Who won the 3rd debate?

Who won the 3rd debate?

• Trump

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Clinton

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
he had a terrible performance objectively, but because it was his least terrible outing people somehow believe it wasn't that bad
Listen ...the peoples who likes Trump are great peoples and most of all they see who is Hillary for what she really is a very bad person, a criminal who never answer to the questions ask. she prefer insulting Trump like you just did about he's supporters.
Jamais prouve, seulement de la propagande GOP....Pascale?
C'est prouvé le lavage de cerveau fonctionne CNN en sont les maitres.

This is America - we speak English here!
it addresses me in French I answered in the same way
It was fun while it lasted. Monolingual ugly American tools lol...IT'S A CONPIRACEEEEEE!!!!!!

As I said, Fox Rush Heritage Breitbart Trump GOP are the nonstop liars, not CNN and Dems and Hillary.

I didn't even watch it, brief me quickly!

CNN of course again declared Clinton winner, as always... I am not sure whether they even bother to watch the debates either.
I can't believe some of you are stupid enough to believe Trump won.

Keep that delusion going. You'll need it when he loses the election

Listen ...the peoples who likes Trump are great peoples and most of all they see who is Hillary for what she really is a very bad person, a criminal who never answer to the questions ask. she prefer insulting Trump like you just did about he's supporters.
Il faut des mensonges pour ca, Fox etc etc etc en est le champion, dupe.
even if you speak to me in French I will answer in English, here in America.
CNN claims that they can not show Hillary emails is against the law
Wth are you talking about? Link to CNN saying they can't show her e-mails?
Watch CNN tells viewers it is illegal to read the wikileaks Hillary emails

Well you could put it this way if you like but CNN was doing everything they can for Hillary this vidéo is not clear it is made to assume that it was illegale to read the wilileaks email.

Trump, easily. Clinton's only defense was "Russia! Russia! Russia!" for her fuck-up in the Middle East, for which Trump buried her, and the damning information coming from Wikileaks.

Her branding of the Supreme Court as a legislative body didn't go over well either.

How did you feel when Trump said the exact same thing. Then he said he would only appoint "pro-life judges", because that's requiring a religious test for judges. Roe v Wade is based on the privacy provisions of the Constitution, and women will not let you jerks start basing our lives on YOUR religious beliefs.

Ain't gonna happen. Even women like myself who have never had an abortion, nor wanted one, have watched our sisters, our daughters or our friends go through one of these agonizing decisions, and silently said prayers of thanks, we never had to make this choice. We'll fight to the end of our days to preserve that right because I'm old enough to remember back alley abortionists, and the terror of ever having to avail ourselves of one of them.

We're not ever going back to that. And if men have any doubts about that, women will fight for freedom of choice is a way that will make the NRA look like amateurs defending the 2nd Amendment.

Trump, easily. Clinton's only defense was "Russia! Russia! Russia!" for her fuck-up in the Middle East, for which Trump buried her, and the damning information coming from Wikileaks.

Her branding of the Supreme Court as a legislative body didn't go over well either.

How did you feel when Trump said the exact same thing.

Eh?

Then he said he would only appoint "pro-life judges", because that's requiring a religious test for judges.

Many humanists also oppose abortion. It is not solely a religious question.

Roe v Wade is based on the privacy provisions of the Constitution

Name them, and let's go at it.

Ain't gonna happen. Even women like myself who have never had an abortion, nor wanted one, have watched our sisters, our daughters or our friends go through one of these agonizing decisions, and silently said prayers of thanks, we never had to make this choice. We'll fight to the end of our days to preserve that right because I'm old enough to remember back alley abortionists, and the terror of ever having to avail ourselves of one of them.

We're not ever going back to that. And if men have any doubts about that, women will fight for freedom of choice is a way that will make the NRA look like amateurs defending the 2nd Amendment.

You DO realize that should Clinton gain the White House, she will serve at the pleasure of powerful men, yes?

That's just a fact.

Well you could put it this way if you like but CNN was doing everything they can for Hillary this vidéo is not clear it is made to assume that it was illegale to read the wilileaks email.
One guy on CNN being a silly lawyer...zzzzzzzzzzzzz. They don't do bs propaganda on CNN, dupe.

Perfectly clear to me, no where in that tape does it make any reference to it being illegal to read a wikileaks email.

>>>>

@ franco HFW, Wrong...i am in France or to follow the American election i have to watch CNN the big pro Hillary because it is the only American chaine tv en France.

See RW propagandists once again and always censor what the e-mails actually say....

Don't know what you mean.

I've been a voting Republican since 1978. This cycle however with Trump and McConnell pulling his horseshit with the SCOTUS in the Senate has me so pissed I could spit. Don't plan on voting for Trump or Clinton. I may write in Kaisch or - because of the other cartoon characters - write in Snoopy.

>>>>

@ franco HFW, Wrong...i am in France or to follow the American election i have to watch CNN the big pro Hillary because it is the only American chaine tv en France.
Good. Because Fox is a disgrace. CNN always has Trump shills on but they still practice journalism. Trump is a disgrace. RWer morons always do well in GOP world depressions. What are you, Front National?

See RW propagandists once again and always censor what the e-mails actually say....

Don't know what you mean.

I've been a voting Republican since 1978. This cycle however with Trump and McConnell pulling his horseshit with the SCOTUS in the Senate has me so pissed I could spit. Don't plan on voting for Trump or Clinton. I may write in Kaisch or - because of the other cartoon characters - write in Snoopy.

>>>>
RW media spin what the e-mails say, never show them in context or the explanations...just say they show "hate of or mocking of Catholics, Hispanics", whatever. Pure bs.

Il faut des mensonges pour ca, Fox etc etc etc en est le champion, dupe.
even if you speak to me in French I will answer in English, here in America.
CNN claims that they can not show Hillary emails is against the law
Wth are you talking about? Link to CNN saying they can't show her e-mails?
Watch CNN tells viewers it is illegal to read the wikileaks Hillary emails

it IS illegal to download stolen material

Forum List

Back