it and twice as much?

Only in terms of laundry. No matter how much you do, there always seems to be more of it.

10. Do you negociate well, does it always seem others have always gotten the best of the deals, even when you were a child you always took a loss in everything?

I do more for others then others do for me. It is called being selfless.

11. Reflecting on whom we are can be quite alarming, and uncomfortable, do it with caution, and know that you still have time to make some changes.

Knowing yourself well can be disturbing to others. I disturb many.

Sorry bout that,

I've not yet perfected the White Plague; as you can imagine, I am severely disappointed

You were supposed to be extinct by now (or at least endangered)

1. I feel your pain, so being a black man in America under the white mans foot, over your neck is getting to you?
2. I guess all the new imigrants from asia are having these same issues huh?
3. And everytime I go to the asian store and see asian people who look as if they just got here all have nice cars and cloths, the white man has them down too eh man?
4. Yeah, your srewed my man, you got no chance, might as well go your black ass back to Africa huh?
5. In Africa you would be the wise man on top of everything, you could be the next dictator, and run things like a mob boss, thats what everyones doing these days, might want to consider it, unless your content with being held down by people like me, *ol whitey*.
6. Face it, its *all in your mind*, no matter what country your in.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I AM who and what I am.
I am who and what this life has made me.
Is it who and what I WANT to be... NO.
Is it who and what I WILL ALWAYS BE.... PROBABLY.
Do I necessarily LIKE THAT..... NO.
Have I essentially accepted the inevitability if it..... YES.

What would it take to change those answers above.... A MIRACLE; and in my experience God doesn't have any to waste on people like me; or at least he doesn't waste them on us.

Sorry bout that,

I AM who and what I am.
I am who and what this life has made me.
Is it who and what I WANT to be... NO.
Is it who and what I WILL ALWAYS BE.... PROBABLY.
Do I necessarily LIKE THAT..... NO.
Have I essentially accepted the inevitability if it..... YES.

What would it take to change those answers above.... A MIRACLE; and in my experience God doesn't have any to waste on people like me; or at least he doesn't waste them on us.

1. Okay, thats a good answer.
2. But just who do you think you are?
3. Whats your self image?
4. That's a start, then you can start to answer the other question in the OP.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

4. That's a start, then you can start to answer the other question in the OP.:eek:

Who am I? I am the jester. I am the town fool. I am the hunchback of notre dame. I am the one who is always good enough to be your friend in private, but never good enough to be seen with in public.

As to my self-image.... Who knows. That seems to change on a daily basis and depending on who is around and where I am.

2. I turned out competently. I'm a functioning member of society and that's more than many can say.

3. No. Mostly because I learned early on that failure is my lot in life and not playing the game hurts much less than losing every time.

4. See #3.

5. Humanity gave up on me a long time ago and the feeling is mutual.

6. Very rarely. Though I do often lay in bed and wonder "What if...?"

7. Very few, but one every once in a while.

8. Yes, the religion of my childhood betrayed me. That's why I'm no longer a part of it.

9. Pretty much every single day of my life, and it's generally 3-4 steps back for every single step forward.

10. I'm a terrible negotiator and I "fight" even worse. Probably has a lot to do with my disdain for human beings in general.

Sorry bout that,

Who am I? I am the jester. I am the town fool. I am the hunchback of notre dame. I am the one who is always good enough to be your friend in private, but never good enough to be seen with in public.

As to my self-image.... Who knows. That seems to change on a daily basis and depending on who is around and where I am.

2. I turned out competently. I'm a functioning member of society and that's more than many can say.

3. No. Mostly because I learned early on that failure is my lot in life and not playing the game hurts much less than losing every time.

4. See #3.

5. Humanity gave up on me a long time ago and the feeling is mutual.

6. Very rarely. Though I do often lay in bed and wonder "What if...?"

7. Very few, but one every once in a while.

8. Yes, the religion of my childhood betrayed me. That's why I'm no longer a part of it.

9. Pretty much every single day of my life, and it's generally 3-4 steps back for every single step forward.

10. I'm a terrible negotiator and I "fight" even worse. Probably has a lot to do with my disdain for human beings in general.

