Who would've ever thought that George W. Bush would no longer be the dumbest occupant of the White House!!!

No one gives a shit, including you. Other than some cheap partisan, highly hypocritical (Clinton, Gore, Kerry, other loser Democrats who didn't serve honorably) cheap talking points of a brainless Democrat zombie. You know, you ...

First of all, you're a liar, you don't know this. Yet you assert it as fact. Second, W followed the rules. The war was shutting down, they didn't need or want a bunch of people to show up they had nothing to do.

Also, you're using the fake Dan Rather document again, aren't you?
/----/ Thank you for kicking that libtard to the curb with his fake outrage.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
/----/ Thank you for kicking that libtard to the curb with his fake outrage.

Thanks! Fake outrage is a surada specialty. I didn't vote for W twice. He was a TERRIBLE president. I voted for the Libertarian party in 2000 and 2004, not for the two loser parties like surada did both times, she voted Democrat like every other election. What a loser surada and W are

No one gives a shit, including you. Other than some cheap partisan, highly hypocritical (Clinton, Gore, Kerry, other loser Democrats who didn't serve honorably) cheap talking points of a brainless Democrat zombie. You know, you ...

First of all, you're a liar, you don't know this. Yet you assert it as fact. Second, W followed the rules. The war was shutting down, they didn't need or want a bunch of people to show up they had nothing to do.

Do you know anything about the oil business in Qatar? 😅

Do you know anything about the oil business in Qatar? 😅

Yes, that's what I meant when I criticized your moronic obsession with W 50 years ago, that I know the oil business in Qatar.

So how stupid are you? God, I hope you're hot. The only way you're making a living is on your back

Dubya failed to show because blow was available.

Yes, that's what I meant when I criticized your moronic obsession with W 50 years ago, that I know the oil business in Qatar.

So how stupid are you? God, I hope you're hot. The only way you're making a living is on your back

Shame on you. Ever been to Qatar? Dubya must have been doing coke to screw that up. Papa Bush was an oil man
Dubya wasn't. I voted for him. But then he invaded Iraq... Couldn't be dissuaded.

Dubya failed to show because blow was available.

Dubya was a horrible President. As bad as the ass hats Gore and Kerry you voted for. I voted for the only party that would have expanded our liberty, the Libertarian Party

Shame on you. Ever been to Qatar? Dubya must have been doing coke to screw that up. Papa Bush was an oil man
Dubya wasn't. I voted for him. But then he invaded Iraq... Couldn't be dissuaded.

I'm not interested in your rat hole, I didn't say anything about this

WTF are you babbling about?
He is saying Biden is a waste of space, shit for brains.
1029af9707640dbda789f5733f391bfc.jpg

Make no mistake about it, while I detest Al Gore, George W. Bush stole the election from him. I will never, ever refer to George W. Bush as President, or former President, I will only refer to him as the former occupant of the White House. The same thing for Mr. Biden. I will never acknowledge him as President; he, big tech, the demonazi party, the fake news media and globalists stole and rigged the election for this imbecile to overcome the real President, President Donald J. Trump.

Make no mistake about it, George W. Bush has always been a fucking idiot, and always will be a fucking idiot. Bush, a cocaine addict claims he overcame his cocaine addiction, but with the Bush family, lying for them comes as naturally as betraying America for them. Remember when this fucking moron lied about weapons of mass destruction? While I am no fan of Michael Moore, I do believe Michael Moore was spot on in his documentary Fahrenheit 9/11. Without a doubt, I believe George W. Bush let America be attacked on 09/11 so he could implement the anti-Constitutional "Patriot Act". So I am going to stop here because I am seriously to the point where this could be a book instead of a post, so getting back to the point in the following paragraph.

Everything looked like Nostradamus was correct in the village idiot in December 2000 would see "the village idiot will come forth to be acclaimed the leader in the home of greatest power." While that is not the word-for-word prediction from Nostradamus, it appeared he was 100% correct, because Bush truly is a fucking idiot. But, then along comes Joe Biden, there is a small list of politicians who could actually surpass Bush in the idiocy department: Joe Biden, Maxine Waters, AOC, Eric Swalwell, and Liz Cheney. There are probably a select few others out there, but one would have to really try hard to be dumber the George W. Bush.

As dumb as George W. Bush is, he has to be thankful that Nostradamus was only 20 years off in regards to the village idiot. Joe Biden was a fucking idiot when he was born, he has been a fucking racist idiot from then all the way up to today. Joe Biden will be burning in hell has a racist fucking idiot. There never has been, nor will there ever be anything intelligent about Joe Biden. You know, if you were to refer to Bush and Biden as dumb and dumber, I can see where people would have to flip a coin as to who is dumb, and who is dumber. In my opinion, Biden is dumber, but only by a small percent.

I detest Barack Obama, but he clearly won in a landslide against two different pathetic excuses for Republicans, two Republicans who should've been in the demonazi party, not the Republican party. The fact is Obama won in a landslide against those 2 worthless piles of shit, so, as much as it pains me to say so, I will always refer to Barack Obama as former President of the United States. Both George W. Bush and Joe Biden can eat the peanuts out of my shit.
History doesn't care about your delicate conditions.

Forum List

Back