Whole Foods bakery sells bigot anti-gay cake with word "FAG" on it to queer buyer

Dale, start a thread on your obsession. I have no interest in the nonsense.

The OP here is about the whole foods bakery.

The icer and the customer were in cahoots to get a payday.

You tried to take a potshot at me because I became a pre 14th amendment citizen as if to insult me on this thread...what did that have to do with the OP? Like I said before, you can't comprehend what reality actually is.
You are that old?

I've said it all along. The LGBTQ community and other minority race groups aren't satisfied with mere "equal rights". They want someone to pay for their own misery.

What is it with queers and cake anyway? I mean yeah....we all like a good slice of cake. But queers get downright militant over their cake. Seems like there are SO many more urgent and important anti-gay issues in the world than...cake.

Guess cake is a big big deal in the homo culture.

and while you're at it, speaking of cake...

i'd like to know what's with that stupid old saying about having your cake and eating it too?

i mean, who on earth wants cake, if not to eat the damn cake...??? geeesh

Dale, start a thread on your obsession. I have no interest in the nonsense.

The OP here is about the whole foods bakery.

The icer and the customer were in cahoots to get a payday.

You tried to take a potshot at me because I became a pre 14th amendment citizen as if to insult me on this thread...what did that have to do with the OP? Like I said before, you can't comprehend what reality actually is.
You are that old?

I definitely feel that way sometimes....

OP did it just so he could make a thread, silly...

that frosting is clearly a thinner line in that one word vs the other two.

Turns out the guy who made the cake at Whole Foods is a homosexual himself.
So this guy goes to a leftist city to a leftist grocery store and gets a homosexual baker.
Whole Foods should use all their lawyers and destroy this bastard.

And this guy is no Pastor. Anyone who openly rejects Scripture is no Christian.

So this guy goes to a leftist city to a leftist grocery store and gets a homosexual baker.

So..you are the Arbitrator of who is or is not a christer?

So..you are the Arbitrator of who is or is not a christer?
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to conclude someone who rejects the Bible is not a Christian.

Lawsuit claims Whole Foods sold cake with anti-gay slur

OUTRAGE!!!! A queer wanted a cake that says "Love Wins". The bigoted baker at Whole Foods made it but the cake had "FAG" on it also. Or....so claims the black queer who bought it. He called later to report the crime.

Whole Foods corporate investigated it.....and determined the bakery sold the cake with "Love Wins" and nothing else written on it...and sealed it that way. AND....the baker who did the cake....happens to be gay as well. Ooops.

But....the black queer who claims this happened has gotten a lawyer and is seeking his 15 minutes of victimhood fame. Probably a hoax.

But EVERYBODY wants to be a weak oppressed victim lately!!!
View attachment 71915
Whole Foods is thankfully going to destroy the fake preacher.

Whole Foods taking legal action against cake accuser, releases... | www.statesman.com

Counter-lawsuit including video of the dumbass buying the cake has refuted his claim. He added the word himself.

UPDATE:

VIDEO: Whole Foods disputes gay slur claim, releases video

Whole Foods checked the video. The sticker label is clearly in top of the box as he leaves. And has been removed in his photo. He opened it. The icing on "FAG" is clearly thinner and less dense than the other words....proving the same device and person didn't do it. And...the baker who did it is GAY also. Ooops.

Whole Foods says they are taking legal action against this piece of shit liar trying to stage his own victimhood. Typical liberal.

You left wingers are pathetic. You're so desperate for oppression you have begun to just make it up.

UPDATE:

Whole Foods checked the video. The sticker label is clearly in top of the box as he leaves. And has been removed in his photo. He opened it. The icing on "FAG" is clearly thinner and less dense than the other words....proving the same device and person didn't do it. And...the baker who did it is GAY also. Ooops.

Whole Foods says they are taking legal action against this piece of shit liar trying to stage his own victimhood. Typical liberal.

You left wingers are pathetic. You're so desperate for oppression you have begun to just make it up.

At the start of this thread, you were convinced - without proof - that this man was the victim. Who's Making Shit Up now?

UPDATE:

At the start of this thread, you were convinced - without proof - that this man was the victim. Who's Making Shit Up now?

I think you have me confused. I knew when I made the thread this was gonna be a hoax.

Forum List

Back