1. I see.
2. Also I see I'm not on your ignore list, otherwise you wouldn't be posting in this thread.
3. Do I iritate you that much, that one day I might be number 24 or whatever when and if that day comes?
4. I think you are looking for a path that will make your life so much better, and I hope I am able to help you ifnd it.
5. We are all in this together, and if I am able to help you, then some day you can help some one else.
6. Is it a deal?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
1. I see.
2. Also I see I'm not on your ignore list, oherwise you wouldn't be posting in this thread.
3. Do I iritate you that much, that one day I might be number 24 or whatever when and if that day comes?
4. I think you are looking for a path that will make your life so much better, and I hope I am able to help you fnd it.
5. We are all in this together, and if I am able to help you, then some day you can help some one else.
6. Is it a deal?

Rich,

No, you are not on the ignore list.

As to whether or not you could become number (whatever) on the list... from our prior interactions and this one, I doubt it, but I very rarely grant total immunity from it.

I would love to find a path to making my life better. I've been working on the physical part of that for the last couple of years with pretty significant success. In the last 18 months I've lost about 70 lbs. of fat, added about 20 lbs of muscle, totally changed my body type and physical abilities, and had two separate surgeries (the second of which I'm currently recovering from) to help with issues related to my birthmark. Now it's just the social/emotional/internal path that needs to be BUILT. I say built rather than re-built because it was torn apart at such a young age that it never really got built to begin with.

If you are willing to undertake the monumental task that would be even the most minimal attempts to assist in building/creating/re-building my social/mental/emotional path, I would be most welcome to the assistance. However, I will warn you that it will not be an easy, simple, or quick project and I cannot guarantee that it will be pleasant either.

Sounds good to me.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LOL, I have done very well in all the ways that are important to me. I have no fears and few regrets. :) I am very comfortable and content in my own skin.

Sorry bout that,

1. I see.
2. Also I see I'm not on your ignore list, otherwise you wouldn't be posting in this thread.
3. Do I irritate you that much, that one day I might be number 24 or whatever when and if that day comes?
4. I think you are looking for a path that will make your life so much better, and I hope I am able to help you fend it.
6. Is it a deal?

Rich,

No, you are not on the ignore list.

As to whether or not you could become number (whatever) on the list... from our prior interactions and this one, I doubt it, but I very rarely grant total immunity from it.

I would love to find a path to making my life better. I've been working on the physical part of that for the last couple of years with pretty significant success. In the last 18 months I've lost about 70 lbs. of fat, added about 20 lbs of muscle, totally changed my body type and physical abilities, and had two separate surgeries (the second of which I'm currently recovering from) to help with issues related to my birthmark. Now it's just the social/emotional/internal path that needs to be BUILT. I say built rather than re-built because it was torn apart at such a young age that it never really got built to begin with.

If you are willing to undertake the monumental task that would be even the most minimal attempts to assist in building/creating/re-building my social/mental/emotional path, I would be most welcome to the assistance. However, I will warn you that it will not be an easy, simple, or quick project and I cannot guarantee that it will be pleasant either.

Sounds good to me.

