Whole Foods bakery sells bigot anti-gay cake with word "FAG" on it to queer buyer

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Lawsuit claims Whole Foods sold cake with anti-gay slur

OUTRAGE!!!! A queer wanted a cake that says "Love Wins". The bigoted baker at Whole Foods made it but the cake had "FAG" on it also. Or....so claims the black queer who bought it. He called later to report the crime.

Whole Foods corporate investigated it.....and determined the bakery sold the cake with "Love Wins" and nothing else written on it...and sealed it that way. AND....the baker who did the cake....happens to be gay as well. Ooops.

But....the black queer who claims this happened has gotten a lawyer and is seeking his 15 minutes of victimhood fame. Probably a hoax.

But EVERYBODY wants to be a weak oppressed victim lately!!!
Gtuy7d.gif

Whole Foods response:

"Our team member wrote “Love Wins” at the top of the cake as requested by the guest, and that’s exactly how the cake was packaged and sold at the store. Our team members do not accept or design bakery orders that include language or images that are offensive. Whole Foods Market has a zero tolerance policy for discrimination. We stand behind our bakery team member, who is part of the LGBTQ community, and the additional team members from the store, who confirmed the cake was decorated with only the message “Love Wins.”
At a 3 p.m. press conference with his attorney, Brown, who is black, said, “Saying f– is the same as calling me a n—–.” His attorney said they consider the inscription to be an act of hate, and that no one deserved to be discriminated against."

Great response from Whole Foods. Hopefully they're right and there's not one more bigot in the world.

this is only the beginning. Expect many (mom and pops type) to lose their businesses because of this.... brought to you by, your own government and fellow countrymen and women.

OUTRAGE!!!! A queer wanted a cake that says "Love Wins". The bigoted baker at Whole Foods made it but the cake had "FAG" on it also. Or....so claims the black queer who bought it. He called later to report the crime.

Whole Foods corporate investigated it.....and determined the bakery sold the cake with "Love Wins" and nothing else written on it...and sealed it that way. AND....the baker who did the cake....happens to be gay as well. Ooops.

But....the black queer who claims this happened has gotten a lawyer and is seeking his 15 minutes of victimhood fame. Probably a hoax.

View attachment 71915
Leftards are so gullable.

View attachment 71915
Probably so.

Interesting..

Jordan_D_Brown_on_Twitter___LOVE_WINS_FAG__That%E2%80%99s_not_the_cake_I_ordered___WholeFoods_and_I_am_offended_for_myself___the_entire__LGBT_community_https___t_co_cuxuv6mL3G_.jpg

THE QUEER FUCKED UP....LOOK AT THE ICING....the "Love Wins" is consistent in thickness all the way across and in depth. "FAG" is thinner and less thick. Meaning....the same decorating tube wasn't used and the person making the letters didnt use a consistent squeeze for icing depth between the two parts.

In other words....the queer did it himself at home and wants to stage his how victimhood.

99% of these incidents are hoaxes folks.

this is only the beginning. Expect many (mom and pops type) to lose their businesses because of this.... brought to you by, your own government and fellow countrymen and women.
Anyone can trip and fall in a mom and pop business and sue as well. Break a leg on someones property, or whiplash in a car.

Interesting..

Jordan_D_Brown_on_Twitter___LOVE_WINS_FAG__That%E2%80%99s_not_the_cake_I_ordered___WholeFoods_and_I_am_offended_for_myself___the_entire__LGBT_community_https___t_co_cuxuv6mL3G_.jpg

THE QUEER FUCKED UP....LOOK AT THE ICING....the "Love Wins" is consistent in thickness all the way across and in depth. "FAG" is thinner and less thick. Meaning....the same decorating tube wasn't used and the person making the letters didnt use a consistent squeeze for icing depth between the two parts.

In other words....the queer did it himself at home and wants to stage his how victimhood.

99% of your incidents are hoaxes, folks.

stop trying to sound like Donald

even he sounds stupid when he says "folks"

Anyone can trip and fall in a mom and pop business and sue as well. Break a leg on someones property, or whiplash in a car.
That's why video is always a good idea in business. Then in your proposed case, the perp gets sued.

And they should.......you neo nuts need to understand, this county is tired, worn and sick of the anti hatred of gays....stop it and you won't lose your fuckin business. Its just a fuckin cake, you moronic simplistic ass ho's.

Interesting..

99% of your incidents are hoaxes, folks.

stop trying to sound like Donald

even he sounds stupid when he says "folks"

You sound stupid regardless of what you post. Your lack of intellect is blatantly obvious to many here.

Forum List

Back