Who would have thought an American...

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Political Party would deny to our citizens the right to liberty and self determination?
Watch now as the once GOP works against some citizens of the District to deprive them of the right to marry.
The Party of Lincoln has now become the Party of Avarice, Bigotry and Censorship - and nothing about the Republican Party is grand.

Surprised that some gay hater from Utah wants to rule over DC relationships? Really?

Seriously though, fuck these guys.

You didn't reference a specific news article, so I made a general comparision. Sorry to interupt your little USMB sex moment.

Political Party would deny to our citizens the right to liberty and self determination?
Watch now as the once GOP works against some citizens of the District to deprive them of the right to marry.
The Party of Lincoln has now become the Party of Avarice, Bigotry and Censorship - and nothing about the Republican Party is grand.

Actually giving out marriage licenses that force other people to recognize a belief that they find deeply immoral is interfering with their right of self-determinations such as forcing insurance companies to provide benefits to same sex couples even if the owner of that company is deeply religious and does not agree with that belief himself. At that point you are interfering with that owner's right of self-determination to determine how they are going to live their own lives.

And state's rights are just state's rights and DC is not a state but a federal district that has laws of its own so each one of us has the right to determine what laws the federal government can have over its own city-state since each one of us are citizen's of the federal government but because each one of us are also citizens of our own state governments then a citizen of arizona does not have a right to decide what laws a government of another state will pass.

BTW, gays are not forbidden to get married. There is no such law on the book that prevents them from walking into a church that is OK with that belief and getting married under that religion's authority. That ability exist for hetreo and homos equally but what does not exist is the ability to obtain a superficial document issued by the state that says you are married.

Last edited:
Surprised that some gay hater from Utah wants to rule over DC relationships? Really?

Seriously though, fuck these guys.

The party which supports states rights and local control - if and only if it fits their agenda.

I believe the article refers to DC which is not a state but the legal jurisdiction of the federal government. At that point every single person in this federation of states has the right to decide what the local laws of DC are since it is a federal city-state.

obama is against gay marriage....

i wonder why you don't mention him or other dems opposed to gay marriage :eusa_whistle:

Lets see, we have the NAMBLA creeps, then there are the bigamists, then there are the sheep lovers, cow lovers, snake lovers, dog lovers, shoe lovers, etc.

I kinda like the one-man one-woman marriage thing. If you buy a book on "human sexuality" you'd find out about people called "deviates". Those of us who prefer traditional values don't want to see perverted shit on TV or support/legitimize certain deviate behaviors.

Can't you find anything more normal to discuss? Its like you're advocating for feces eaters.

um.... you remember Slavery, the Confederate War for Independence, and the Civil Rights movements, right?

The stupidity and blind hated of the Reich Wing never ceases to amaze me

Wasn't Jesus supposed to be about love? If God has a problem with two men fucking, let God deal with it. You're 'no part of this world', remember...

Actually giving out marriage licenses that force other people to recognize a belief that they find deeply immoral is interfering with their right of self-determinations such as forcing insurance companies to provide benefits to same sex couples even if the owner of that company is deeply religious and does not agree with that belief himself. At that point you are interfering with that owner's right of self-determination to determine how they are going to live their own lives.

And state's rights are just state's rights and DC is not a state but a federal district that has laws of its own so each one of us has the right to determine what laws the federal government can have over its own city-state since each one of us are citizen's of the federal government but because each one of us are also citizens of our own state governments then a citizen of arizona does not have a right to decide what laws a government of another state will pass.

BTW, gays are not forbidden to get married. There is no such law on the book that prevents them from walking into a church that is OK with that belief and getting married under that religion's authority. That ability exist for hetreo and homos equally but what does not exist is the ability to obtain a superficial document issued by the state that says you are married.

Ours is a nation of laws, not a theocracy. I find your stupidity deeply immoral (by the laws of my church, the order of the holy doughnut); but do I deny you the right to put forth your stupid opinions? Never (you actually provide some humor)!
Do you ever fact check your opinions? I suggest you do, unless you like being thought of as a fool.
One more thought. Your second paragraph? I hope it's a series of typos.

Last edited:
Um, we've always known that the religious right is inconsistent with their "small government" claim: Theocracy Big Government is OK, others no. And even some forms of drunken spending are OK.

NO wonder these guys lose relevance daily.

Lets see, we have the NAMBLA creeps, then there are the bigamists, then there are the sheep lovers, cow lovers, snake lovers, dog lovers, shoe lovers, etc.

I kinda like the one-man one-woman marriage thing. If you buy a book on "human sexuality" you'd find out about people called "deviates". Those of us who prefer traditional values don't want to see perverted shit on TV or support/legitimize certain deviate behaviors.

Can't you find anything more normal to discuss? Its like you're advocating for feces eaters.
Um, I don't know any gay people that do any of the gross stuffs that you claim...

Do YOU participate in sh*t-eating or have an interest in such a behavior?! You seem to mention it in every one of your posts pertaining to homosexuals.

Oh, and typical gays would ostracize pedos.

"Traditional Values"...don't make me laugh.

And what is "normal" anyway?!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back