1. You sound intelligent, from what you post, which will make it far easier to better yourself.
2. Keep working to wards the finish line, you can get there, don't let people advise you to stop, or retreat, press forward for the best course of action to get to the best place for your survival.
3. I think its fantastic you have lost so much weight, and built up some muscles, as well, keep going ahead with that, make yourself strong, and fit, survival of the fittest is true, you become strong and fit, you gain much.
4. Educate yourself in something that can pay well, and not everyone is doing it, so you will be in high demand, but also like what it is, before you invest too much in it.
5. I don't think you are a religious person, but it has been my experience that without God, I would be nothing, and have nothing, and more than likely be dead already.
6. So I highly recommend anyone who is trying to build a future for themselves is to ask for a little help from above, just do it man, just to get me off your back on this, Gods listening, and for sure will hear from you just as he heard from me and answered me.
7. You won't hear a thunderous lighting bolt, with a loud voice speaking to you, just wait for it, it may take awhile for you to be contacted, and it will be in a mysterious way, it always is, but just knock and you shall be heard.
8. I won't tell you my experience, but it was somewhat the thunderous lighting bolt experience, with a audible voice.
9. God hears us all, even those who denie him, and is forgiving as well, if we are really willing to change our lives, and you seem very ready in what you've said so far.
10. Peter the Apostle even denied Jesus as he was being led to the judges for punishment, so let me remind you Peter was totally forgiven, and I know for sure you were not there to denie Jesus in his time of need, so thats a real plus for you, and just about everyone on the planet too.
11. Anyway, its up to you man, if your willing to swallow the pride you have, and fall down on your knee's someday, or night, and ask for forgiveness and a new life in Jesus Christ, I know its a hard thing to do, but its a far better way of life than being left out in darkness, all alone.
12. You may not even be ready for this, and if so, please don't take it the wrong way, just jell on it for a few days, no pressure or anything, and no one is demanding you start going to church right away either, or every Sunday, I try to go every week, but don't always make it.
13. We are *all* in this together, and I will try my best to help you in finding a better path, and also remember there are some real losers here, who would love to see you suffer, because they are suffering, unknowingly.
14. You can make a better life for yourself, I believe that to be true, all you have to do, is believe it yourself, thats the first hurdle and really the only one you will ever have to worry about.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. You sound intelligent, from what you post, which will make it far easier to better yourself.
2. Keep working to wards the finish line, you can get there, don't let people advise you to stop, or retreat, press forward for the best course of action to get to the best place for your survival.
3. I think its fantastic you have lost so much weight, and built up some muscles, as well, keep going ahead with that, make yourself strong, and fit, survival of the fittest is true, you become strong and fit, you gain much.
4. Educate yourself in something that can pay well, and not everyone is doing it, so you will be in high demand, but also like what it is, before you invest too much in it.
5. I don't think you are a religious person, but it has been my experience that without God, I would be nothing, and have nothing, and more than likely be dead already.
6. So I highly recommend anyone who is trying to build a future for themselves is to ask for a little help from above, just do it man, just to get me off your back on this, Gods listening, and for sure will hear from you just as he heard from me and answered me.
7. You won't hear a thunderous lighting bolt, with a loud voice speaking to you, just wait for it, it may take awhile for you to be contacted, and it will be in a mysterious way, it always is, but just knock and you shall be heard.
8. I won't tell you my experience, but it was somewhat the thunderous lighting bolt experience, with a audible voice.
9. God hears us all, even those who denie him, and is forgiving as well, if we are really willing to change our lives, and you seem very ready in what you've said so far.
10. Peter the Apostle even denied Jesus as he was being led to the judges for punishment, so let me remind you Peter was totally forgiven, and I know for sure you were not there to denie Jesus in his time of need, so thats a real plus for you, and just about everyone on the planet too.
11. Anyway, its up to you man, if your willing to swallow the pride you have, and fall down on your knee's someday, or night, and ask for forgiveness and a new life in Jesus Christ, I know its a hard thing to do, but its a far better way of life than being left out in darkness, all alone.
12. You may not even be ready for this, and if so, please don't take it the wrong way, just jell on it for a few days, no pressure or anything, and no one is demanding you start going to church right away either, or every Sunday, I try to go every week, but don't always make it.
13. We are *all* in this together, and I will try my best to help you in finding a better path, and also remember there are some real losers here, who would love to see you suffer, because they are suffering, unknowingly.
14. You can make a better life for yourself, I believe that to be true, all you have to do, is believe it yourself, thats the first hurdle and really the only one you will ever have to worry about.

1. Thank you, Rich. That's very kind of you to say.

2. I'm trying to move forward. I have to get some things done here in MA/CT so that hopefully I can start looking for a new job in the Eastern PA area and complete a move that I've been looking to attempt.

3. The gym is one of the few things that has kept me at least partially sane the least year and a half or so. Without that I'd be totally loony right now. It's been a great find for me both mentally and physically. Only problem is I've been away from it for a week and a half recovering from surgery.

4. I've already got a decent, in-demand trade. I'm a CAD operator. I currently make about $63K a year (before taxes) so that's not a real big problem.

