Whole Foods bakery sells bigot anti-gay cake with word "FAG" on it to queer buyer

Turns out the guy who made the cake at Whole Foods is a homosexual himself.
So this guy goes to a leftist city to a leftist grocery store and gets a homosexual baker.
Whole Foods should use all their lawyers and destroy this bastard.

And this guy is no Pastor. Anyone who openly rejects Scripture is no Christian.
So..you are the Arbitrator of who is or is not a christer?
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to conclude someone who rejects the Bible is not a Christian.
How about someone who misrepresents the bible for their own nefarious ends? Are they a Christian? I think not. What say you?

Finally! Proof that all gay people are shameless liars who want to frame bakers! Thanks for the great thread, Bucky!

No. But it is proof...yet again....that when a person of a "protected class" claims some sort of oppression or discrimination....there's about a 95% chance it's a hoax they set up themselves to get their liberal Merit Badge of Oppression. Those things are priceless in liberal land.

Finally! Proof that all gay people are shameless liars who want to frame bakers! Thanks for the great thread, Bucky!

No. But it is proof...yet again....that when a person of a "protected class" claims some sort of oppression or discrimination....there's about a 95% chance it's a hoax they set up themselves to get their liberal Merit Badge of Oppression. Those things are priceless in liberal land.

What badge? Has this person been supported by all, most, or even many liberals? Please demonstrate. Who is giving this guy a badge?

And....what class is not protected? Protected by who...from who? Is protection needed?

Whole Foods response:

"Our team member wrote “Love Wins” at the top of the cake as requested by the guest, and that’s exactly how the cake was packaged and sold at the store. Our team members do not accept or design bakery orders that include language or images that are offensive. Whole Foods Market has a zero tolerance policy for discrimination. We stand behind our bakery team member, who is part of the LGBTQ community, and the additional team members from the store, who confirmed the cake was decorated with only the message “Love Wins.”
At a 3 p.m. press conference with his attorney, Brown, who is black, said, “Saying f– is the same as calling me a n—–.” His attorney said they consider the inscription to be an act of hate, and that no one deserved to be discriminated against."

Great response from Whole Foods. Hopefully they're right and there's not one more bigot in the world.
Strange that a gay activist would attack the most LGBT friendly store in America.
I guess nobody is safe from the thought police in the Gay Community. I call it a shakedown like something Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson used to make millions for themselves.

Whole Foods response:

"Our team member wrote “Love Wins” at the top of the cake as requested by the guest, and that’s exactly how the cake was packaged and sold at the store. Our team members do not accept or design bakery orders that include language or images that are offensive. Whole Foods Market has a zero tolerance policy for discrimination. We stand behind our bakery team member, who is part of the LGBTQ community, and the additional team members from the store, who confirmed the cake was decorated with only the message “Love Wins.”
At a 3 p.m. press conference with his attorney, Brown, who is black, said, “Saying f– is the same as calling me a n—–.” His attorney said they consider the inscription to be an act of hate, and that no one deserved to be discriminated against."

Great response from Whole Foods. Hopefully they're right and there's not one more bigot in the world.
Strange that a gay activist would attack the most LGBT friendly store in America.
I guess nobody is safe from the thought police in the Gay Community. I call it a shakedown like something Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson used to make millions for themselves.

Nothing is sacred to homos...the end will always justify the means

Yeah, that was my first thought.

The country is now divided into little Identity Politics pieces -- this wasn't the first case of hurtful lying to exploit that, it won't be the last. Easily predictable.

Those who push Identity Politics must be very proud of the zealots and behaviors they have created.

What badge? Has this person been supported by all, most, or even many liberals? Please demonstrate. Who is giving this guy a badge?

And....what class is not protected? Protected by who...from who? Is protection needed?

They exist. You just haven't yours yet.

Man...you suck at this.

I hear whole foods is planning on counter suing. that is the ONLY way we are going to be able to stop the FALSE claims against us by these bullies. not only do we have to fight against what or who we bake cakes for, now WOMEN have to fight to keep our BATHROOMS from men who can't decide what sex they want to be this year. who ever thought we would be dealing with such NONESENSE in this country?

Man...you suck at this.

