Whole Foods bakery sells bigot anti-gay cake with word "FAG" on it to queer buyer

Stay focused and on track. The action was probably collusion by the icer and the buyer.

Jake loves him some federal "gubermint".....he worships at their feet while being mounted.
I believe in the rule of man, you believe in some silly version of sovereign citizenry, which is being mounted by clergy.

The rule of man presided by other men because they have a divine right to rule or believe that they do? We don't have "law", ya stupid fuck....don't you pay attention to what I post? Corporations can't pass laws, they can only pass acts, statutes and codes in accordance with their corporate charter. People would pay good money for the information that I am sharing here for free. Dig the shit out of your ears, STFU, turn around and face the blackboard and stop picking your nose....no one wants to see you mining for "green gold". We are not under Common Law, we are under admiralty law. We do not have judges, we have administrators, Learn some of the terms that are in Black's Law dictionary as it pertains to what the courts perform before you open your yapper and expose your ignorance for all to see.
You are a clown, Dale, a bozo of an intellect. You are not an instructor, you don't understand your subject, and we are not under admiralty law, you idiot. Sovereign citizen stupidity yet again from you.

Since you are in jail, I am assuming for failure to pay your taxes, send as a prison ID so we can send you care packages.
Your inability to comprehend or accept what has been done to you isn't my problem. Your debating skills consist of "Uhh-uhhh, no way...your a idiot, a clown".......learn that tactic in college, did ya? It's not very convincing. I know more than you and it galls you and the info I know scares you.
If you say so, Cletus. ;) Your mindless, chipmunk chattering about admiralty law and sovereign citizenry evidences a weak mind.

Ok...answer these questions. Is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA incorporated...yes or no?

Is the STATE OF CALIFORNIA incorporated....yes or no?
Is the Supreme Court incorporated??.....yes or no?
How many times has USA.INC declared bankruptcy?

Because if they are incorporated (as I contend and can prove) they are a for profit venture for providing the 19 essential "gubermint services....... and since corporations cannot pass laws but rather acts, statutes and codes AND since corporations operate under the UCC (Universal Commercial Code) that puts them and us under admiralty law. Unless you have the slightest clue as to how to navigate Black's Law Dictionary 6th edition, you cannot hope to defend yourself in an admiralty court. I can keep schooling you if you would like..... (snicker)

This clearly looks like a hoax to me. This is just some whiny attention whore looking for an easy payday.

Lawsuit claims Whole Foods sold cake with anti-gay slur

OUTRAGE!!!! A queer wanted a cake that says "Love Wins". The bigoted baker at Whole Foods made it but the cake had "FAG" on it also. Or....so claims the black queer who bought it. He called later to report the crime.

Whole Foods corporate investigated it.....and determined the bakery sold the cake with "Love Wins" and nothing else written on it...and sealed it that way. AND....the baker who did the cake....happens to be gay as well. Ooops.

But....the black queer who claims this happened has gotten a lawyer and is seeking his 15 minutes of victimhood fame. Probably a hoax.

But EVERYBODY wants to be a weak oppressed victim lately!!!
View attachment 71915
Hahaha! Fuck that lying faggot. SJW's always lie.

I believe in the rule of man, you believe in some silly version of sovereign citizenry, which is being mounted by clergy.

The rule of man presided by other men because they have a divine right to rule or believe that they do? We don't have "law", ya stupid fuck....don't you pay attention to what I post? Corporations can't pass laws, they can only pass acts, statutes and codes in accordance with their corporate charter. People would pay good money for the information that I am sharing here for free. Dig the shit out of your ears, STFU, turn around and face the blackboard and stop picking your nose....no one wants to see you mining for "green gold". We are not under Common Law, we are under admiralty law. We do not have judges, we have administrators, Learn some of the terms that are in Black's Law dictionary as it pertains to what the courts perform before you open your yapper and expose your ignorance for all to see.
You are a clown, Dale, a bozo of an intellect. You are not an instructor, you don't understand your subject, and we are not under admiralty law, you idiot. Sovereign citizen stupidity yet again from you.

Since you are in jail, I am assuming for failure to pay your taxes, send as a prison ID so we can send you care packages.
Your inability to comprehend or accept what has been done to you isn't my problem. Your debating skills consist of "Uhh-uhhh, no way...your a idiot, a clown".......learn that tactic in college, did ya? It's not very convincing. I know more than you and it galls you and the info I know scares you.
If you say so, Cletus. ;) Your mindless, chipmunk chattering about admiralty law and sovereign citizenry evidences a weak mind.