5-12. I am a spiritual, not a religious person. I grew up in a devoutly Conservative Christian home. I won't bore you with the details of all the church workers in my family and all the church activities that I was involved in. Suffice it to say that through my early adulthood, my Faith was a major and significant part of my life, though it really never seemed to help when I really needed it to. Then between the fall of 1998 and August of 2001 I watched the most truly good and faithful person I'd ever known suffer and die from Cancer. I could not make what I was watching match up with the faith that I'd been taught for 27 years. After my father's death in 2001, I spent two full years looking for an answer. I went to every religious house of worship I could find, looking for answers. Nobody could come up with one. Some didn't even bother trying. At the end of that journey I determined that organized religion was not where I was going to find the answer. In fact it took me almost another year of seeking through the spiritual community to find those answers. So, I do believe in God. I even believe in the Christian God, among others. I just have no use for Him anymore. Job was a nice Biblical story, but in today's modern life it just isn't practical to expect the "Thank you Sir, may I have another." mindset in human beings.

13. I know there are plenty of people out there who want to see everyone fail, because that's all they know themselves. I understand that.

14. That's going to be the toughest one, Rich. Mostly because in the course of this life pretty much everything I've touched turns into what comes out the back end of a horse. After a while that just becomes the expectation of what's going to happen.

Sorry bout that,

1. Thank you, Rich. That's very kind of you to say.

1. Its not Rich its James.

2. I'm trying to move forward. I have to get some things done here in MA/CT so that hopefully I can start looking for a new job in the Eastern PA area and complete a move that I've been looking to attempt.

2. Sure, if that will better place you to advance in all things, go ahead.

3. The gym is one of the few things that has kept me at least partially sane the least year and a half or so. Without that I'd be totally loony right now. It's been a great find for me both mentally and physically. Only problem is I've been away from it for a week and a half recovering from surgery.

3. Okay, good, get better then get back in there, don't rush it though.

4. I've already got a decent, in-demand trade. I'm a CAD operator. I currently make about $63K a year (before taxes) so that's not a real big problem.

4. Thats great, at least you have a steady gig.

5-12. I am a spiritual, not a religious person. I grew up in a devoutly Conservative Christian home. I won't bore you with the details of all the church workers in my family and all the church activities that I was involved in. Suffice it to say that through my early adulthood, my Faith was a major and significant part of my life, though it really never seemed to help when I really needed it to. Then between the fall of 1998 and August of 2001 I watched the most truly good and faithful person I'd ever known suffer and die from Cancer. I could not make what I was watching match up with the faith that I'd been taught for 27 years. After my father's death in 2001, I spent two full years looking for an answer. I went to every religious house of worship I could find, looking for answers. Nobody could come up with one. Some didn't even bother trying. At the end of that journey I determined that organized religion was not where I was going to find the answer. In fact it took me almost another year of seeking through the spiritual community to find those answers. So, I do believe in God. I even believe in the Christian God, among others. I just have no use for Him anymore. Job was a nice Biblical story, but in today's modern life it just isn't practical to expect the "Thank you Sir, may I have another." mindset in human beings.

5. You have to know that people do die in the flesh, and it can be either a long slow death, or a medium slow death or a fast death, but just remember its just the body dying, not the soul, the soul goes back to God, which is who we really are, this is just a vessel we ride in, but we won't always ride like this. Death to a loved one is the worst thing imaginable, how would you like to lose a child who was still born? Thats a tough one you can't even begin to imagine unless it happens to you, there are all kinds of deaths, and I am sure losing your father was hard to do, but we all have to pass away from this world, sooner or later, and its only temporary for the one who dies, while those alive have to learn to get past it, which you need to do.

13. I know there are plenty of people out there who want to see everyone fail, because that's all they know themselves. I understand that.

6. The internet is full of jerks who think its funny as hell to hurt others, some sick people on here for sure, but as of now we haven't seen any pipe in, not yet....

14. That's going to be the toughest one, Rich. Mostly because in the course of this life pretty much everything I've touched turns into what comes out the back end of a horse. After a while that just becomes the expectation of what's going to happen.

7. Perhaps when you move, thats when things will change, usually when we move, things have to change, its always been that way for me, might want to go visit a third world country, see how they do things there, you may learn something, that can change your world here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Well?
10. Do you negotiate well, does it always seem others have always gotten the best of the deals, even when you were a child you always took a loss in everything?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LOL, I have done very well in all the ways that are important to me. I have no fears and few regrets. :) I am very comfortable and content in my own skin.