Apparently YOU do. Your liberal peers won't even let you attempt to earn your Merit Badges of Oppression. You could get a lot of them. You're weak. You're a queer. You can probably lie about some police oppression. Pretend you're also a gay tranny and bro....you'd get a lot of them. Convert to Islam and you could be scout leader of your liberal tribe: weak gay Muslim tranny oppressed by police!!! The holy grail!!

Whole Foods response:

All groups of people have their idiots.

This guy expected a quick buck. What amazes me is he spent the time finding frosting that was around the same as the store frosting, made a half decent attempt to make the same writing style (and half decent is being generous) but didn't take the time to at least try some research on the workers there.

Whole Foods got an "easy out" when their worker turned out to be gay as well.

Whole Foods Shouldn't Drop Lawsuit Against Fake Gay Cake Scammer
May 16, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
cgwdeozvaaed2da.jpg

LOVE WINS FAG. That’s not the cake I ordered, @WholeFoods and I am offended for myself & the entire #LGBT community pic.twitter.com/cuxuv6mL3G

— Jordan D Brown (@PasJordanBrown) April 18, 2016
Jordan Brown decided to get some attention by faking an anti-gay slur on a cake that he ordered at Whole Foods. His lawsuit claimed that after receiving the hate crime cake, "Jordan spent the remainder of the day in tears. He was and is extremely upset."

His lawsuit contends that, "At the time of filing this Petition, it is impossible to calculate the emotional distress that these events have caused." And informs us that, "Plaintiff suffered severe emotional distress, including painful emotion and mental reactions like embarrassment, fright, horror, grief, shame, humiliation, and worry, of the kind that no reasonable person could expect to endure without undergoing unreasonable suffering."

The lawsuit also states that, "The potential for racial, sexual, religious, and anti-LGBT slurs to be written on personalized cakes is high, and Whole Foods knew or should have known that slurs or harassing messages could be written on cakes and then presented to a customer without any oversight or prior warning."

To his misfortune, the woman who was handling the icing was gay and Whole Foods had been taping. Whole Foods sent a lawsuit his way and Brown has posted an apology.

These social justice scammers need to be taught a lesson or they're going to keep preying on businesses.

May 16, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
cgwdeozvaaed2da.jpg

LOVE WINS FAG. That’s not the cake I ordered, @WholeFoods and I am offended for myself & the entire #LGBT community pic.twitter.com/cuxuv6mL3G

— Jordan D Brown (@PasJordanBrown) April 18, 2016
Jordan Brown decided to get some attention by faking an anti-gay slur on a cake that he ordered at Whole Foods. His lawsuit claimed that after receiving the hate crime cake, "Jordan spent the remainder of the day in tears. He was and is extremely upset."

His lawsuit contends that, "At the time of filing this Petition, it is impossible to calculate the emotional distress that these events have caused." And informs us that, "Plaintiff suffered severe emotional distress, including painful emotion and mental reactions like embarrassment, fright, horror, grief, shame, humiliation, and worry, of the kind that no reasonable person could expect to endure without undergoing unreasonable suffering."

The lawsuit also states that, "The potential for racial, sexual, religious, and anti-LGBT slurs to be written on personalized cakes is high, and Whole Foods knew or should have known that slurs or harassing messages could be written on cakes and then presented to a customer without any oversight or prior warning."

To his misfortune, the woman who was handling the icing was gay and Whole Foods had been taping. Whole Foods sent a lawsuit his way and Brown has posted an apology.

These social justice scammers need to be taught a lesson or they're going to keep preying on businesses.

Texas pastor who accused Whole Foods of gay slur on cake drops suit, apologizes
The Texas pastor who sued Whole Foods in April for allegedly writing a gay slur on a cake he bought withdrew his lawsuit on Monday and apologized to the supermarket chain for perpetrating a hoax, KVUE reported.
If he would of found a fagot judge to side with him, he would of taken hard earned money from the business and laughed his ass off to the bank. But since he was found out how much of a fagot he really is, then he is calling what he did a hoax. I think that $100,000 is a pretty easy out for punishment as Whole Foods business suffered with lost revenue. If I was judge I would have the fagot pay all the lost revenue that WF suffered. Then we would see if anymore queers wanted to play the homosexual victim game again.

Forum List

Back