Trump mistakenly cites 7-Eleven instead of 9/11

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
OMG, and they love Trump ... dumber than a box of rocks.

The Latest: Trump mistakenly cites 7-Eleven instead of 9/11

NEW YORK — The Latest on campaign 2016 a day before New Yorkers vote in their state’s crucial primary (all times Eastern Daylight Time):

9 p.m.

Donald Trump made an unfortunate slip-of-the-tongue while campaigning in Buffalo, New York, on Monday evening at his final rally before Tuesday’s big-prize primary.

Trump was about to deliver prepared remarks lauding New York values when he mistakenly mentioned the name of a popular convenience store chain in
place of 9/11
“It’s very close to my heart because I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7/11, down at the World Trade Center right after it came down, and I saw the greatest people I’ve ever seen in action,” Trump told the crowd.

NEW YORK — The Latest on campaign 2016 a day before New Yorkers vote in their state’s crucial primary (all times Eastern Daylight Time):

9 p.m.

Donald Trump made an unfortunate slip-of-the-tongue while campaigning in Buffalo, New York, on Monday evening at his final rally before Tuesday’s big-prize primary.

Trump was about to deliver prepared remarks lauding New York values when he mistakenly mentioned the name of a popular convenience store chain in
place of 9/11
“It’s very close to my heart because I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen down at 7/11, down at the World Trade Center right after it came down, and I saw the greatest people I’ve ever seen in action,” Trump told the crowd.

Me thinks you libtarts are dumber than a box of rocks/crap...

9 p.m.

place of 9/11

Kinda like 57 states??

Perhaps he was finally revealing the location in Jersey City where he witnessed thousand and thousands of Muslims celebrating 9/11. lol

OMG, I can see how that can happen.

at least he hasn't called our military, corpse-man. and you left still bowed to the loser who said that

at least he hasn't called our military, corpse-man. and you left still bowed to the loser who said that

OMG OMG

Trump is so stupid....doesn't know the difference between 9/11 and 7-11

How can anyone support this half-wit for President?

OMG OMG

Trump is so stupid....doesn't know the difference between 9/11 and 7-11

How can anyone support this half-wit for President?
Yet you think BO is the smartest man ever to walk the earth.

Forum List

Back