1. If the pics you post in your avi, are you indeed, you are a astonishing beauty, and I know that beauty does give you a certain amount of cushion from the world, as far as having to get out there in the world and prove yourself, many things are just handed to you.
2. This can be a crutch for those who have beauty, and when beauty fails, which it always does, they go into a raving lunatic why me mode, at times they lose all they have gained, the rich husband throws them to the curb for a younger bride, which hurts alot, they feel betrayed, and feel like they were just a blow up doll, but when the knobs got loose on the doll, the doll was pitched to the curb, this can be the sad reality of a beautiful girl like yourself, which I would think you may want to avoid.
3. You should be aware of the pitfalls of being such a sexual magnate, and be looking for a man to marry who is not rich, and who you will work together to gain a modest way of life, and seek out God, and I am sure God will put such a man in your path.
4. Don't be so self reliant too, its easy to be this way when you have beauty, saying you don't need a man, cause things get handed to you, for a few favors, but then again, when the beauty wears off, where are those favors then?
5. I wish you *all* the best as you discover which path to take, we shall always be on line buddies, even if we lose contact, you are one of the few people I have added to my buddy list.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Its not Rich its James.

My apologies on that James. Not quite sure where that came from. Though I will say that every time I see your signature my first thought is.... "He better have a white belt, spurs, a golden fealty chain and be able to tell me where Ansteorra is if he expects me to use that title for him." :tongue:

2. Sure, if that will better place you to advance in all things, go ahead.

Mostly it's going to wipe the board clean and get me away from a number of negative influences that are currently hampering things.

3. Okay, good, get better then get back in there, don't rush it though.

Either tomorrow or Thursday. I never thought that I would miss the gym as much as I have the last week and a half when I joined 18 months ago

4. Thats great, at least you have a steady gig.

It's an in-demand field, especially since I've worked in several different industries with it, so I have a diverse base of experience.

5. You have to know that people do die in the flesh, and it can be either a long slow death, or a medium slow death or a fast death, but just remember its just the body dying, not the soul, the soul goes back to God, which is who we really are, this is just a vessel we ride in, but we won't always ride like this. Death to a loved one is the worst thing imaginable, how would you like to lose a child who was still born? Thats a tough one you can't even begin to imagine unless it happens to you, there are all kinds of deaths, and I am sure losing your father was hard to do, but we all have to pass away from this world, sooner or later, and its only temporary for the one who dies, while those alive have to learn to get past it, which you need to do.

You're absolutely right that we all die. No point in even attempting to argue that point. In this particular case it was the who, when, how, and why that really set me off.

As I think I mentioned earlier, this was the most good, decent, and faithful person I've ever met in my life. The one truly GOOD person I've ever known. The one who did things for everyone else before himself. Faithful to his God, church, family, country, job, etc... before his own desires. Then, at the moment in his life when he might finally be able to start doing some things for himself and his wife; some of the things they'd always wanted to do but couldn't because they were putting the kids through college, dealing with their own parents illnesses and deaths, building a house, etc.... They get to spend 33 months playing cat and mouse with skin cancer that eventually moves into his brain and kills him..... but that turns him into a hollow, weak husk of the man he had been.

To all of this I have but one real question..... If the GOD that he was so faithful to, even to the morning of his own death could find no sympathy, no mercy, and no earthly reward for THIS MAN, one of his truly good followers, what sympathy, mercy, or reward can I, who in probably 1/10th the MAN this person was, expect from that same God?

6. The internet is full of jerks who think its funny as hell to hurt others, some sick people on here for sure, but as of now we haven't seen any pipe in, not yet.....

Trust me, I'm well aware of the knobs that inhabit the internet. After the knobs I've dealt with in real life over the years they're actually nowhere near as annoying as you might imagine.

7. Perhaps when you move, thats when things will change, usually when we move, things have to change, its always been that way for me, might want to go visit a third world country, see how they do things there, you may learn something, that can change your world here.

I'm hoping. It's definitely going to be a new and exciting adventure. It will be a move towards an area which is much more to my political and philosophical bent, and closer to a number of friends who I know will actually support me; so it has to be better than what I've got here. It's also going to be a new, fresh, clean slate to start from.

While I thank you for the advice on going to visit another country, as an Isolationist and a Nationalist, that's pretty much out of the question.

Forum List

Back