Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obama won:
Barb, Chris, courseofhistory, francoHFW, JoeB131, Lakhota, LilOlLady, MarcATL, Rinata, RosieS, Sallow, Sarah G, sfcalifornia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srw3RdiIlrQ]Shocked Face ...HA! (E-Trade baby) - YouTube[/ame]

Obama won:
Barb, Chris, courseofhistory, francoHFW, JoeB131, Lakhota, LilOlLady, MarcATL, Rinata, RosieS, Sallow, Sarah G, sfcalifornia

]

Never said he won...

I said it was irrelevent... because debates always are.

And I think I said that before the debate.

Debates are something for the media to talk about while they fill time between the conventions and the election.

Fact is, the guy who leads two weeks after the conventions always wins, and that's been Obama.

Obama won:

Never said he won...

Debates are something for the media to talk about while they fill time between the conventions and the election.

Fact is, the guy who leads two weeks after the conventions always wins, and that's been Obama.

then why did you vote that Obama won????

Obama won:

Never said he won...

Because when you set up the poll, you didn't offer choices for ties, or "I didn't bother watching because debates are bullshit"...

Monoplizing the debate, romney won. Obama won on the facts he was allowed to get out before being interrupted by Lehrer and Romney. Debate may as well had been moderatored by FOXNEWS Hannity.

liar

Obama went over his time constantly and the mod had to force him to play by the rules.

Mitt played by the rules and dominated.

Obama won:

Never said he won...

Because he's a bitter hack oozing around the forum this morning because Obama was TROUNCED!

Never said he won...

Because when you set up the poll, you didn't offer choices for ties, or "I didn't bother watching because debates are bullshit"...

Debates are designed to allow voters to educate themselves based on the candidates themselves...not based on how the media portrays them.

The fact that you deem debates as irrelevant means that you would vote for a ham sandwich if the ham sandwich were up against Romney. Which means that you are not interested in who would be better for the country. You just want "the other guy" to lose.

However, I admire your honesty. Seeing as you deem debates as irrelevant and this is a debate forum, it explains why you rarely engage in debates and instead simply spew talking points.

You are ideal for the democratic party. They can tell you the sky is green and you would support it as fact.

Actually, I'm here every morning, ladyshitslinger...

Romney didn't help himself in the areas he needed to help himself.

He might have made some good points, but he's still a rich douchebag.

Yep....unfortunately for Romney, he cant get past those that are jealous of his success...such as you as you just clearly pointed out.

Never said he won...

so, instead of simply NOT VOTING, you picked a choice you did not actually support, huh.

Dumb ass.

Debates are designed to allow voters to educate themselves based on the candidates themselves...not based on how the media portrays them.

The fact that you deem debates as irrelevant means that you would vote for a ham sandwich if the ham sandwich were up against Romney. Which means that you are not interested in who would be better for the country. You just want "the other guy" to lose.

However, I admire your honesty. Seeing as you deem debates as irrelevant and this is a debate forum, it explains why you rarely engage in debates and instead simply spew talking points.

You are ideal for the democratic party. They can tell you the sky is green and you would support it as fact.

How is a contrived setting "educational"? What did we find out about Romney that we didn't know before? What did we find out about Obama that we didn't know before?

Other than Romney telling some whoppers about his tax plans and medical proposals, what did we learn.

And, actually, guy, I'm a registered Republican.

I'm just horrified my party has been hijacked by Wall Street and the Latter-Day Saints Cult.

I voted for McCain in 2008, and if there is a Hillary/Jeb matchup in 2016 (after Romney loses) I will vote for Jeb, probably.

But I really, really despise, distrust and disdain Mormons, so I'm stuck voting for Obama.

Obummer looked bummed. He seemed very tired and defeated. It probably is time for him to go.

Well said! Great post.

How is a contrived setting "educational"? What did we find out about Romney that we didn't know before? What did we find out about Obama that we didn't know before?

Other than Romney telling some whoppers about his tax plans and medical proposals, what did we learn.

And, actually, guy, I'm a registered Republican.

I'm just horrified my party has been hijacked by Wall Street and the Latter-Day Saints Cult.

I voted for McCain in 2008, and if there is a Hillary/Jeb matchup in 2016 (after Romney loses) I will vote for Jeb, probably.

But I really, really despise, distrust and disdain Mormons, so I'm stuck voting for Obama.

So you allow your religious bias dictate how you feel about someone. I find that disturbing.

You deem Romney as a lair based on what...his religion?

Look...whatever......I dont believe ANY registered republican would vote for Obama. He is very far to the leftr and by no means meets any of the crirteria of the GOP.

Not sure if you are a liar and I dont really care. But I do know that you are prejudiced based on religion for you admitted that.

SO you are now being put on my ignore list. You arent worth the my time. I do not interact with those that are prejudice.

Well we obviously have 13 blind partisans so far.
For Christ sake - even NYT and the Denver Post gave the nod to Romney.
Obama looked frustrated, annoyed and out gunned by the more specific and confident Romney.
This thing was decided in the first 5 minutes.

So you allow your religious bias dictate how you feel about someone. I find that disturbing.

You deem Romney as a lair based on what...his religion?

Yup. He thinks Joseph Smith was talking to God. I think Joseph Smith was lying to scam less smart people out of money and getting to sleep with their teenage daughters. Kind of like David Koresh.

If Romney can't get a no-brainer like that one right, I'm not sure I can trust him on the bigger decisions.

Also, I met some Mormons back in the 1980's who really creeped me the fuck out. From Romney to the Osmonds, whenever I see a Mormon, I just cringe.

Look...whatever......I dont believe ANY registered republican would vote for Obama. He is very far to the leftr and by no means meets any of the crirteria of the GOP.

9% of Republicans voted for Obama last time, according to exit polls. Sorry.

Not sure if you are a liar and I dont really care. But I do know that you are prejudiced based on religion for you admitted that.

SO you are now being put on my ignore list. You arent worth the my time. I do not interact with those that are prejudice.

In short, you can't answer the points. I get that. Maybe we should call you "brain in a jar"

Well, then 40% of the county must disturb you...since that's how many said they wouldn't vote for a Muslim for President. 43% wouldn't vote for an atheist.

Atheists, Muslims See Most Bias as Presidential Candidates

And yet plenty will. Why? Because he's not far left by any stretch of the imagination.

Can you name this President?

• Created the EPA
  • Supported the Clean Air Act
  • Created OSHA
  • Bolstered Social Security benefits
  • Introduced a minimum tax on the wealthy
  • Championed a guaranteed minimum income for the poor
  • Proposed health reform that would require employers to buy health insurance for all their employees and subsidize those who couldn't afford it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back