Ok...answer these questions. Is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA incorporated...yes or no?

Because if they are incorporated (as I contend and can prove) they are a for profit venture for providing the 19 essential "gubermint services....... and since corporations cannot pass laws but rather acts, statutes and codes AND since corporations operate under the UCC (Universal Commercial Code) that puts them and us under admiralty law. Unless you have the slightest clue as to how to navigate Black's Law Dictionary 6th edition, you cannot hope to defend yourself in an admiralty court. I can keep schooling you if you would like..... (snicker)
No one of sane intellect and competent understanding of the Constitution and our laws will validate you by arguing the lack of merits in your pseudo-sophisticated and assumptions. :lol:

No one of sane intellect and competent understanding of the Constitution and our laws will validate you by arguing the lack of merits in your pseudo-sophisticated and assumptions. :lol:
Which constitution is that? The organic Constitution that was written in 1787 or the constitution that became the corporate charter of USA.INC in 1871? Learn, grow evolve....I noticed that you ducked my questions...

Which constitution is that? The organic Constitution that was written in 1787 or the constitution that became the corporate charter of USA.INC in 1871? Learn, grow evolve....I noticed that you ducked my questions...

Your pseudo-intellectualism is boring. You do not know of what you write.

To the OP: the icer and the customer are in cahoots, I think, for a payday and got caught out.

Your pseudo-intellectualism is boring. You do not know of what you write.

To the OP: the icer and the customer are in cahoots, I think, for a payday and got caught out.

No, I have been very specific and I have more than proved what I have been saying here since I joined this forum. Just because you can't wrap your pea-brain around it doesn't change reality at all.

I beg to differ as USA.INC, all their subsidiaries, counties, cities and towns have to file a Comprehensive Annual Financial Report which is required of all corporations. I have seen that page before but it does not stand up to scrutiny as you can look up the credit rating of every governmental entity on Dun and Bradstreet and for a fee you can see their financial dealings, holdings and credit rating. The CAFR is the most damning as it shows their budgets, what they spent and the assets from investments that they have accumulated over the fiscal year and some of them are absolutely staggering. According to CAFR1.com, USA.INC and it's composite governments are sitting on 145 TRILLION dollars in stocks here and abroad, cash and other assets including race tracks, apartment complexes...the amount of wealth is staggering. In 2012, they had earnings from dividends that exceeded the GDP of the private sector. Ever notice that when you drive through a town that there is a sign that says "Entering Corporate Limits"....what that means is that you have entered into their jurisdiction and thus subjected to their own particular set of actions, statutes and codes.

Dale, start a thread on your obsession. I have no interest in the nonsense.

The OP here is about the whole foods bakery.

The icer and the customer were in cahoots to get a payday.

Dale, start a thread on your obsession. I have no interest in the nonsense.

The OP here is about the whole foods bakery.

The icer and the customer were in cahoots to get a payday.

You tried to take a potshot at me because I became a pre 14th amendment citizen as if to insult me on this thread...what did that have to do with the OP? Like I said before, you can't comprehend what reality actually is.

Dale, you made a silly comment that had nothing to do with the OP. You are trolling and derailing the thread. Start a thread on it if you wish.

What do you have to say about the OP? I think it was a set up.

The Whole Foods baker who made this cake....WAS GAY ALSO. The black queer didn't know that until after he staged his hoax incident and now he has a lawyer. Ooops.

Why do you keep pointing out the fact that he's black? How does that have any bearing on this incident? There goes your race obsession again.

It's 2016. The left wing media has made sure we ALWAYS note race. Always. It's extremely important. It determines the level of outrage people are allowed to have.

Him being black has little to do with this. But his race must be noted. Just like how the left wing media always adds the race of everyone involved in their stories. Well....sometimes. If it's a black victim and white aggressor they ALWAYS include race.
:bsflag::lame2:

OUTRAGE!!!! A queer wanted a cake that says "Love Wins". The bigoted baker at Whole Foods made it but the cake had "FAG" on it also. Or....so claims the black queer who bought it. He called later to report the crime.

Whole Foods corporate investigated it.....and determined the bakery sold the cake with "Love Wins" and nothing else written on it...and sealed it that way. AND....the baker who did the cake....happens to be gay as well. Ooops.

But....the black queer who claims this happened has gotten a lawyer and is seeking his 15 minutes of victimhood fame. Probably a hoax.

View attachment 71915
Fraud is a crime. This is no different than those who add a rat part to their Wendy's chili.

View attachment 71915
Leftards are so gullable.
I guess that's why it was found out to be fraud so quickly, eh?

Forum List

Back